path to police interrogator jobs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: path to police interrogator jobs?

i have a friend who is a good interrogator in her home country. once she and her family move out here, she'd like to peruse the same career here. she has no English barrier, what kind of training or certificate or degrees she have to get in order to qualify for interviews?
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject:

At minimum, they'll need a Reid certification, but optimally a CFI certification will open the most doors. If they have a certification in their home country, then a CFI certification should provide them immediate opportunities, and CFI offers placement. Obtaining DOD certifications can be a bit tricky for foreign borns, but with the requisite adorning resume & experience, it's doable & would open up a wider range of opportunities.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject:

no expert but I'd assume she would likely have to put in some years as a regular police officer first
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject:

usajobs.gov
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: