Amy Robach ABC Anchor admits network hid Epstein and friends story from public view
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Amy Robach ABC Anchor admits network hid Epstein and friends story from public view

Amy quotes
“I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America BREAKING NEWS Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story”
Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/11/05/video-leaked-insider-recording-from-abc-news-reveals-network-executives-killed-bombshell-story-implicating-jeffrey-epstein/.

People ignoring this like nothing happened doesn’t change the fact that this happened and young girls lives were destroyed by these eletist!! Ingnoring it is sticking up for the predators and not for the victims.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject:

The people promoting this "new" story and video on social media are all extreme right wing political operatives (James O'Keefe, Michele Malkin). I don't know what that means, and I'm sure there's a lot about Epstein that still needs to come out. I don't even doubt that the main stream media helped provide cover (just like they did with Harvey Weinstein). I think Epstein ran a child sex ring and I hope the law tracks down all who helped him and bring them to justice.

But when this particular story is being pushed by predominately right wing media, IT MAKES ME EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND SKEPTICAL. Therefore if this thread turns political, it will get merged into politics thread.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
The people promoting this "new" story and video on social media are all extreme right wing political operatives (James O'Keefe, Michele Malkin). I don't know what that means, and I'm sure there's a lot about Epstein that still needs to come out. I don't even doubt that the main stream media helped provide cover (just like they did with Harvey Weinstein). I think Epstein ran a child sex ring and I hope the law tracks down all who helped him and bring them to justice.

But when this particular story is being pushed by predominately right wing media, IT MAKES ME EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND SKEPTICAL. Therefore if this thread turns political, it will get merged into politics thread.

It’s about sex abuse and cover up not politics. Watch it from Amy herself. On the political board it’s all left wing agendas! My views aren’t welcome there clearly
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

It’s about sex abuse and cover up not politics. Watch it from Amy herself. On the political board it’s all left wing agendas! My views aren’t welcome there clearly

It's about all three. That is categorically undeniable.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject:

We likely will never know who and how deep many powerful people were involved with Epstein.....and I think they made sure he will never be able to talk.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
We likely will never know who and how deep many powerful people were involved with Epstein.....and I think they made sure he will never be able to talk.

It’s true. Just crazy how elitist get away with it but little people like us would be prosecuted to the max and in this case they should.

Epstein was murdered to keep him quiet because he had dirt and prof on everyone involved
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Surprising no one is absolutely outraged about ABC owned by Disney hiding and protecting child rapists and trying to hide the truth from the America people. Another example of mainstream media being fake and full of propaganda. I wonder who they were protecting. Sounds like the FBI is trying to cover it up because the evidence was so strong Epstein had tapes of them in the act!!! Didn’t Mullers team cover it up years ago and let him go? Why was he not in prison during the Previous administration?
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

So are tinfoil hats supplied or is this bring your own?
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

Wow another Epstein apologist! Ignor the facts right in front of your face and deflect. System has trained you well
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

What did you disagree with of her hot mic moment? Are you saying she lying?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject:

This is surprising to people?

Seriously?

Have you not seen NBC these past few years? Harvey Weinstein? etc.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are all associated with this scumbag. That's a lot of power and wealth to make it go away.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are all associated with this scumbag. That's a lot of power and wealth to make it go away.

Absolutely
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:

Seriously?

Absolute hypocrisy at its finest. The whole Hollywood sex cult silent when true matters are present. IMO
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Seriously?

Absolute hypocrisy at its finest. The whole Hollywood sex cult silent when true matters are present. IMO

Do you think this could be related to the child sex ring that used comet ping pong as a front?
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Seriously?

Do you think this could be related to the child sex ring that used comet ping pong as a front?

No, more of the Parsing Bill blue dress painting in Epstein’s sex Island mansion sex ring cult.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.GYwhaWlQixsnygmczvlaiQHaEo%26pid%3DApi&f=1

What part of the interview you disagreed with?
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Seriously?

No, more of the Parsing Bill blue dress painting in Epstein’s sex Island mansion sex ring cult.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.GYwhaWlQixsnygmczvlaiQHaEo%26pid%3DApi&f=1

What part of the interview you disagreed with?

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

Quote:

The Clinton painting comes from a pair of works by Ryan-Kleid that lightly satirized political figures. Its companion, a painting of George W. Bush called War Games, features the former president sitting on the floor of the White House playing with paper airplanes and two fallen Jenga towers, referencing his manipulation of the attacks of 9/11 to justify war in Iraq, the defining scandal of Bush’s White House tenure. As for Parsing Bill, the blue dress seems a likely reference to the blue dress that served as evidence in the former president’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, the scandal that marked Clinton’s time in office.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:

It should make you suspicious and skeptical, given that the source is Project Veritas. Anyway, the hard, cold truth is that traditional media outlets like ABC are serious about their editorial standards. If they didn't think that there was enough corroborating evidence at the time, that's their judgment.

In the age of social media, blogs, and internet tabloids, this conservatism now seems quaint. Sometimes, this is going to mean that the traditional media outlets are going to pass on a story that is later proven to be true. Sometimes, the story will be something that outrages you, and you will be upset that they didn't carry it. Sometimes, they will get accused of covering something up (though the accusations against Epstein were already publicized and had been covered by ABC prior to this).

Okay, but if the alternative is Fox News and InfoWars, I'm cool with it.

I do wish that you would dump this into The Political Thread. The OP has been flaunting the board rules by sticking this far right drivel into non-political threads. If you leave the door ajar, he will keep going through.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

It should make you suspicious and skeptical, given that the source is Project Veritas. Anyway, the hard, cold truth is that traditional media outlets like ABC are serious about their editorial standards. If they didn't think that there was enough corroborating evidence at the time, that's their judgment.

In the age of social media, blogs, and internet tabloids, this conservatism now seems quaint. Sometimes, this is going to mean that the traditional media outlets are going to pass on a story that is later proven to be true. Sometimes, the story will be something that outrages you, and you will be upset that they didn't carry it. Sometimes, they will get accused of covering something up (though the accusations against Epstein were already publicized and had been covered by ABC prior to this).

Okay, but if the alternative is Fox News and InfoWars, I'm cool with it.

I do wish that you would dump this into The Political Thread. The OP has been flaunting the board rules by sticking this far right drivel into non-political threads. If you leave the door ajar, he will keep going through.

You have more faith in our Media then I do. Fox News has their own agenda of hot trash as well. A lot of these whistle blowers are self proclaimed very left leaning and it seems that the Media is more worried about protecting the establishment because the Establishment are paying the bills. Amy had a legit case and strong evidence that implicated huge personalities that would bring the house down but the people on top squashed and stopped Amy from doing her job! Seems like women oppression to me. This is about fake news and sex offenders. The reason this isn’t in the political thread is because no one here wants it there or others would already be picking this apart. If it had the word Trump in it they would be feasting upon it like rabid dogs. This is a massive scandal that the mainstream media is hiding and most people are understanding that. You seem very reasonable and I do appreciate your insight but as you can see not many people have given any insight of this video or of Amy’s story only calling it a right wing agenda even though it came from a left wing host. Politics is a Joke and hopefully people start seeing that both sides are extremely establishment and care more for the Lobbiest then their own people do to money, power, control, ect.

I personally would like to understand why we can’t just discuss the topic at hand instead of deflection and put downs especially when people don’t have the stones or Giul to watch it even though it might implicate their favorite people. It’s mind blowing that I have absolutely nothing to do with it but people are more mad at me then the monsters raping little girls.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
It’s about sex abuse and cover up not politics.

realking24 wrote:
vanexelent wrote:

Absolutely

Yeah, no politics involved there . . . you'd have more credibility if you didn't completely contradict yourself when it was convenient to you.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:

realking24 wrote:
vanexelent wrote:

Absolutely

Yeah, no politics involved there . . . you'd have more credibility if you didn't completely contradict yourself when it was convenient to you.

Way to give a credible take!!! Lol piggy back off the rest that can’t seem to discuss the topic on hand. What do you disagree with Amy’s take? Once again another example of deflection and not caring about getting to the truth. Why don’t you take this (bleep) to the political side l, your obsession with it being political is strange. So if a politician is having sex with underage girls is that political or just a disgusting human? Who (bleep) cares if they are political it’s disgusting no matter what including the cover up!! Quick run to CNN to see what to say next!

Watch or read the transcript and let’s discuss! If not see your ass over the political side
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:

realking24 wrote:
vanexelent wrote:

Absolutely

Way to give a credible take!!!

It's absolutely credible. It's right there in your own words. You say it's not political . . . until it is for your purposes.

Quote:
Lol piggy back off the rest that can’t seem to discuss the topic on hand.

I'm happy to talk the topic at hand.

You brought up censorship by the media involving a politically connected man who was clearly doing despicable things and using those connections to get it covered up. When it was pointed out that there is indeed politics at hand, and some of that political influence is coming from the Right - the party you admittedly identify with - you suddenly scream it's not about politics.

So, if you want to talk about Epstein's crimes and why Epstein didn't face the consequences of those crimes for so many years (and why it ended up in his death), let's have at it.

But if we are going to truly have that conversation, you're going to have to give up the disingenuousness and hypocrisy.

Quote:
What do you disagree with Amy’s take?

I don't disagree with her "take". I wouldn't be at all surprised if she felt the was an effort by ABC to squash the story.

I'd also wonder, if she cared so much, why is it only coming out now?

Quote:
Once again another example of deflection and not caring about getting to the truth.

Pointing out the irony and hypocrisy in your position in regards to whether there's politics behind how Epstein has been handled by the legal system and the media has nothing to do with "deflection" and is totally separate from the desire to get to the "truth".

If you are truly interested in "truth", then you wouldn't get so upset about the politics involved (well except for that part when you said "absolutely" politics is involved).

Quote:
Why don’t you take this (bleep) to the political side l, your obsession with it being political is strange.

There's no "obsession". I'm simply point out your self contradiction.

Quote:
So if a politician is having sex with underage girls is that political or just a disgusting human?

Here's the logical flaw with your argument. The politician having sex with underage girls is indeed a disgusting human. Acknowledging that the politician involved is exploiting his potion as a politician to get away with his disgusting behavior in no way negates his obvious lack of moral character.

Quote:
Who (bleep) cares if they are political

Which is it? Is there politics involved or not? For some one who says "who cares" if there's politics involved, you're very vocal about trying to say there isn't any . . . well, again, at least until you feel it suits you.

Quote:
it’s disgusting no matter what including the cover up!! Quick run to CNN to see what to say next!

I agree. What Epstein did and got away with is disgusting. When you are truly willing to have an open and frank discussion about it, let us know. But it's pretty clear that is not why you brought it up.

Quote:
Watch or read the transcript and let’s discuss! If not see your ass over the political side

I am well aware of all the facts as they are known about Epstein. That's why I am open to discussing all aspects of it, not just the ones that suit me.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:

realking24 wrote:
vanexelent wrote:

Absolutely

Way to give a credible take!!!

It's absolutely credible. It's right there in your own words. You say it's not political . . . until it is for your purposes.

Quote:
Lol piggy back off the rest that can’t seem to discuss the topic on hand.

I'm happy to talk the topic at hand.

You brought up censorship by the media involving a politically connected man who was clearly doing despicable things and using those connections to get it covered up. When it was pointed out that there is indeed politics at hand, and some of that political influence is coming from the Right - the party you admittedly identify with - you suddenly scream it's not about politics.

So, if you want to talk about Epstein's crimes and why Epstein didn't face the consequences of those crimes for so many years (and why it ended up in his death), let's have at it.

But if we are going to truly have that conversation, you're going to have to give up the disingenuousness and hypocrisy.

Quote:
What do you disagree with Amy’s take?

I don't disagree with her "take". I wouldn't be at all surprised if she felt the was an effort by ABC to squash the story.

I'd also wonder, if she cared so much, why is it only coming out now?

Quote:
Once again another example of deflection and not caring about getting to the truth.

Pointing out the irony and hypocrisy in your position in regards to whether there's politics behind how Epstein has been handled by the legal system and the media has nothing to do with "deflection" and is totally separate from the desire to get to the "truth".

If you are truly interested in "truth", then you wouldn't get so upset about the politics involved (well except for that part when you said "absolutely" politics is involved).

Quote:
Why don’t you take this (bleep) to the political side l, your obsession with it being political is strange.

There's no "obsession". I'm simply point out your self contradiction.

Quote:
So if a politician is having sex with underage girls is that political or just a disgusting human?

Here's the logical flaw with your argument. The politician having sex with underage girls is indeed a disgusting human. Acknowledging that the politician involved is exploiting his potion as a politician to get away with his disgusting behavior in no way negates his obvious lack of moral character.

Quote:
Who (bleep) cares if they are political

Which is it? Is there politics involved or not? For some one who says "who cares" if there's politics involved, you're very vocal about trying to say there isn't any . . . well, again, at least until you feel it suits you.

Quote:
it’s disgusting no matter what including the cover up!! Quick run to CNN to see what to say next!

I agree. What Epstein did and got away with is disgusting. When you are truly willing to have an open and frank discussion about it, let us know. But it's pretty clear that is not why you brought it up.

Quote:

I am well aware of all the facts as they are known about Epstein. That's why I am open to discussing all aspects of it, not just the ones that suit me.

So now you come with some substance and thought! I like this Demarcus better then the one trolling the thread previously. Claiming politics over discussing the Media hiding this story to protect not just politicians but others shouldn’t be grouped in politics more why is our media not wanting this info out. I don’t belong to any political party!! Yes I voted for Trump but have my concerns as well especially with fracking our national parks but also don’t believe in our government anymore so he’s a solution to smaller government. But I digressed. Previously did not bring any substance to this thread until now but making an excuse to discredit me by making it a political thread so move it or close it up so to me it seemed you either were threatened by the topic or you were just obsessed to be right about it being political. For me it was mainly to show a bias in our media and a to discuss why this disgusting human wasn’t left in jail in he previous administration. I also don’t understand why the two Guards protecting Epstein fell asleep and weeks before had another inmate rough him up to make it look like a suicide attempt. Why is the British family threatening ABC news not to show it? Because it exposes them as pedophiles. Why was the FBI there to clean house?

To take a topic and twist it into something it isn’t either tells me you don’t want this stuff getting out and you don’t want other onlookers to notice a trend of fake news and news agencies hiding stories that don’t fit and hurt their narrative or you try and control other people opinions and hover over each topic like a hover craft.

Why couldn’t you just give me your take at first instead of playing games and trolling? We agree on some of this stuff. Amy’s transcript points out an obvious bias do you agree?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:

As was a certain pedophile prince in England

Put on tinfoil. Remember Trump was born way way way back in 1946

https://www.justice-integrity.org/1445-welcome-to-waterbury-the-city-that-holds-secrets-that-could-bring-down-trump

Quote:

Maria was kidnapped on March 19, 1993, when she was 11-years old from the front of Nash’s Pizza in Waterbury. The girl's kidnappers were involved in a child trafficking ring that provided abductees to wealthy individuals like Trump and Epstein in Manhattan, according to our information.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject:

Has anyone seen Ronan Farrow’s new book on this?

https://www.amazon.com/Catch-Kill-Conspiracy-Protect-Predators-ebook/dp/B07TD413RV

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: