Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:
I don't think anyone hates him, just they hate giving up Zubac for him. Beasley for him straight up and everyone is thrilled

Zu wasn’t all that man.. he had his moments but look how he played when he was getting matched up with bigger Cs with talent, he was getting owned, getting rid of Beasley is a major.. addition by subtraction.. I love the trade.

Zu is like Ingram... he looks awkward and weak af sometimes... but then you see he has a double double.

If he gets stronger... we are going to be haunted by this move.

We need to sign a good full time center at some point. Maybe we get DeAndre or beg Brook to come back.
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

Inspector Gadget wrote:
The trade reminds me of the Lakers trading for Shannon Brown who at that time was an unknown but ended up apart of our title run, come here and show some positivity.. I personally love the trade cause Beasley was a low IQ chucker and Zu was getting owned by bigger Cs.

Proving everyone wrong would be 40% or better 3 PT shooting. Is he going to do that?

Last edited by ducasse2 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

ducasse2 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
The trade reminds me of the Lakers trading for Shannon Brown who at that time was an unknown but ended up apart of our title run, come here and show some positivity.. I personally love the trade cause Beasley was a low IQ chucker and Zu was getting owned by bigger Cs.

Proving everyone wrong would be 40% or better 3 PT shooting. Is he going to do that?

He’s gonna get open looks from LeBron and Zo and Rondo.. why not? Can’t be worse then Svi bricking open 3s.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:
I don't think anyone hates him, just they hate giving up Zubac for him. Beasley for him straight up and everyone is thrilled

Zu wasn’t all that man.. he had his moments but look how he played when he was getting matched up with bigger Cs with talent, he was getting owned, getting rid of Beasley is a major.. addition by subtraction.. I love the trade.

Zu is like Ingram... he looks awkward and weak af sometimes... but then you see he has a double double.

We need to sign a good full time center at some point. Maybe we get DeAndre or beg Brook to come back.

You get far too attached to our you guys
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

ducasse2 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Doubt it.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Bulls are gonna buy out Robin Lopez
cusu32000
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Zubac is a better prospect than Muscala. Much better. Muscala is probably a better fit for this season, giving his superior shooting.

Lakers would've had to pay a lot more to keep Zu this offseason. If they weren't going to resign him, this move is fine. If they were going to resign him, this move doesn't make much sense.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:

You get far too attached to our you guys

I don't... if we sign Vucevic... DAJ... Brook... I'll be perfectly happy.
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject:

lukewaltonsdad wrote:

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
PassTheBooze
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject:

I'll give yall 5 games before you turn on Muscala
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Bulls are gonna buy out Robin Lopez

He's the Ozzie Canseco that didn't spend time doing his 3 point reps.
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

Inspector Gadget wrote:
ducasse2 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

He’s gonna get open looks from LeBron and Zo and Rondo.. why not? Can’t be worse then Svi bricking open 3s.

I'm with you...I like this move...Definitely will space the floor and he plays hard. As far as Zu..he had some nice moments and some horrible moments. Had a real nice Christmas game and then took a look at Embid and wet his diapers. So...no...not concerned with losing Zu.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:

I'd like it if Deandre was available on the buyout market. Would make this deal seem better in the short term.

In the long term, I don't have any doubt Zu will get stronger. More RPG and more PPG in his future for sure.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Theseus wrote:

I'd like it if Deandre was available on the buyout market. Would make this deal seem better in the short term.

In the long term, I don't have any doubt Zu will get stronger. More RPG and more PPG in his future for sure.

Yep... as long as we don't leave the hole for the playoffs... I won't feel too upset.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Muscala is a backup PF, IMO..
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

King Randle wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
ducasse2 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I'm with you...I like this move...Definitely will space the floor and he plays hard. As far as Zu..he had some nice moments and some horrible moments.
Had a real nice Christmas game and then took a look at Embid and wet his diapers. So...no...not concerned with losing Zu.

2 good moves to make a run this year. Our shooting, spacing of the floor, and IQ just got better. For those sleeping on Muscala, he will be a fan favorite in a month. A more mobile Brooks with better rebounding (not hard), and lights out from the FT line. People act like Zu is the 2nd coming. He had no value and if you look, some of the people belly aching they we traded him are the same people who complained that he sucked before his recent solid play.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Muscala is gonna prove everyone wrong

King Randle wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
ducasse2 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I'm with you...I like this move...Definitely will space the floor and he plays hard. As far as Zu..he had some nice moments and some horrible moments.
Had a real nice Christmas game and then took a look at Embid and wet his diapers. So...no...not concerned with losing Zu.

2 good moves to make a run this year. Our shooting, spacing of the floor, and IQ just got better. For those sleeping on Muscala, he will be a fan favorite in a month. A more mobile Brooks with better rebounding (not hard), and lights out from the FT line. People act like Zu is the 2nd coming. He had no value and if you look, some of the people belly aching that we traded him are the same people who complained that he sucked before his recent solid play.

Last edited by RI Laker on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject:

misterchipmunk wrote:
Jerry West just fleeced us...
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject:

misterchipmunk wrote:
I just have a bad feeling that Jerry West is going to pull off getting two max FA this summer, maybe a combo of KL and KD, while the Lakers get nothing. That would serve Jeannie right, when Jerry West show interest in joining your franchise as a consultant, it's a no brainer.
RusselDoeee01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Dude he’s gonna play like 12 min a game lol
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject:

calistrtballr wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Jbar805
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject:

deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject:

matrixskillz wrote:
calistrtballr wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:

Lakers were looking for a roster spot, it was a win-win from that perspective. Besides,
J.West isn't in on every transaction, not his gig.
bryantest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

So the TS believes Muscala > Brian Cook.

OK
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
matrixskillz wrote:
calistrtballr wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:

Lakers were looking for a roster spot, it was a win-win from that perspective. Besides,
J.West isn't in on every transaction, not his gig.
true
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: