Nail Salon owner killed over $35 in Las Vegas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject: Nail Salon owner killed over $35 in Las Vegas

A woman went to a nail salon and got $35 worth of services. She paid with a credit card that got denied a few times. She said she had cash in the car so she went out to the car to get it. She got in her car and took off. The owner (or manager) suspected she was going to take off and went after her. The owner jumped on the hood of the car. The girl sped off and ran over the owner.

See video below:

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject:

I Want My $2
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
I Want My $2

I know this is awkward, Aussiesuede, bein that I'm a fellow LG poster n all...but I was wondering how you'd feel if I started dating Beth.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:36 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
I Want My $2

I know this is awkward, Aussiesuede, bein that I'm a fellow LG poster n all...but I was wondering how you'd feel if I started dating Beth.

I thought if Casanova and I in there had nothing to say to each other, he'd get bored -- go away. Instead he uses it as a chance to put his testicles all over me!

Full Movie
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 am    Post subject:

Same thing happened in Garden Grove years ago, a guy did did not pay for gas and the owner (or worker) jumped in the back of the theif's truck and they drove off, until a block away the thief stopped got out and shot the gut (dead) pulled his body out of the car and drove off.

When the cops showed up at the thief's house, he was washing the blood off the truck...

just ain't worth it...
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Same thing happened in Garden Grove years ago, a guy did did not pay for gas and the owner (or worker) jumped in the back of the theif's truck and they drove off, until a block away the thief stopped got out and shot the gut (dead) pulled his body out of the car and drove off.

When the cops showed up at the thief's house, he was washing the blood off the truck...

just ain't worth it...

How is it possible to get gas and not pay for it?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

just ain't worth it...

Depending on how many years ago it was entirely possible. It used to be that you pumped your gas and then paid when you were done . . . granted, we are talking a good 30 years ago.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject:

Must have been a mom and pop gas station. Even those old Arco stations without a computerized pump, only the gas station operator could turn on the pumps.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
I Want My $2

I thought if Casanova and I in there had nothing to say to each other, he'd get bored -- go away. Instead he uses it as a chance to put his testicles all over me!

Full Movie

Girl from The Last American Virgin, btw. You see the end of that one? Man, that one hurts.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

just ain't worth it...

Depending on how many years ago it was entirely possible. It used to be that you pumped your gas and then paid when you were done . . . granted, we are talking a good 30 years ago.

That's still the way it's done in the majority of the world. The US is one of the few universal prepay countries. In most other countries that have a prepay system, it's Prepay in the cities only and primarily post pay outside of the cities and in rural areas. And in Europe, paying for gas can be a real rollercoasterl ride. Many places don't have magnetic card stripe readers and require a PIN be entered when you use your chipped card (most Americans don't know the pins to their credit cards, and often debit cards won't work). Then you have the automated kiosk stations which can just be a crapshoot when it comes to which cards work and which ones don't. That's why I always purchase prepaid gas cards when traveling, to avoid all the potential hassle's.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
I Want My $2

Full Movie

Girl from The Last American Virgin, btw. You see the end of that one? Man, that one hurts.

I actually have never seen The Last American Virgin. I had to look up the Wiki on it just to figure out what it was. I see it had the same foreign exchange student as Better Off Dead.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: