*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves (01/24/19) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 10318

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
LKA wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Ingram is our leading scorer with 20 points on 60% shooting, yet he's the only one getting destroyed in this thread

It doesn't even make sense, do you guys just not get pissed when anyone else (bleep) up?


his production doesn’t equate to wins, unfortunately.


Ingram has just played average... but what some of us get annoyed about is that some of you say nothing when other players have off games... but Ingram gets the full wrath of the board when he does.


SM I know you’re an intelligent guy, and I’m sure you’re fully aware that most of the time when Ingram has a good scoring game, we lose. Do you see this as just a crazy coincidence?


Ingram will be an excellent fourth option when we sign the second FA.

I just wish some here would be supportive instead of tear him down every off game.

I realize everyone has the right to vent on a public message board... but it's always him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 1932

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Lose tiebreakers to Spurs, Rockets and Timberwolves with the Clippers and Jazz having winnable games tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nnamdi21
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 3247

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

sorry we're not making the playoffs. Even if Lebron comes back, it will take him a few weeks to get going and that's if he can stay healthy. We're toast. Bring on the tank
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 3935

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Ingram's been great tonight, offensively and defensively
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OCLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 556
Location: OC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Terrible second half rotations. I have no idea what Luke was thinking with some of those lineups.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 131295
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
samnizam wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
this roster is poorly constructed and our coaching sucks


NAME ONE COACH YOU WOULD HIRE

Phil Jackson


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ShowtimeReturns
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Oct 2017
Posts: 795

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

3peat_pete wrote:
Praying for lottery. This team doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs.

(bleep) get some consistent vets next offseason please God

Wow I'm so sick of tanking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pjiddy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 21990
Location: North Hollywood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

*Sees there's 1:00 left in a blowout*

Kuzma/KCP: Time to go to work!
_________________
Fire Rob, Hire Bob
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 8995
Location: Planet Terror

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
samnizam wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
this roster is poorly constructed and our coaching sucks


NAME ONE COACH YOU WOULD HIRE



LAVAR BALL

he would do a better job


yeah, he has did a bang up job with his own sons


Got one to the NBA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 26164
Location: RIP DLO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
KC Poop has returned. 28% from 3 this month.


I prefer "KC-Piece of (bleep)" personally
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bandiger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 11724

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
this roster is poorly constructed and our coaching sucks


NAME ONE COACH YOU WOULD HIRE


Just about anyone that had to LEARN how to coach before being overpaid to do nothing but skate by with this (bleep). I'd take any playoff team video coordinator over this doofus. I've seen enough already
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
3peat_pete
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4045

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Im so done with the promise of this young core. So (bleep) inconsistent. Blow up this team and build a contender next year. Get rid of the kids. Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Hart - they all need to go. (bleep) inconsistent scrubs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1051

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

ShowtimeReturns wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
Praying for lottery. This team doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs.

(bleep) get some consistent vets next offseason please God

Wow I'm so sick of tanking


NO LG MODEL TANK. FIRE COACH. TRADE PLAYER.
TANK. TRADE PLAYER . FIRE COACH
FIRE COACH. TRADE. TANK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1ngr4m
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 6303

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

All tanking will do is give us another rookie to destroy because we're too impatient lol
_________________
Did Jordan Clarkson think Metta's 3 at the end was going in? "I don't know. He was shaking like a stripper in the corner."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
E=MC²
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 10774

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
I don't expect to win another game until Lebron comes back


Even this it’s questinavle how much they’ll win. They were 1-4 in games before he went down
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1743

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

Ingram’s ISO’s were to blame again. I think that’s how this thing goes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
818fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 2979

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
LKA wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
LKA wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Ingram is our leading scorer with 20 points on 60% shooting, yet he's the only one getting destroyed in this thread

It doesn't even make sense, do you guys just not get pissed when anyone else (bleep) up?


his production doesn’t equate to wins, unfortunately.


Ingram has just played average... but what some of us get annoyed about is that some of you say nothing when other players have off games... but Ingram gets the full wrath of the board when he does.


SM I know you’re an intelligent guy, and I’m sure you’re fully aware that most of the time when Ingram has a good scoring game, we lose. Do you see this as just a crazy coincidence?


Ingram will be an excellent fourth option when we sign the second FA.

I just wish some here would be supportive instead of tear him down every off game.

I realize everyone has the right to vent on a public message board... but it's always him.

It's not easy when he had a ton of trade value yet Magic labeled him untouchable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 26164
Location: RIP DLO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject:

1ngr4m wrote:
All tanking will do is give us another rookie to destroy because we're too impatient lol


Basically. We'd actually be pretty good if we just kept all of our young guys.

Zo/Dlo/Kuz/Randle/Zubac
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 3006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

3peat_pete wrote:
Im so done with the promise of this young core. So (bleep) inconsistent. Blow up this team and build a contender next year. Get rid of the kids. Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Hart - they all need to go. (bleep) inconsistent scrubs

Then they all go blow up on another team. Would be the icing on the cake of tanking for enduring years of awful basketball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1051

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

bandiger wrote:
samnizam wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
this roster is poorly constructed and our coaching sucks


NAME ONE COACH YOU WOULD HIRE


Just about anyone that had to LEARN how to coach before being overpaid to do nothing but skate by with this (bleep). I'd take any playoff team video coordinator over this doofus. I've seen enough already


Funny you try to have intelligent conversation but I guess I m wrong sorry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3077
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
LKA wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Ingram is our leading scorer with 20 points on 60% shooting, yet he's the only one getting destroyed in this thread

It doesn't even make sense, do you guys just not get pissed when anyone else (bleep) up?


his production doesn’t equate to wins, unfortunately.


Then that shouldn't be on him should it? If Ingram is productive but we have 6 other guys being zeros is that on Ingram? I seriously dont understand why we bash the only guy being productive. Yet we have other players being cold as ice yet we dont see 1/3 of the bashing on them that Ingram gets.

Ingram is not Kobe he's not going to be the 28PPG scorer. But if developed properly he can be a damn good player.


I just think he has a tendency to take other guys out of the game, when hes having a good scoring game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chickenjoy24
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2008
Posts: 1376
Location: SFValley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
*Sees there's 1:00 left in a blowout*

Kuzma/KCP: Time to go to work!


LOL for real. All of a sudden they're acting like they're hustling smh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WindyCityLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2002
Posts: 1290
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Kuzma and Hart were garbage


Hart’s been garbage for awhile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 26164
Location: RIP DLO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Ingram’s ISO’s were to blame again. I think that’s how this thing goes


I really hate seeing those.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
TMG wrote:
LKA wrote:
1ngr4m wrote:
Ingram is our leading scorer with 20 points on 60% shooting, yet he's the only one getting destroyed in this thread

It doesn't even make sense, do you guys just not get pissed when anyone else (bleep) up?


his production doesn’t equate to wins, unfortunately.


Then that shouldn't be on him should it? If Ingram is productive but we have 6 other guys being zeros is that on Ingram? I seriously dont understand why we bash the only guy being productive. Yet we have other players being cold as ice yet we dont see 1/3 of the bashing on them that Ingram gets.

Ingram is not Kobe he's not going to be the 28PPG scorer. But if developed properly he can be a damn good player.

Who is bashing him though? What is with people creating this boogeyman that doesn't exist?


You literally have 'Brandon Ingram fool's Gold' as a sig.


He is our most talented player along with Lonzo. I like Kuz aswell he can score. But i'd much rather have him as a 6thman type of role where he can focus on getting buckets. He'd thrive in that role. I believe we have 2 rough gems on this team. And with proper development they can develop.

Look at Russel on the Nets..Great coach with a great staff does make a huge difference. But im hoping we dont trade Zo or BI i still believe their upside is way too high to give up on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB