THUNDER -at- LAKERS – 1-2-19 - Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 25364
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject:

OCLakeShow wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Losing Kuzma was a really big blow, he usually comes through when the offense is stagnant, we are definitely cursed with injuries.


Not enough attention paid to this point. Kuz is excellent at creating his own shot, something we really could've used in the 4th.


That’s because LG users are to busy whining and don’t pay attention to detail
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 4548

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

And now you're blaming me for changing the argument. Ok....


You're argument is that Adams has to give it to Westbrook anyway. I am saying there's no advantages because 1) Westbrook needs to expend energy on some of those leaps 2) he wastes time, so it's quicker for Adams to get the rebound and shoot it to Westbrook, and 3) sometimes Westbrook leaves his man open for a free shot to get the rebound. And 4) it alienates your big men. So there's no advantages.

At which point you said "so jumping for the ball is not okay for a PG" at which point you changed the argument. Because I never said that. Jumping needlessly for the ball and battling your own teammates is not advantageous, because it wastes time


If jumping for the ball wastes time

Then when is it ok for a PG to jump for the ball?


Once again you've changed the argument. I never said jumping is a waste of time, I said needless jumping is a waste of time because Adams can get the easy rebound and fire a pass. So maybe that instead of Westbrook careening into Adams chest wrestling him for the ball, which wastes time


Gotcha.

So you’re saying before he jumps he needs to look around first to see if Adams can get the ball

If Adams can get it, then don’t jump.

But if there are no Thunder around, then he may jump

But before jumping he needs to look around first

And this is your criticism of him. He’s jumping for balls without scanning for other Thunder players in the area


Strawman again. If there's a ball heading for Adams and there's no opponent anywhere near him, why leap into Adams to get the rebound?

You're desperate to white knight Westbrook. Your boy's a stat padder. Embrace it.


I’m just trying to understand why a Laker fan is so worried about Westbrook’s rebounding.

You seem quite worried for him and his teammates. So far:

1) You’re worried he’s expending too much energy
2) You’re worried he’ll strain something while jumping
3) You’re worried he’s alienating his big men
4) You’re worried he’s leaving his defender
5) You’re worried he’s wasting time by jumping

How can a rebound be so bad? It almost sounds like a turnover the way you oppose it


I'm not worried about Westbrook's rebounding. I just said he's a stat padder. You're the one desperate to say he isn't.

How can a rebound be bad? Like I said, leaving your defender to camp the bucket is bad.


For a guy that’s not worried about Westbrook’s rebounding

You sure gave ALOT of reasons why it’s bad

And since we’re playing the Thunder shouldn’t you be rooting for him to get 100 rebounds since every rebound he gets is a negative play and should help us out?


You kept asking questions. In fact you intruded into another person's conversation to white knight your boy.

And another strawman, I never said all rebounds are bad.


Gotcha.

Some rebounds that Westbrook gets are bad.

So, shouldn't we be rooting for those "bad rebounds"?

I wish Westbrook got about 50 "bad rebounds" against us. How many "bad rebounds" did he get tonight by your count?


You seem obsessed with this. The fact is even if Westbrook drifts off his man and leaves him open it doesn't matter if people can't knock down their shots. It doesn't make it a good play though, and it still makes it stat padding.

So we can agree now right? Westbrook is a stat padder and we don't mind?


Call it what you want, I don't care.

I'm all about winning. If you tell me his rebounds are bad for his team, then it must be good for us since we played them tonight.

So I'm trying to figure out how many rebounds it would have taken from Westbrook for us to win this game.

How many "bad rebounds" did he need to have for us to win this game?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 2321

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Do we even run plays for our bigs? I mean what the (bleep) do we do during practice?


Throw the ball around the perimeter and forget that off-ball cuts at the basket are a thing.


We need a coach then.
_________________
🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 3936

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
drae wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Ingram isn't the root of our problems. Magic is if he thought Ingram was untouchable and he traded away Lou. Lou would be like a godsend right now in this team that's still so desperately trying to find/develop another playmaker.

I'm afraid of future personnel decisions Magic's gonna make.


Lou reckons he was traded because he refused to tank


Dude, stop spreading falsities.

Lou was joking and saying it in jest, not as a factual statement.


"It don't make sense. (for players to tank). That's probably what got me traded. That Tweet probably did it to me, looking back, in hind site. It's an interesting dynamic. It's like thin ice because, as a competitor, you want somebody to come in that's gone help take it to the next level, but then it's like, 'You play my position though'!"

Yeah, he definitely sounds like he's cracking a joke ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OCLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 556
Location: OC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
I really really really really really really want to beat these punks bad in OKC when we're at full strength.
They really tried to clown us at the end, especially grant dunking their last points, with the game decided-You could hear tyson saying something to him about that.


Classless move.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11343

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Ingram isn't the root of our problems. Magic is if he thought Ingram was untouchable and he traded away Lou. Lou would be like a godsend right now in this team that's still so desperately trying to find/develop another playmaker.

I'm afraid of future personnel decisions Magic's gonna make.


That's just silly. We were a tanking team when Magic traded Lou and we got the #2 pick that summer. If Lou was on this Laker team Magic wouldn't dump him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
phxraida15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Lakers should trade BI as soon as possible. Dudes never gonna be good, he will never be an All-Star/ Max player.

You trade him and get the most you can while he still has some value.


Last edited by phxraida15 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Godzuki
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

How many games are they going to let Ingram cost them down the stretch? his bball IQ is 0.


And Luke's rotation's are awful. Lonzo shoujld be playing more and Ingram should have the ball way less. dude is a TO and dumb shot waiting to happen, and dumbass Luke is trying to make him the PG in crunch time.

bad enough how he lost them the game singlehandedly down the stretch against the Kings. they need to trade Ingram and get as much as possible for that stat dummy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 3936

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

And now you're blaming me for changing the argument. Ok....


You're argument is that Adams has to give it to Westbrook anyway. I am saying there's no advantages because 1) Westbrook needs to expend energy on some of those leaps 2) he wastes time, so it's quicker for Adams to get the rebound and shoot it to Westbrook, and 3) sometimes Westbrook leaves his man open for a free shot to get the rebound. And 4) it alienates your big men. So there's no advantages.

At which point you said "so jumping for the ball is not okay for a PG" at which point you changed the argument. Because I never said that. Jumping needlessly for the ball and battling your own teammates is not advantageous, because it wastes time


If jumping for the ball wastes time

Then when is it ok for a PG to jump for the ball?


Once again you've changed the argument. I never said jumping is a waste of time, I said needless jumping is a waste of time because Adams can get the easy rebound and fire a pass. So maybe that instead of Westbrook careening into Adams chest wrestling him for the ball, which wastes time


Gotcha.

So you’re saying before he jumps he needs to look around first to see if Adams can get the ball

If Adams can get it, then don’t jump.

But if there are no Thunder around, then he may jump

But before jumping he needs to look around first

And this is your criticism of him. He’s jumping for balls without scanning for other Thunder players in the area


Strawman again. If there's a ball heading for Adams and there's no opponent anywhere near him, why leap into Adams to get the rebound?

You're desperate to white knight Westbrook. Your boy's a stat padder. Embrace it.


I’m just trying to understand why a Laker fan is so worried about Westbrook’s rebounding.

You seem quite worried for him and his teammates. So far:

1) You’re worried he’s expending too much energy
2) You’re worried he’ll strain something while jumping
3) You’re worried he’s alienating his big men
4) You’re worried he’s leaving his defender
5) You’re worried he’s wasting time by jumping

How can a rebound be so bad? It almost sounds like a turnover the way you oppose it


I'm not worried about Westbrook's rebounding. I just said he's a stat padder. You're the one desperate to say he isn't.

How can a rebound be bad? Like I said, leaving your defender to camp the bucket is bad.


For a guy that’s not worried about Westbrook’s rebounding

You sure gave ALOT of reasons why it’s bad

And since we’re playing the Thunder shouldn’t you be rooting for him to get 100 rebounds since every rebound he gets is a negative play and should help us out?


You kept asking questions. In fact you intruded into another person's conversation to white knight your boy.

And another strawman, I never said all rebounds are bad.


Gotcha.

Some rebounds that Westbrook gets are bad.

So, shouldn't we be rooting for those "bad rebounds"?

I wish Westbrook got about 50 "bad rebounds" against us. How many "bad rebounds" did he get tonight by your count?


You seem obsessed with this. The fact is even if Westbrook drifts off his man and leaves him open it doesn't matter if people can't knock down their shots. It doesn't make it a good play though, and it still makes it stat padding.

So we can agree now right? Westbrook is a stat padder and we don't mind?


Call it what you want, I don't care.

I'm all about winning. If you tell me his rebounds are bad for his team, then it must be good for us since we played them tonight.

So I'm trying to figure out how many rebounds it would have taken from Westbrook for us to win this game.

How many "bad rebounds" did he need to have for us to win this game?


What does that have to do with his stat padding? Once again you've shifted your argument and moved the goalposts. I couldn't give a rats ass how many bad rebounds it took, I just said Westbrook is a stat padder end of story.

If you think that's exemplary play, good for you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 2321

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

This game was there for the damn taking...
_________________
🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 25364
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

OCLakeShow wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
I really really really really really really want to beat these punks bad in OKC when we're at full strength.
They really tried to clown us at the end, especially grant dunking their last points, with the game decided-You could hear tyson saying something to him about that.


Classless move.
.

Thunder being classless isn’t a shocker, especially since they have nothing better to do when they have to endore playing in a crappy city like Oklahoma.


Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 18266

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
MJST wrote:
drae wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Ingram isn't the root of our problems. Magic is if he thought Ingram was untouchable and he traded away Lou. Lou would be like a godsend right now in this team that's still so desperately trying to find/develop another playmaker.

I'm afraid of future personnel decisions Magic's gonna make.


Lou reckons he was traded because he refused to tank


Dude, stop spreading falsities.

Lou was joking and saying it in jest, not as a factual statement.


"It don't make sense. (for players to tank). That's probably what got me traded. That Tweet probably did it to me, looking back, in hind site. It's an interesting dynamic. It's like thin ice because, as a competitor, you want somebody to come in that's gone help take it to the next level, but then it's like, 'You play my position though'!"

Yeah, he definitely sounds like he's cracking a joke ...


Yep, in context that's exactly what he was doing. Trying to take the quote and ignore the context doesn't make it more legitimate, which is why you did.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Killakobe81
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 May 2008
Posts: 1511

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bandiger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 11725

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject:

phxraida15 wrote:
Lakers should trade BI as soon as possible. Dudes never gonna be good, he will never be an All-Star/ Max player.

You trade him and get the most you can well he's still have some value.


Its too late now. He's been exposed just like DLO, JR, etc. Maybe we get a late first round pick and some (bleep) 1year contract. Should have done it last year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 18266

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject:

People show up today to Bash Ingram and say he isn't a closer as if it's a proven fact literally one game right after the game he was the closer for us successfully is hilarious.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 3936

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
drae wrote:
MJST wrote:
drae wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Ingram isn't the root of our problems. Magic is if he thought Ingram was untouchable and he traded away Lou. Lou would be like a godsend right now in this team that's still so desperately trying to find/develop another playmaker.

I'm afraid of future personnel decisions Magic's gonna make.


Lou reckons he was traded because he refused to tank


Dude, stop spreading falsities.

Lou was joking and saying it in jest, not as a factual statement.


"It don't make sense. (for players to tank). That's probably what got me traded. That Tweet probably did it to me, looking back, in hind site. It's an interesting dynamic. It's like thin ice because, as a competitor, you want somebody to come in that's gone help take it to the next level, but then it's like, 'You play my position though'!"

Yeah, he definitely sounds like he's cracking a joke ...


Yep, in context that's exactly what he was doing. Trying to take the quote and ignore the context doesn't make it more legitimate, which is why you did.


The discussion at the time, hardly anybody thought he was making a joke. I guess you just have special insight to the human psyche:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6epq1q/sporting_news_lou_williams_says_lakers_traded_him/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2017
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...


we were able to score and led the game with those 2 out there
_________________
22 44 13 25
52 33 32 42
34 8 24 16
MPLS MIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 18266

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...


Yes, people get mad at Luke for pulling people playing well and sticking with people that weren't.

it's basically saying "You've earned the right to play more minutes cause you have it going tonight. Too bad I'm not gonna stick with you."
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SuperNutZ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Dec 2018
Posts: 128

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Without Lebron, this is a lottery team. Not a single future allstar in this group. Just a bunch of role player at best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 2321

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...


I don’t know... we looked disorganized as hell out there. Like a damn pickup game.
_________________
🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11343

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


I just think of Luke as a project at this point. He's like the Bonga of coaches. Young with potential but has a ways to go. It's just easier on me to think of him this way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2017
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject:

SuperNutZ wrote:
Without Lebron, this is a lottery team. Not a single future allstar in this group. Just a bunch of role player at best


Thunder is a lock to have HC advantage in the 1st round of the playoffs. we were wihout Lebron, Rondo, Beastley and Kuz (for half the game). we were coached badly once again.yet we kept the game close up until the last 3 minutes probably. this team has got what it takes, just needs some more figuring out and some less injuries
_________________
22 44 13 25
52 33 32 42
34 8 24 16
MPLS MIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 18266

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


I just think of Luke as a project at this point. He's like the Bonga of coaches. Young with potential but has a ways to go. It's just easier on me to think of him this way.


A project coach that never tries to improve on their weaknesses and refuses to hire a coaching staff that can mask his weaknesses with their strengths, has no business on our bench.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 4548

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:


What does that have to do with his stat padding? Once again you've shifted your argument and moved the goalposts. I couldn't give a rats ass how many bad rebounds it took, I just said Westbrook is a stat padder end of story.

If you think that's exemplary play, good for you


Well, we're in a Laker game thread. We're rooting for the Lakers to win here.

You keep going on about how his rebounding is bad for his team. I'm thinking well, that's got to be good for us then since we're playing them.

So I'm hoping he gets a bunch of "bad rebounds" to help us win. Since you seem to be an expert in how "bad rebounds" is detrimental to a team, I thought you can give me insight as to how many "bad rebounds" it takes from Westbrook for us to win the game.

Well, how ever many "bad rebounds" he had tonight, it wasn't enough for us. Next time we play the Thunder I'm going to focus on Westbrook's "bad rebounds."

Hopefully, he gets a ton of "bad rebounds" next time so we can win.

Anyways, are there any other players in the league that gets "bad rebounds"? Or is it only Westbrook in the league?


Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Killakobe81
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 May 2008
Posts: 1511

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.


Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...


Yes, people get mad at Luke for pulling people playing well and sticking with people that weren't.

it's basically saying "You've earned the right to play more minutes cause you have it going tonight. Too bad I'm not gonna stick with you."


I get your point...
But You realize that crunch time and end of the first half are completely different?
I don't love Luke but he us being blamed for improper use of an imbalanced roster. Out starting backcourt can pass and rebound but can't shoot. Only KCP can be trusted and maybe Kuz to knock down Fts.
Tough to judge Luke with a talented but flawed roster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB