*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks (11/11/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 4617

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nonamehero
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 31 Oct 2018
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject:

eagles nut wrote:
Those who want to fire Luke, who do you want to hire to replace him? Do you promote one of the assitants(Shaw) or bring in someone with an entirely different system? Tyronne Lue?


Does it matter who replace him.

Just like who is gonna replace Donald trump? Anyone!

I am being serious, make me lakers coach right now, and I will get better results (I know it will never happen)
Granted the players will be like who the (bleep) are you.

But if I do have full control of the lineup changes, I don’t see how I can do worst tha Luke.

He doesn’t talk during timeout
He doesn’t really set up plays, his assistants do that
He doesn’t really have respect of players.
And his substitution is horrible, he doesn’t know the strength of his players and how to utilize them or encourage them.

He thinks he is Phil Jackson for some reason.

His coaching remind me of his retarded moments as a basketball player when kobe pass him the ball wide open and he passed it back.

This guy needs to go!!!


Last edited by Nonamehero on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
OCWA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 3486

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Staccatos wrote:
Worthy: "In 82 games, you're going to have some ugly games."

EVERY SINGLE GAME IS UGLY


Nothing is uglier than Worthy's extended and exaggerated victory clap last night.
_________________
Luke "Random Rotations" Walton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 10318

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject:

It's crazy that so many here are calling Trae Young garbage when he's scored in double figures every game this season... had five double doubles and a 35 point game already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GabKoost
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Jul 2015
Posts: 181

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:


Just like who is gonna replace Donald trump? Anyone!


Keep politics outta this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW
_________________
Only positivity from the point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 16262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject:

OCWA wrote:
Staccatos wrote:
Worthy: "In 82 games, you're going to have some ugly games."

EVERY SINGLE GAME IS UGLY


Nothing is uglier than Worthy's extended and exaggerated victory clap last night.


I used to really like worthy. He was always honest and he was the only sensible guy on the network. Now he's just like the rest of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 10061
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
Can we trade Zo for Young straight up?


Dont fall for the hype


He may have looked like Steph Curry tonight but on the season overall more like Seth Curry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JAN24/2/14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 26 Oct 2017
Posts: 224

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject:

Yup none of the young core will be a star. They are b quality players. All of them have a glaring weakness that they just cant seem to overcome. They are good role players but none will be counted on to carry the franchise after lebron. So if a trade for a real star comes i would not object including them in a reasonable package.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 5074

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
Can we trade Zo for Young straight up?


Too bad he won't be playing against "non-playoff" Rondo everynight who played no defense and let him get hot. Young was struggling from the three point for some time and for 3 quarters of this game until ZO got benched in 3rd.
_________________
Showtime 2.0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3077
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject:

JAN24/2/14 wrote:
Yup none of the young core will be a star. They are b quality players. All of them have a glaring weakness that they just cant seem to overcome. They are good role players but none will be counted on to carry the franchise after lebron. So if a trade for a real star comes i would not object including them in a reasonable package.


Well said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2001
Posts: 3083

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject:

JAN24/2/14 wrote:
Yup none of the young core will be a star. They are b quality players. All of them have a glaring weakness that they just cant seem to overcome. They are good role players but none will be counted on to carry the franchise after lebron. So if a trade for a real star comes i would not object including them in a reasonable package.

_________________
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. --Mark Twain

Scientists say that the universe is full of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.--Unknown
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 4617

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Staccatos wrote:
eureca wrote:
LKA wrote:
I dont see BI being here long term.

He just completely regressing


He needs to learn how to just catch and shoot with some quickness. None of this catch and pump fake and then shoot or catch and then call for a pick and roll with 6 seconds left on the clock. Catch and do something.


Brandon keeps driving into crowds and then turning the ball over. It's like you know before Brandon goes into his motion if it will end well or not. Unfortunately Brandon doesn't realize it or does and just keeps doing it anyways.


I've stated this before a couple times, but that happens because he is just too weak to finish if he gets any contact. On one drive he was met at the rim and all he could do was get the ball a couple feet straight up in the air. The trainers better figure out how to get him stronger or he will never be an all star caliber player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 4617

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW


Like our chances to what? I'm as optimistic as the next person, but I'm not crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 34683

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
JAN24/2/14 wrote:
Yup none of the young core will be a star. They are b quality players. All of them have a glaring weakness that they just cant seem to overcome. They are good role players but none will be counted on to carry the franchise after lebron. So if a trade for a real star comes i would not object including them in a reasonable package.


Well said
Like I always say: everyone is expendable for the right price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW


Like our chances to what? I'm as optimistic as the next person, but I'm not crazy.


Thanks for killing my buzz after a win
_________________
Only positivity from the point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 10061
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Annihilator wrote:
JAN24/2/14 wrote:
Yup none of the young core will be a star. They are b quality players. All of them have a glaring weakness that they just cant seem to overcome. They are good role players but none will be counted on to carry the franchise after lebron. So if a trade for a real star comes i would not object including them in a reasonable package.


Don't let it trigger you my dawg


I remember back then on another NBA forum site Bucks fans wanting to trade Giannis for Danny Granger

Ingram and ZO barely turned 21. Kuz and Josh are 23.
There still learning. Only up from here.

Glad that Magic and Rob are running the Front the Office and not these Laker fans who give up already
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 10061
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW


Like our chances to what? I'm as optimistic as the next person, but I'm not crazy.


Thanks for killing my buzz after a win



Yeah theres a huge difference from stating the truth and just flat out hating lol

Nothing in this league is a guarantee. Nobody expected the Bucks and Blazers to be 10-3 at this moment in time.

Any dog can have his day and the Lakers got until Christmas to grow some more chemistry with each other. An Lebron has an excellent Christmas Day record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW


Like our chances to what? I'm as optimistic as the next person, but I'm not crazy.


Thanks for killing my buzz after a win



Yeah theres a huge difference from stating the truth and just flat out hating lol

Nothing in this league is a guarantee. Nobody expected the Bucks and Blazers to be 10-3 at this moment in time.

Any dog can have his day and the Lakers got until Christmas to grow some more chemistry with each other. An Lebron has an excellent Christmas Day record.


I just feel a little cocky after a win.
_________________
Only positivity from the point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11169

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject:

4th Quarter replay Hawks feed

http://bilasport.net/game/los-angeles-lakers-vs-atlanta-hawks-1.html


Last edited by VicXLakers on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Jul 2002
Posts: 1927

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
Staccatos wrote:
eureca wrote:
LKA wrote:
I dont see BI being here long term.

He just completely regressing


He needs to learn how to just catch and shoot with some quickness. None of this catch and pump fake and then shoot or catch and then call for a pick and roll with 6 seconds left on the clock. Catch and do something.


Brandon keeps driving into crowds and then turning the ball over. It's like you know before Brandon goes into his motion if it will end well or not. Unfortunately Brandon doesn't realize it or does and just keeps doing it anyways.


I've stated this before a couple times, but that happens because he is just too weak to finish if he gets any contact. On one drive he was met at the rim and all he could do was get the ball a couple feet straight up in the air. The trainers better figure out how to get him stronger or he will never be an all star caliber player.


I still like Ingram's upside, but it's frustrating to not see development on what appear to be serious flaws in how he plays.

Ingram would probably benefit a lot from film study with Kobe. Maybe he could learn to see what the defense is giving him and exploit that rather than go directly into the strength of the defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JeezyXVII
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2014
Posts: 1487

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Ill take this Win. They almost let it slip away again like they have in the past (3 loses decided under 4 pts), but glad they were on the winning wide tonight.

Major salute to TC for showing that playing hard should be the norm, not the exception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 10061
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Complain all you want but...

https://i.imgur.com/hSnXrGe.png



And oddly enough, we have wins already against the current #2 and #3 seeds.


I like our chances against GSW


Like our chances to what? I'm as optimistic as the next person, but I'm not crazy.


Thanks for killing my buzz after a win



Yeah theres a huge difference from stating the truth and just flat out hating lol

Nothing in this league is a guarantee. Nobody expected the Bucks and Blazers to be 10-3 at this moment in time.

Any dog can have his day and the Lakers got until Christmas to grow some more chemistry with each other. An Lebron has an excellent Christmas Day record.


I just feel a little cocky after a win.


After barely beating the Hawks who have been struggling as of lately after starting the season pretty good my confidence is not as high as yours atm lol

But it'll get there soon enough.
This team has only played together for 13 games. Besides BI, ZO, Hart, Kuz,KCP, and Zubac every other player was on a complete different team last year.

We got the best player on the planet so you have every right to be sky high in confidence. He's always started off really slow entering a new season with a new team.

To beat GSW? We definitely have a chance. Just gotta stay healthy and develop more chemistry before Christmas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 4136
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject:

3 game winning streak and 5 wins in our last 6 games. Only the Blazers have currently higher win streak than us which is 4.
_________________
Let's Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 10061
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject:

JeezyXVII wrote:
Ill take this Win. They almost let it slip away again like they have in the past (3 loses decided under 4 pts), but glad they were on the winning wide tonight.

Major salute to TC for showing that playing hard should be the norm, not the exception.


This type of game would of been a guaranteed "L" last season.

A Win is a Win tho! TC literally won us two games already with his defense and rebounding!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 42 of 44
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB