Road Rage : Man Clings to Hood on Highway (Video)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Road Rage : Man Clings to Hood on Highway (Video)

Quote:
A 65-year-old man is speaking out about a shocking incident of road rage that was caught on video. Richard Kamrowski clung to the hood of a car as it sped down a Massachusetts highway for about three miles on Friday,

Kamrowski says he went into survival mode when he found himself clinging to another driver's SUV. Kamrowski and another man got into a minor accident on the Mass Turnpike in Weston. The two argued and the other driver, identified as 37-year-old Mark Fitzgerald, tried to leave the scene. That's when Kamrowski apparently jumped on the hood of Fitzgerald's SUV.

Kamrowski called 911 while on top of the SUV. "I just kept telling him to 'stop the car, stop the car' and he wouldn't stop," the 65-year-old said. "He kept going fast, slow, fast, slow tried to get me to slide off."

State Police told the Boston Globe the SUV hit speeds of up to 70 miles an hour with the man on the hood.

Two fellow drivers helped bring the dangerous situation to an end by boxing in the SUV and forcing Fitzgerald to stop. One video shows a driver with a gun confront Fitzgerald, forcing him out of his SUV at gunpoint. The man with the gun who held Fitzgerald for police was forced to the ground when troopers arrived but he is not facing any charges.

Video shows Fitzgerald telling police what happened. Both men are now facing charges for their roles in the road rage dispute. Fitzgerald has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Kamrowski is charged with disorderly conduct.

Road Rage - Celtic Style
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Road Rage : Man Clings to Hood on Highway (Video)

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:
A 65-year-old man is speaking out about a shocking incident of road rage that was caught on video. Richard Kamrowski clung to the hood of a car as it sped down a Massachusetts highway for about three miles on Friday,

Kamrowski says he went into survival mode when he found himself clinging to another driver's SUV. Kamrowski and another man got into a minor accident on the Mass Turnpike in Weston. The two argued and the other driver, identified as 37-year-old Mark Fitzgerald, tried to leave the scene. That's when Kamrowski apparently jumped on the hood of Fitzgerald's SUV.

Kamrowski called 911 while on top of the SUV. "I just kept telling him to 'stop the car, stop the car' and he wouldn't stop," the 65-year-old said. "He kept going fast, slow, fast, slow tried to get me to slide off."

State Police told the Boston Globe the SUV hit speeds of up to 70 miles an hour with the man on the hood.

Two fellow drivers helped bring the dangerous situation to an end by boxing in the SUV and forcing Fitzgerald to stop. One video shows a driver with a gun confront Fitzgerald, forcing him out of his SUV at gunpoint. The man with the gun who held Fitzgerald for police was forced to the ground when troopers arrived but he is not facing any charges.

Video shows Fitzgerald telling police what happened. Both men are now facing charges for their roles in the road rage dispute. Fitzgerald has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Kamrowski is charged with disorderly conduct.

Road Rage - Celtic Style
wait, thats not road rage. thats a dude driving off probably trying not to get caught without insurance. the old man was the idiot for being on his hood. how dumb is that.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject:

road rage is real. i have this ex-coworker who's a mild manner middle age white lady who's a devoted Christian. never heard a bad word from her mouth while at work for years, until she drove us to lunch one day, wow, could not believe what i was hearing when someone took too long to turn.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:45 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
road rage is real. i have this ex-coworker who's a mild manner middle age white lady who's a devoted Christian. never heard a bad word from her mouth while at work for years, until she drove us to lunch one day, wow, could not believe what i was hearing when someone took too long to turn.
hey I've been in a many of church parking lot even after services and you might think it's the strip club parking lot with what you hear coming out of people's mouths. They don't understand thats the equivalent of doing a 5 mile run in the morning and then walking into the donut shop to pick up a half dozen donuts for yourself.

Something about the car, it turns some people into maniacs. The funny thing is, "THEY CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU" when you're cursing them out with their windows rolled up. But all in all I think it more has to do with a lack of patience and anxiety in our society.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:56 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
hey I've been in a many of church parking lot even after services and you might think it's the strip club parking lot with what you hear coming out of people's mouths. They don't understand thats the equivalent of doing a 5 mile run in the morning and then walking into the donut shop to pick up a half dozen donuts for yourself.

Something about the car, it turns some people into maniacs. The funny thing is, "THEY CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU" when you're cursing them out with their windows rolled up. But all in all I think it more has to do with a lack of patience and anxiety in our society.

Can you picture yourself driving on the freeway with Jodeke hanging onto your hood? It's a funny thought, entertain it for a second.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

that's the key right there. if they know people will hear them loud and clearly, i don't think most of them will say those things. just like cyber bullies, they do their things cuz they know no one will come after them.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

that's the key right there. if they know people will hear them loud and clearly, i don't think most of them will say those things. just like cyber bullies, they do their things cuz they know no one will come after them.

Find out if she votes for Trump.. lack of personal accountability and aggressive attitude
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

Find out if she votes for Trump.. lack of personal accountability and aggressive attitude
lol. its liberals, trump voters, trump haters, non voters. men, women, all races. that car and patience just dont go hand in hand to most drivers.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

Can you picture yourself driving on the freeway with Jodeke hanging onto your hood? It's a funny thought, entertain it for a second.

No way in hell I'd jump on the hood of a car. I don't even jump out of bed.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: