Bucks owner should get fined for tampering - Anthony Davis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 35552

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Knicks including KD pic in their ad lol, imagine if Lakers do that


Apparently it's only tampering if the Lakers are involved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 60898

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 15505
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


Finally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 31253

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject:

Can people be happy now?
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊

For us anything short of a championship is not success.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 12598

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?
_________________
Maginka is doing a good job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 104091

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject:

If Jeannie said that, we're surrendering at least 5 championship banners. Actually make that 7. Fine. 10.
_________________
Oh my.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 9338

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
If Jeannie said that, we're surrendering at least 5 championship banners. Actually make that 7. Fine. 10.


And Ball/Kuzma/Ingram/Hart and 4 1st round picks to the pelicans just for mentioning AD.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 02 Feb 2019
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
If Jeannie said that, we're surrendering at least 5 championship banners. Actually make that 7. Fine. 10.


And Ball/Kuzma/Ingram/Hart and 4 1st round picks to the pelicans just for mentioning AD.


PTSD Stern flashbacks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 9151
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
If Jeannie said that, we're surrendering at least 5 championship banners. Actually make that 7. Fine. 10.



_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SDLakersFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 2032

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Knicks including KD pic in their ad lol, imagine if Lakers do that


Yeah that’s just over the top level of tampering
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YSong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Sep 2016
Posts: 2329

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


$50k for Giannis comment
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 825
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Magic being investigated for tampering with Ben Simmons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1095061358847115266?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here we go again.

Sorry if already posted.
_________________
We pour this booze and we drink this booze because we think it's yummy. YUMMY! So over the tounge and down the throat to party in our tummys.
DOWN THE HOLA BITC*OLA!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 3216

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
Magic being investigated for tampering with Ben Simmons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1095061358847115266?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here we go again.

Sorry if already posted.


It's his own talkative, "I love the spotlight and everything about me" self.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 28226

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
Magic being investigated for tampering with Ben Simmons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1095061358847115266?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here we go again.

Sorry if already posted.


It's his own talkative, "I love the spotlight and everything about me" self.


I can't blame the NBA for investigating Magic. He doesn't seem to know or care about the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 5322

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
Magic being investigated for tampering with Ben Simmons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1095061358847115266?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here we go again.

Sorry if already posted.


It's his own talkative, "I love the spotlight and everything about me" self.


I can't blame the NBA for investigating Magic. He doesn't seem to know or care about the rules.


Magic did nothing wrong here. Ben Simmons reached out to him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


$50k for Giannis comment


That was his second or third offense though.

If Magic gets popped again it'll likely cost the Lakers a draft pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dabask11
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 1524

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
Magic being investigated for tampering with Ben Simmons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1095061358847115266?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here we go again.

Sorry if already posted.


It's his own talkative, "I love the spotlight and everything about me" self.


I can't blame the NBA for investigating Magic. He doesn't seem to know or care about the rules.


Magic did nothing wrong here. Ben Simmons reached out to him


No one would have known had Magic not opened his mouth, which is the problem in regards to the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 18022

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject:

I think we'll have Ben in the sh uniform w/ black stripes one day. Mag is not working with Lonzo because he's gone..Zo. Big Ben was all Lakery well before whatever this is (if it is). He's eventual. Weirder signings have happened than him.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
crucifixion
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 898

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


Glad they got fined. It's not blatant anti Laker stuff.

Magic was fined more because he has a documented history of tampering per NBA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11985

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject:

crucifixion wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


Glad they got fined. It's not blatant anti Laker stuff.

Magic was fined more because he has a documented history of tampering per NBA


People keep repeating this about Magic. He got fined for winking at Jimmy Kimmel. What other "documented history" of tampering did he have? The Paul George investigation found evidence on Pelinka's phone and he took the fall for that. So what is this long list of tampering that everyone says Magic committed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 16327

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
crucifixion wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


Glad they got fined. It's not blatant anti Laker stuff.

Magic was fined more because he has a documented history of tampering per NBA


People keep repeating this about Magic. He got fined for winking at Jimmy Kimmel. What other "documented history" of tampering did he have? The Paul George investigation found evidence on Pelinka's phone and he took the fall for that. So what is this long list of tampering that everyone says Magic committed?


He was saying all kinds of stuff when he had the figurehead president position and the Lakers had to remove him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10033
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Ya Lurch...!
_________________
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
l4kerz
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 1439

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Are teams allowed to consult each other on player transactions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 3937

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

l4kerz wrote:
Are teams allowed to consult each other on player transactions?


I'm not sure, but they shouldn't be allowed to.


What was described as going on during the negotiations with the Pelicans sounds like collusion on the part of other teams. Nearly every NBA insider was saying that other team presidents and GM were telling Dell Demps not to cave in to Davis' trade demand and not send him to the Lakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 12764

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
crucifixion wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:
Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry has been fined 25K for his comments about Anthony Davis, league sources tell ESPN. The comments violated league tampering rules.

https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1095043140724113408


And how much was Magic fined?


Glad they got fined. It's not blatant anti Laker stuff.

Magic was fined more because he has a documented history of tampering per NBA


People keep repeating this about Magic. He got fined for winking at Jimmy Kimmel. What other "documented history" of tampering did he have? The Paul George investigation found evidence on Pelinka's phone and he took the fall for that. So what is this long list of tampering that everyone says Magic committed?


He was saying all kinds of stuff when he had the figurehead president position and the Lakers had to remove him.


When Kobe was still playing? What he say that tamper?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB