who'd you leave off the 12 spot Western Conference all-star

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: who'd you leave off the 12 spot Western Conference all-star

The 8 look legit except KAT to me is not a lock, I'll predict Porzingis in his spot. I think Zion will make it, PG13, Luka and Spida too. But Draymond... and Gobert left off 2 years in a row while being DPOY candidate and KAT... so loaded

Quote:
8. Utah and Dallas get All-Stars again

Given good health, eight of the 12 spots in the West are locked down: Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Leonard, Davis, LeBron, Jokic, and Lillard. Minnesota should win enough for Karl-Anthony Towns to make it nine.

Paul George would normally make 10 -- leaving two measly spots -- but the Clippers say he's going to miss at least 10 games, leaving the door slightly ajar. Even if George makes it, I'm reserving one spot each for members of the Luka Doncic/Kristaps Porzingis and Mitchell/Gobert duos. Apologies to Draymond Green, Devin Booker, Mike Conley, Sacramento's starting guards, San Antonio's veterans, Jrue Holiday, Zion Williamson, and CJ McCollum.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject:

Doncic will definitely make it
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 am    Post subject:

The West is loaded with talent again.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Doncic will definitely make it

Prophetic

Curry, Zion, Draymond, DLo out

So that leaves:

LeBron, Dame $, Wiggins, Mitchell, Kawhi, PG13, Harden, Luka

AD, KAT, Jokic

That’s 11, last spot:

McCollum
D. Booker
Westbrook
Gobert
B. Ingram
J. Murray
Lou Williams
Porzingis
LMA
DeRozan
CP3
Shai Alexander
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: who'd you leave off the 12 spot Western Conference all-star

governator wrote:
The 8 look legit except KAT to me is not a lock, I'll predict Porzingis in his spot. I think Zion will make it, PG13, Luka and Spida too. But Draymond... and Gobert left off 2 years in a row while being DPOY candidate and KAT... so loaded

Quote:
8. Utah and Dallas get All-Stars again

Given good health, eight of the 12 spots in the West are locked down: Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Leonard, Davis, LeBron, Jokic, and Lillard. Minnesota should win enough for Karl-Anthony Towns to make it nine.

Paul George would normally make 10 -- leaving two measly spots -- but the Clippers say he's going to miss at least 10 games, leaving the door slightly ajar. Even if George makes it, I'm reserving one spot each for members of the Luka Doncic/Kristaps Porzingis and Mitchell/Gobert duos. Apologies to Draymond Green, Devin Booker, Mike Conley, Sacramento's starting guards, San Antonio's veterans, Jrue Holiday, Zion Williamson, and CJ McCollum.

I doubt Porzingis gets the nod over KAT unless something catastrophic happens. Porzingis is historically an extremely fast starter...his #'s plummet for most of his career as the year progresses. That doesn't bode well for him considering at the moment, his numbers are dwarfed by KAT's. I'm putting it mildly too. Add in the fact that KAT is the absolute best player on his team whereas Dallas is carried by Doncic.. At the moment there is at least 2 tiers separating them.

*edit* Whoops. I didn't realize your original post was from before the season.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: