*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves (10/29/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject:

bertrome wrote:
Thought with Lebron on the team the close games they lost last season would finally be a thing of the past.

I think LeBron is the only reason these games have been close in the first place.
HeatCandela
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Lebron in post game said “you don’t want to be around me when I lose my patience “... in regards to the Lakers play...

fake ass mofo. Everything this choker says is full of (bleep).
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
I'm high on BI, he won't be a superstar though.

I'm high on Hart, he's a role player at best

Lonzo's motor is troublesome

Kuz gives me Clarkson vibes.

It really sucks that none of our young guys, even the ones we traded, have exploded into stardom. seems like every team with young guys has that guy that's for sure gonna be a superstar or is already an all-Star. Did we just draft the wrong players? Do we just suck at developing youth? I wonder if Tatum would be the amazing player he is if he were playing with us? How would BI look on Philly instead of Simmons? I really think we just suck at developing our guys. How can you miss (by miss I mean our guys not looking like stars) on 3 straight #2 picks?

I’m sorry this is hyperbole at its finest grab a box of tissues son and sack up lol

BI and Zo are barely 21 years old
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

I wonder if Tatum would be the amazing player he is if he were playing with us?

Tatum is in a really good system. They have a good team + great coaching

With that being said, the eye test still tells me he is a star talent. You can just tell how smooth and well-rounded he is on the court.

Last edited by LKA on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Lebron in post game said “you don’t want to be around me when I lose my patience “... in regards to the Lakers play...

Got an easy solution for you haters, join the Clippers fan base.

Bye Felicia
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject:

So when do we get a "WOW" game from Lebron?
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

It really sucks that none of our young guys, even the ones we traded, have exploded into stardom. seems like every team with young guys has that guy that's for sure gonna be a superstar or is already an all-Star. Did we just draft the wrong players? Do we just suck at developing youth? I wonder if Tatum would be the amazing player he is if he were playing with us? How would BI look on Philly instead of Simmons? I really think we just suck at developing our guys. How can you miss (by miss I mean our guys not looking like stars) on 3 straight #2 picks?

I’m sorry this is hyperbole at its finest grab a box of tissues son and sack up lol

It's not hyperbole. It's projection.
HeatCandela
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
So when do we get a "WOW" game from Lebron?

Something tells me that a “WOW” game from that guy would pale in comparison to the “WOW” games of any of our Hall of Famers.
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject:

That was a really poorly-played game. The Lakers had absolutely no rhythm; Lebron and others were missing gimmes; spacing was horrific; defense was lazy and apathetic (outside of Javale).

I wouldn't read too much into this game. Just a bad effort. Heck, the T-Pups didn't really play that well either. Only Jimmy Butler seemed to be playing especially hard or well. Maybe he was auditioning.
phxraida15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Lakers suck.
Lebron sucks.
Walton sucks.

Same (bleep) just a different year.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:

Cause he'll punch the wall, kinda bruise his hand, and be absolved from any future losing the team does.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

A horrible projection then. You must of forgot how Giannis looked in his first 3 seasons.

Outside of some foul trouble BI looked good tonight. You really comparing him to Simmons who can’t shoot a jumper to save his life. You questioning the front office in drafting BI? ZO sadly it’s fair to critique hardly somewhat because of Tatum and Mitchell but I’d still role with him.

Terrible to bring up the “what if’s”.

you role with what you got and if you dont like it root for another team and stop your crying
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Chad09 wrote:
Biggest blunder is Randle. Nice job FO.

Looking true so far
RichD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject:

LeBron is not the problem. The problem is our last 3 number 2 picks have not panned out. Russell gone. Ingram who knows and Lonzo looks like his hip hop music is more important than basketball. We have not really drafted well
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

A horrible projection then. You must of forgot how Giannis looked in his first 3 seasons.

Outside of some foul trouble BI looked good tonight. You really comparing him to Simmons who can’t shoot a jumper to save his life. You questioning the front office in drafting BI? ZO sadly it’s fair to critique hardly somewhat because of Tatum and Mitchell but I’d still role with him.

you role with what you got and if you dont like it root for another team and stop your crying

Giannis really wasnt bad his first 3 seasons it was really just his rookie season

Still everyone knew hes a unique athlete , i dont love this comparison
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

That last sentence... Blindly root for a team. So we can't criticize the decisions that the FO/coach/players make? Does this stop in sports? Or are you one of those that tells people to move to another country when they complain or something?
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

Cause he'll punch the wall, kinda bruise his hand, and be absolved from any future losing the team does.

Sad to say but I admit I at this.

But seriously the guy signed for 4 years he’s obviously dedicated possibly the rest of his career to the Lakers army.

Sadly him losing his patience at a maximum level means his teammates will be traded.

LEGm will go into full effect but TBH I’m all for it.
Lebron means business and he knows his window is closing and if these players won’t take the initiative to elevate their games they need to get the hell out of Lakerland. They dont deserve to wear the purple and gold armor. Lebron won’t settle for mediocre and we Laker fans have had enough of it as well. 5 years of Dangelo Russell Mid range bricks
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

That last sentence... Blindly root for a team. So we can't criticize the decisions that the FO/coach/players make? Does this stop in sports? Or are you one of those that tells people to move to another country when they complain or something?

I read enough of your negative unrealistic posts I guess. I apologize I should just ignore it.

I guess when you started fantasizing What would BI be as a 76er I had to draw the line. But come on man like seriously what does it matter though? It was pointless and I hope your bright enough to realize that.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
MJST wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

But seriously the guy signed for 4 years he’s obviously dedicated possibly the rest of his career to the Lakers army.

Sadly him losing his patience at a maximum level means his teammates will be traded.

Lebron means business and he knows his window is closing and if these players won’t take the initiative to elevate their games they need to get the hell out of Lakerland. They dont deserve to wear the purple and gold armor. Lebron won’t settle for mediocre and we Laker fans have had enough of it as well. 5 years of Dangelo Russell Mid range bricks

I really hope this doesn't happen but this type of play is just beyond cringeworthy...tonight we gave up what like 20 offensive boards or so? I mean come on. If I coulda chucked my car radio out the window on the drive home I would have.

Just pathetic
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
MJST wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

I wouldn't mind some LeGM right now. Get another star, some shooters, maybe some paint protectors. Heck, hire a puppet as a coach
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Chad09 wrote:
Biggest blunder is Randle. Nice job FO.

Looking true so far

I’m mad we didn’t retain Julius as well. But the further I see him thriving and being happy in NO I’m starting to believe he really didn’t want to be a Laker anymore.

I’m seriously considering unfollowing this dude on social media pretty soon like he’s one of my ex girlfriends 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
MJST wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

I wouldn't mind some LeGM right now. Get another star, some shooters, maybe some paint protectors. Heck, hire a puppet as a coach

I'm not there yet...just 7 games...but I am frustrated as heck. I'm almost ready to just stop watching or listening to them for a bit. Sooo frustrating
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
chantruong wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
MJST wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

I'm not there yet...just 7 games...but I am frustrated as heck. I'm almost ready to just stop watching or listening to them for a bit. Sooo frustrating

Yeah me neither. I do try to liven up the mood tho I'm not very good at it. Hell I'm confident we make the playoffs even with Luke granted we are relatively healthy. But possibly just squeaking in instead of the 4-5 seed (or higher) as a lot of us predicted.
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

HeatCandela wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:

Please lose your patience Lebron, will that make you play some D finally?
Laker7
Star Player
Star Player

Kuzma gives me a James Worthy type vibe rather than a Jordan Clarkson vibe. Scores a lot but struggles on defense and with rebounding.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 59 of 60
Jump to: