amazon tire to sears delivery

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: amazon tire to sears delivery

anyone try this before? do they end up charging more fees/taxes ontop of what amazon charges? I see a good deal on some tires i need Amazon will let me check out with only $15 install fee per tire... no other taxes or fees.
I tried calling sears to confirm if other fees but nobody answering.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject:

Google.com
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: amazon tire to sears delivery

audioaxes wrote:
anyone try this before? do they end up charging more fees/taxes ontop of what amazon charges? I see a good deal on some tires i need Amazon will let me check out with only $15 install fee per tire... no other taxes or fees.

They are going to have to answer sometime or your question becomes moot. So, when they do, ask if they will match price.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Google.com

thats first thing i tried and didnt see answers to this specifically
Also I was just trying to get a feel of anyones experience. The fact nobody wasnt even answering the phone has me skeptical of the service Sears Auto must be providing
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Looks like Sears Auto's hitting about 87% in their auto installation services Amazon reviews:
https://www.amazon.com/localservices/ya/sellerprofile?sellerID=APNG754KCDKX2#amazon-reviews
emililadjet
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: amazon tire to sears delivery

audioaxes wrote:

Hello Audioaxes,
wait for the amazon response, because sometimes there is a hidden fee
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject:

audioaxes -- were you in the other recent tire thread? (Sorry, I don't remember.) If not, go check it out -- we talked about a number of non-Sears options for mail order + mobile installation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
audioaxes -- were you in the other recent tire thread? (Sorry, I don't remember.) If not, go check it out -- we talked about a number of non-Sears options for mail order + mobile installation.

LINK
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject:

i was not, thanks for that.
I had reached a Sears auto center and they said they "typically" do not charge anything else ontop of what you already pay Amazon.
So for what Im looking at, Amazon will be cheaper out the door on these Kumhos I've been eyeing... ~$240 installed at sears for a pair compared to $300 installed at discount tires.
However Amazon seems to be all over the place as some tires have different taxes/fees than others.
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
i was not, thanks for that.
I had reached a Sears auto center and they said they "typically" do not charge anything else ontop of what you already pay Amazon.
So for what Im looking at, Amazon will be cheaper out the door on these Kumhos I've been eyeing... ~$240 installed at sears for a pair compared to $300 installed at discount tires.
However Amazon seems to be all over the place as some tires have different taxes/fees than others.

This sounds similar to Tirerack.com how they do things, although I think their prices aren't as good as Amazon's.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: