Lakers @ Celtics Full Game Video

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 3401

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Lakers @ Celtics Full Game Video

720P res.

3.7gb file size

TNT Broadcast

Who wants it?

Send me a PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 11 Nov 2017
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 am    Post subject:

I watched TNT and Lakers broadcast and the Lakers broadcast call of the winning shot is much better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hero Ball
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2015
Posts: 3401

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject:

ducasse2 wrote:
I watched TNT and Lakers broadcast and the Lakers broadcast call of the winning shot is much better.


It's because Marv swallowed the mic when he saw Rondo's game winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 8047
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject:

John Ireland’s radio call was the best. Just listen to The Mason and Ireland podcast from Friday. “How do you like them apples!”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 02 Feb 2019
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
John Ireland’s radio call was the best. Just listen to The Mason and Ireland podcast from Friday. “How do you like them apples!”

How can we find this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 02 Feb 2019
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
John Ireland’s radio call was the best. Just listen to The Mason and Ireland podcast from Friday. “How do you like them apples!”

Disregard my previous comment. I found it as you said right in the beginning of the podcast. Thank you, great call!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject:

hcbball wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
John Ireland’s radio call was the best. Just listen to The Mason and Ireland podcast from Friday. “How do you like them apples!”

Disregard my previous comment. I found it as you said right in the beginning of the podcast. Thank you, great call!


at the 30 minute mark here...

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=25954029
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Posts: 14395
Location: unfortunately not Los Angeles anymore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
hcbball wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
John Ireland’s radio call was the best. Just listen to The Mason and Ireland podcast from Friday. “How do you like them apples!”

Disregard my previous comment. I found it as you said right in the beginning of the podcast. Thank you, great call!


at the 30 minute mark here...

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=25954029

what a great call.
so amazing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 02 Feb 2019
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Don't know where else to post this. High point of the season so far for me! Hope you guys enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xqpEdlg9Umo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 20254
Location: La Jolla, San Diego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject:

I can re-watch a spectacular win over and over and over. I'll rewind and watch the different reactions of each Celtic on the floor, the reactions of fans, etc. I can do that all night with a grin on my face. But then the next time they lose, the joy is over. I can no longer re-watch previous wins, there is no more joy in it because it feels like they gave it back. This will be a fun game to look back on maybe a few years later when Sportsnet has countdown of top 10 Rondo moments or whatever. But right now, the joy of it is GONE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11878

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
I can re-watch a spectacular win over and over and over. I'll rewind and watch the different reactions of each Celtic on the floor, the reactions of fans, etc. I can do that all night with a grin on my face. But then the next time they lose, the joy is over. I can no longer re-watch previous wins, there is no more joy in it because it feels like they gave it back. This will be a fun game to look back on maybe a few years later when Sportsnet has countdown of top 10 Rondo moments or whatever. But right now, the joy of it is GONE.


I know what you mean. I feel that way about Fisher's 0.4 shot. I watch it with a bittersweet nostalgia. That one stings a little more because we had championship aspirations.

This year we didn't really have any expectations to contend for anything, so I'll take what I can get. I'll just remember that Celtic game as a highlight of another disappointing season. There are only 2 games I have kept on my DVR: the xmas game and this Celtic game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 11 Nov 2017
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject:

I can watch the Horry shot over and over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11878

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject:

ducasse2 wrote:
I can watch the Horry shot over and over again.


goosebumps every time man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fhwqXmUMk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB