Leaving Neverland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
https://media.tenor.com/images/e13e1cb51faaf9b6d98ab45d4182bf00/tenor.gif

I hadn't read the rest of the thread. I'm now backing slowly away. Good day to all.
anyone notice how all the people hell bent on saying Mj was guilty, all run away like this for the most part. i wonder why? you should never run away fun actual evidence to your original beliefs. if you do that, you will never learn anything. learning only occurs when you learn something new that you didnt already know. and that gif isnt realistic. because no one is chasing their tail in here. there's one side that says mj did it with zero evidence. the other side has provided mounds of evidence for the MJ did it people to look at. They refuse (perhaps not all but some). dont be afraid to be wrong in this. be happy if you are. it means there was one less monster out there abusing kids. remember Mj had access to way to many kids. lets pray he didnt actually do it.i would rather this all be made up for cash and other reasons than for it to be true.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Jump to: