Not only do we have Potentially the best Duo...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharoon Francis
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Vin wrote:
Too many questions marks next to a lot of theses names to get over excited for me. Kuzma's development and Cousins health and commitment will be key aswell as Lebron and Davis's health. There is a wide range of possible outcomes for this squad. From missing the playoffs to possibly winning a chip.

Why is Lebron health a question mark?

Age. He just had the first major injury of his career. This is when player's bodies typically start breaking down. Lebron might be a cyborg though so we'll see. He seems to be built more in the Karl Malone mold, who played until 40.

It's worth mentioning LeBron also takes care of his body more than most by using his time wisely working on conditioning and resting up and spending time with family.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Our future potential is horrible. There'll be no bridge between now and when Lebron is done. We need young talent.

Well. AD is 26. But I hear you. It would have been nice to have gotten that 23-24 year old future star to pair with AD. Who could that have been?

PASS. If I am gonna have to hide that player defensive, he might as well be an elite in offense. Maybe in next 2 years if his knees keep up.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject:

Sharoon Francis wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Vin wrote:
Too many questions marks next to a lot of theses names to get over excited for me. Kuzma's development and Cousins health and commitment will be key aswell as Lebron and Davis's health. There is a wide range of possible outcomes for this squad. From missing the playoffs to possibly winning a chip.

Age. He just had the first major injury of his career. This is when player's bodies typically start breaking down. Lebron might be a cyborg though so we'll see. He seems to be built more in the Karl Malone mold, who played until 40.

It's worth mentioning LeBron also takes care of his body more than most by using his time wisely working on conditioning and resting up and spending time with family.

I'm not the biggest Lebron fan, but I'll never doubt his work ethic or the way he takes care of his body. He knows how to conserve his energy on the court too. I just hope we can find a quick wing who can disrupt passing lanes the way Lonzo did. Otherwise our defense could get ugly. Lebron has already lost a lot of explosiveness.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Our future potential is horrible. There'll be no bridge between now and when Lebron is done. We need young talent.

I haven’t seen many teams be able to bridge the gap with championships. I can’t really say the spurs have either. They’ve been consistent with making the playoffs but they’re not contenders.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Vin wrote:

Stop it was a groin tear from a slip trust could have happened to any 20 year old.
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject:

Coaching is a very important factor too. I think we have much better coaching team this year.

For starters, agreed KCP may start over Bradley with his ability to run fast break but Bradley may be more suitable to close out game.

McGee may be coming out of bench if Cousins is healthy. Cousins plays well with AD while McGee plays well with Kuzma and Rando.

Starters:
Cousins
AD
James
Green
KCP

Closing:
AD
Kuzma
James
Green
Bradley
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: