D'Angelo Russell thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
My question was why he has a thread to begin with.. when a mod already shot down the other one.

He's not a Laker, so I'm trying to understand why he has a thread.
I'm not as good with the rules as some others are, but I'm sure it's becausee this thread isn't in the Lounge. General things and people can be discussed in the General Basketball forum.

The other Russel thread was shut down though, so why would it be okay to create another one? And do you need to make him his own thread to discuss him?

Why do you care? Go report it to the mods and try to get this thread shut down then.

Don't worry about why I care, and keep your suggestions to yourself.

Maybe follow your own advice. Here’s a crazy thought, if you don’t like it avoid clicking on it.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
My question was why he has a thread to begin with.. when a mod already shot down the other one.

I'm not as good with the rules as some others are, but I'm sure it's becausee this thread isn't in the Lounge. General things and people can be discussed in the General Basketball forum.

The other Russel thread was shut down though, so why would it be okay to create another one? And do you need to make him his own thread to discuss him?

Why do you care? Go report it to the mods and try to get this thread shut down then.

Maybe follow your own advice. Here’s a crazy thought, if you don’t like it avoid clicking on it.

What advice did I give? Make sense. Keep the smart sh1t to yourself.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
Someone should calculate standard deviation in game score of each player in the NBA

I bet Dlo would be near the top

It exists. I saw it posted somewhere on basketball Twitter a couple weeks ago, and DLo was indeed near the top in game to game variance.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

No. Go away and leave your garbage opinions in the Ingram thread.

Our last interaction ended with you being banned for the same kind of sh1t you're spewing now. There's no need to be an a$$hole.

No, I was banned for saying I (bleep) a different poster's mother. I doubt the mods give a damn about you, your useless opinions, or your ongoing victim/victor complex. Go watch another overrated Christopher Nolan movie and leave posters in other threads alone - just because you have nothing to say with BI out doesn't merit you not-so-passive aggressively trolling other threads.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Our last interaction ended with you being banned for the same kind of sh1t you're spewing now. There's no need to be an a$$hole.

No, I was banned for saying I (bleep) a different poster's mother. I doubt the mods give a damn about you, your useless opinions, or your ongoing victim/victor complex. Go watch another overrated Christopher Nolan movie and leave posters in other threads alone - just because you have nothing to say with BI out doesn't merit you not-so-passive aggressively trolling other threads.

The mod actually told me your interactions with me was part of it. I still have the message in my inbox. If you can't have an exchange with me without talking sh1t keep your mouth shut.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Old thread was locked 'cos of fights created by haters. Guess some wants to repeat that and get this one locked too. This is General forum and what's wrong if some want to get updated on DLo? Randle has a thread too and so has Doncic, Melo etc. No one forces trolls to click this.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:
Old thread was locked 'cos of fights created by haters. Guess some wants to repeat that and get this one locked too. This is General forum and what's wrong if some want to get updated on DLo? Randle has a thread too and so has Doncic, Melo etc. No one forces trolls to click this.

Maybe I need a better understanding of what a troll is. Or you guys simply throw that term around when it isn't merited. I didn't say anything negative about Russel or anyone else in here.

I was just wondering why he needed his own thread, when the one he had was closed. The mod said he may or may not decide to reopen it.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Will focus on what this thread is for.

Nets won. DLo 9 pts, 11 assists, 4-14 FG, 1-2 3P, 2 TOs.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

The mod actually told me your interactions with me was part of it. I still have the message in my inbox. If you can't have an exchange with me without talking sh1t keep your mouth shut.

News to me, because I don't remember interacting with you in any way you didn't deserve.

Lastly, post it. Right here.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
saetarubia wrote:

Maybe I need a better understanding of what a troll is. Or you guys simply throw that term around when it isn't merited. I didn't say anything negative about Russel or anyone else in here.

I was just wondering why he needed his own thread, when the one he had was closed. The mod said he may or may not decide to reopen it.

You are a troll.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

News to me, because I don't remember interacting with you in any way you didn't deserve.

Post it, suck hole.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Post it, suck hole.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Post it, suck hole.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
Someone should calculate standard deviation in game score of each player in the NBA

It exists. I saw it posted somewhere on basketball Twitter a couple weeks ago, and DLo was indeed near the top in game to game variance.

Figures. In fairness I also would imagine Harden is up there, it's partly play style of being 3 point dependent.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
tox wrote:

Figures. In fairness I also would imagine Harden is up there, it's partly play style of being 3 point dependent.

Yeah, I wish I could find it again. It was a fascinating look at the oscillations in production among mostly guards in the NBA. I recall Westbrook was up there in high variance more than Harden, actually, but I still need yo track down the data.

I think the big variance issue for DLo is that he's at the mercy of his inconsistent 3pt shot and the refs' whistle. Harden has more consistency on both of those fronts than DLo does.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Post it, suck hole.

Still waiting.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject:

I'm not posting a PM from the mod, I'll let him deal with you. I only quoted the Post it suck hole comment because you edited your last comment, where you said F*** you and the Mod that banned me.
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:

This thread is located in the General Basketball Discussion forum, where anything unrelated to the Lakers gets posted.

And if you don't like the thread, don't click on it. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to repeatedly post in this thread.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

This thread is located in the General Basketball Discussion forum, where anything unrelated to the Lakers gets posted.

And if you don't like the thread, don't click on it. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to repeatedly post in this thread.

Think about what you posted.. My question was why does he need a thread when the one he had was locked, if no one has an answer that's fine. The "if you don't like it" comments have been made already. Nor do I repeatedly post in here.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
I'm not posting a PM from the mod, I'll let him deal with you. I only quoted the Post it suck hole comment because you edited your last comment, where you said F*** you and the Mod that banned me.

Coward.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:

Coward.

Tell me about it, coward.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject:

29 Pts, 5 Rebs, 5 Asts vs Raptors

saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
george w kush wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Think about what you posted.. My question was why does he need a thread when the one he had was locked, if no one has an answer that's fine. The "if you don't like it" comments have been made already. Nor do I repeatedly post in here.

Because that old thread was closed due to people getting personal. LG doesn't have a ban on DLO or anything like that. Just like so many threads about other NBA players in General forum, this is about DLO. And if this one get closed 'cos of members getting personal, I myself will start a new one. But since we got LeBron, most of the DLO critics from old thread have moved on and hardly visits so I guess this thread is safe.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
george w kush wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:

Because that old thread was closed due to people getting personal. LG doesn't have a ban on DLO or anything like that. Just like so many threads about other NBA players in General forum, this is about DLO. And if this one get closed 'cos of members getting personal, I myself will start a new one. But since we got LeBron, most of the DLO critics from old thread have moved on and hardly visits so I guess this thread is safe.

I see no reason for it to get personal but LG is LG lol.. Appreciate the civil response.
OregonLakerGuy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject:

Some people have an irrational dislike of Russell. I have never seen anything like it for such a young player who does not exhibit bad behavior on or off the court. For 14 pages we managed to avoid the worst of the bs that destroyed the previous thread. There is the occasional skirmish, but it is mostly basketball related discussion. Nobody here has to justify their reasons for wanting to discuss Russell in a thread created for that purpose and located in the appropriate sub-forum. If there are valid questions or concerns regarding the way things are being moderated, there is a forum for user feedback and mods can be private messaged.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 15 of 100
Jump to: