Amy Robach ABC Anchor admits network hid Epstein and friends story from public view
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Has anyone seen Ronan Farrow’s new book on this?

https://www.amazon.com/Catch-Kill-Conspiracy-Protect-Predators-ebook/dp/B07TD413RV

Farrow's story was killed by NBC. Within months, he had a Pulitzer winning story published elsewhere and has since published a bestselling novel.

Robach sat on her story for years and never said a word.

I guess some people take journalism seriously. She doesn't seem to be one of them.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Catch-Kill-Conspiracy-Protect-Predators-ebook/dp/B07TD413RV

Farrow's story was killed by NBC. Within months, he had a Pulitzer winning story published elsewhere and has since published a bestselling novel.

I guess some people take journalism seriously. She doesn't seem to be one of them.

Might need to read that. Is it worth the read?

Didn’t realize NBC tried to kill this story! It is worth the read lol. Hopefully with all these networks exposure, hopfully it triggers transparency. I’m interested in this book great suggestion
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Well I guess she could've left ABC and published it elsewhere like Ronan did but I doubt it given how she's a woman... I would've preferred she did this but female journalists don't get the freedom male journalists do..
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Well I guess she could've left ABC and published it elsewhere like Ronan did but I doubt it given how she's a woman... I would've preferred she did this but female journalists don't get the freedom male journalists do..

Also, Ronan had money to hire his own crew to work on the story. He's very much an iconoclast (a man who came from privilege yet reports on the abuse of privilege) so credit there, but it's not exactly a fair comparison. Even now this woman is toeing the company line to keep her career, probably because she needs it. Ronan never did.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:

Heard a great interview on Pod Save America about it. Farrow was on. Interviewed by his boyfriend Jon Favreau (Hillary's 2008 speech writer and Obama's speech writer as well, not the director by the same name).

Pretty funny conservatives are so willing to focus on this story while ignoring the 20 women Trump sexually assaulted. Many kept quiet by conservative news organizations. But oh well, agendas are gonna agenda.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Good point. Gay men are practically bulletproof.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am    Post subject:

It's also possible, of course, she was caught exaggerating, and didn't have the goods on him.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Why couldn’t you just give me your take at first instead of playing games and trolling?

Pointing out facts and inconsistencies is not "trolling".
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Why couldn’t you just give me your take at first instead of playing games and trolling?

How old are you? If your a kid I understand and I’ll just move on. So what facts did you point out in the video that you disagree with? You brought no substance to this topic but to point out it’s political. Epstein is a child rapist do you agree with that? Epstein was killed for cover up vs killing himself do you agree with that? There are massive names that were named to have participated in this sex trafficking scandal, do you agree with that. If a politician Amy said she had enormous amounts of evidence against would you be less mad if this was in the political thread? Why is the British family threatening ABC owned by Disney being threatened by them? Why is Amy not allowed to do her job and report what information she has? Why was the Epstein investigation handled so differently then other cases? Have you seen the video?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:

How old are you? If your a kid I understand and I’ll just move on.

Oh please . . . this coming from someone who claimed I was just trolling is comically ironic.

I'm way too old to deal with your nonsense.

Quote:
So what facts did you point out in the video that you disagree with? You brought no substance to this topic but to point out it’s politolical. Epstein is a child rapist do you agree with that? Epstein was killed for cover up vs killing himself do you agree with that? There are massive names that were named to have participated in this sex trafficking scandal, do you agree with that. If a politician Amy said she had enormous amounts of evidence against would you be less mad if this was in the political thread? Why is the British family threatening ABC owned by Disney being threatened by them? Why is Amy not allowed to do her job and report what information she has? Why was the Epstein investigation handled so differently then other cases? Have you seen the video?

I already covered my thoughts when I addressed your other post on the previous page.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Project veritas has a less than reputable history.

LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK

But if this topic interests you I'd recomment PSA's interview with Ronan Farrow:

realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:

How old are you? If your a kid I understand and I’ll just move on.

Oh please . . . this coming from someone who claimed I was just trolling is comically ironic.

I'm way too old to deal with your nonsense.

Quote:
So what facts did you point out in the video that you disagree with? You brought no substance to this topic but to point out it’s politolical. Epstein is a child rapist do you agree with that? Epstein was killed for cover up vs killing himself do you agree with that? There are massive names that were named to have participated in this sex trafficking scandal, do you agree with that. If a politician Amy said she had enormous amounts of evidence against would you be less mad if this was in the political thread? Why is the British family threatening ABC owned by Disney being threatened by them? Why is Amy not allowed to do her job and report what information she has? Why was the Epstein investigation handled so differently then other cases? Have you seen the video?

I already covered my thoughts when I addressed your other post on the previous page.

Your argument is I’m a right winger. Couldn’t be farther from the truth. I don’t believe in political parties because of how corrupt it is including republicans. Establishments and Lobbiest need to go but I Guess your party included is controlled by them. Sorry your blinded by that. Maybe if you want to talk politics go to the political thread 🍻. Did you watch the video at least?
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject:

realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Project veritas has a less than reputable history.

LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK
LINK

But if this topic interests you I'd recomment PSA's interview with Ronan Farrow:

I do like Joe, you probably know more about project Varatas than I. I witnessed how corrupt and fake our news agencies are and how independent outlets are getting banned! YouTube, Google, FB, and Other Big news outlets drive Lobbiest agendas and PV had whistle blowers come to them and catch them in the act of telling there bias straight from the horses mouth. Why would the other outlets rat themselves out? Did you know Google had a fake project called Dragon Fly to deceive the America public on the congressional hearings?
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Lol that was your goal in the first place lol. Muck it up and not actually talk about the subject at hand. If you don’t like this topic move on to another
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Lol that was your goal in the first place lol. Muck it up and not actually talk about the subject at hand. If you don’t like this topic move on to another

You cannot make threads to serve as your personal soapbox in order to do an end run around your non-participation agreement related to the politics thread.

/end
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: