OFFICIAL: College Football 2018 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject:

#25 Fresno State defeats #22 Boise State 19-16 in Overtime to win the Mountain West.


Fresno State the best team in California, and UCF the best team in Florida.....weird times.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 30982

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Northwestern is only down by 3 to Ohio State in the 3rd Q. I do not even want to imagine the television ratings for a Northwestern vs. Washington Rose Bowl.


Good not great I assume. Northwestern hasn't been to a Rose Bowl since 1996 when they lost to USC. The city of Pasadena will love the income from two out of town teams though.


Last edited by lakersken80 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Steve007
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Jul 2006
Posts: 9876

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject:

The Georgia head coach used the “pick the 4 best teams” argument to claim that his team should be in the playoff. And his team has 2 losses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Northwestern is only down by 3 to Ohio State in the 3rd Q. I do not even want to imagine the television ratings for a Northwestern vs. Washington Rose Bowl.


Good not great I assume. Northwestern hasn't been to a Rose Bowl since 1995 when they lost to USC. The city of Pasadena will love the income from two out of town teams though.


I would think they will be much higher with Ohio State?
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
The Georgia head coach used the “pick the 4 best teams” argument to claim that his team should be in the playoff. And his team has 2 losses.


and he probably has a strong argument if it was truly the best 4 teams....

Quote:
Ben Fawkes Verified account
@BFawkesESPN

Per @JayKornegay, potential CFB spreads on neutral fields right now:

Georgia -6.5 vs. Ohio State
Georgia -3.5 vs. Oklahoma
Oklahoma -2.5 vs. Ohio State

11:06 PM - 1 Dec 2018

_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 30982

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
#25 Fresno State defeats #22 Boise State 19-16 in Overtime to win the Mountain West.


Fresno State the best team in California, and UCF the best team in Florida.....weird times.


Good for their program. Its often overshadowed by USC, UCLA, Cal and Stanford football programs. However David and Derek Carr are the most famous recent NFL QB's to come from that program. Can't say I'm surprised by the success of their program, they are coached by Jeff Tedford and he was responsible for Cal's success in the 2000's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
September 29, 2018
Pitt - 14
UCF - 45

October 13, 2018
Pitt - 14
Notre Dame - 19

December 1, 2018
Pitt - 10
Clemson - 42


do what you wish with this information....but are we sure UCF does not belong? just sayin....
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject:

btw, there was a good article in the Orlando Sentinel this week talking about McKenzie Milton's outlook, and quoted Dr. Peter Indelicato (nationally renowned orthopedic surgeon?) claiming the odds are against Milton playing football again. He said best case scenario would be if he overcame the odds and returned to the field, it would not be in 2019...but 2020.

His injury was far worse than most people even thought....as blood flow was cut off in his leg and there was significant nerve damage. Doctors claimed that if he was not so close to a level 1 trauma hospital, Tampa General, he could have actually lost his lower leg based on what had to be done to return blood flow in his leg. He had surgery to correct the blood flow and repair some nerve issues, but will need a total knee reconstruction operation in the coming weeks.

I really hope he can come back....kid was a fierce prime time baller.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Steve007
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Jul 2006
Posts: 9876

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
The Georgia head coach used the “pick the 4 best teams” argument to claim that his team should be in the playoff. And his team has 2 losses.


and he probably has a strong argument if it was truly the best 4 teams....

Quote:
Ben Fawkes Verified account
@BFawkesESPN

Per @JayKornegay, potential CFB spreads on neutral fields right now:

Georgia -6.5 vs. Ohio State
Georgia -3.5 vs. Oklahoma
Oklahoma -2.5 vs. Ohio State

11:06 PM - 1 Dec 2018


But how would UCF do in those spreads? Would you put both UCF and Georgia in a four team playoff?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14945
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Georgia is one of the best 4 teams in the country, but, yeah, they won't get in. The field should be set. Once Oklahoma had a pretty solid win over Texas, Ohio State would've had to do something like win 60-0, and even then, it may not have been enough.

But yeah, I think Georgia would probably even beat Clemson. Not impressed with Clemson's schedule, as the ACC was a powder-puff league this year with the likes of Miami, Florida State, and North Carolina all down.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Moses
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 7932
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject:

If it truly was 4 best teams, then Georgia probably should be in. But record has to count for something too, otherwise why bother through the season.
_________________
Even The Genius Has His Questions, Be Grateful For Blessings...
Lakers, Chargers, Dodgers

RIP Junior Seau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 21398

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
^^^^

Exactly who is pretending? Did you think that won-loss record doesn't matter, so that the committee could be thinking, "Hmm, I think Texas A&M would probably beat Notre Dame, so let's put the Aggies in the playoff"?


every freakin weekend.....ESPN and the Committee chairman repeat the line their primary goal is to select the 4 best teams in the country at the point they release rankings. Heather Dinich, the ESPN reporter that is mostly associated with and basically embedded with the committee was just on ESPN making this exact claim.

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1069056114220777472

Should I be anymore exact for you?


For goodness sakes, man. For months, all you have done is moan and groan about the polls and the playoff process. Everyone, including Heather Dinich, understands exactly how this works. If you play a real schedule, win your games, and win your conference, you are going to have a shot at making the playoff. If you play a glorified FCS schedule like UCF, no one really cares what your record is. If you play a real schedule but lose to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Iowa State, you are not going to make the playoff.

This isn't a mystery. Conference champions get preference unless there is a really compelling reason otherwise. If Georgia had run the table in the SEC, that might have been a sufficiently compelling reason to give them a pass. But they didn't. They lost to LSU. Now, the SEC exceptionalists (and man, do I have to deal with a lot of them down here) will tell you that Georgia deserves to be in because the SEC is the uber conference. I'm generally sympathetic to that argument, except (1) Georgia played in the SEC East, which is no tougher than the ACC, Big 10, or Big 12, and (2) Georgia played a non-conference schedule of Austin Peay (really), Middle Tennessee, UMass (really), and Georgia Tech. Even UCF would think that was weak.

Compare this to last year. Alabama got into the playoff without winning the conference championship because it lost to Auburn. But Alabama ran the table otherwise, and Ohio State beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 title game. So it came down to one-loss Alabama vs. two-loss Ohio State. That was compelling enough to get Alabama over the hump, but it was still highly controversial. This year, you want two-loss Georgia to bump one-loss conference champions Oklahoma or Ohio State. That would be absurd.

So no, the fact that Georgia gave Alabama a competitive game is unlikely to bump one of the conference champions out of the playoff. Georgia had its shot at Alabama, and it missed. Maybe no one can beat Alabama, but the conference champions deserve a shot more than Georgia deserves a rematch. It is not impossible that the committee will shock everyone in about an hour, but it would create one hell of a backlash.

No one is pretending that this works otherwise. I understand that you like to whine and cry about the polls and the selection process. That's your privilege. Just don't act like you don't understand how this works.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 128747
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
#25 Fresno State defeats #22 Boise State 19-16 in Overtime to win the Mountain West.


Fresno State the best team in California, and UCF the best team in Florida.....weird times.


I have a couple of former players on that Fresno State team, go Dogs.
_________________
Oh when the Saints, come marching in..........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 128747
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
The Georgia head coach used the “pick the 4 best teams” argument to claim that his team should be in the playoff. And his team has 2 losses.


Dumb ass shouldn’t have gone for it on 4th and 11 at mid field.
_________________
Oh when the Saints, come marching in..........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14945
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject:

OU is in. Georgia finished 5th.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 30982

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject:

Also it doesn't make sense to have Alabama and Georgia play again in 4 weeks time, which is what a #1 and #4 matchup would've set up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 22791

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject:

So glad ND is playing in Dallas they have a better shot of winning there as opposed to the Orange Bowl stadium were ND dreams go die....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
^^^^

Exactly who is pretending? Did you think that won-loss record doesn't matter, so that the committee could be thinking, "Hmm, I think Texas A&M would probably beat Notre Dame, so let's put the Aggies in the playoff"?


every freakin weekend.....ESPN and the Committee chairman repeat the line their primary goal is to select the 4 best teams in the country at the point they release rankings. Heather Dinich, the ESPN reporter that is mostly associated with and basically embedded with the committee was just on ESPN making this exact claim.

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1069056114220777472

Should I be anymore exact for you?


For goodness sakes, man. For months, all you have done is moan and groan about the polls and the playoff process. Everyone, including Heather Dinich, understands exactly how this works. If you play a real schedule, win your games, and win your conference, you are going to have a shot at making the playoff. If you play a glorified FCS schedule like UCF, no one really cares what your record is. If you play a real schedule but lose to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Iowa State, you are not going to make the playoff.

This isn't a mystery. Conference champions get preference unless there is a really compelling reason otherwise. If Georgia had run the table in the SEC, that might have been a sufficiently compelling reason to give them a pass. But they didn't. They lost to LSU. Now, the SEC exceptionalists (and man, do I have to deal with a lot of them down here) will tell you that Georgia deserves to be in because the SEC is the uber conference. I'm generally sympathetic to that argument, except (1) Georgia played in the SEC East, which is no tougher than the ACC, Big 10, or Big 12, and (2) Georgia played a non-conference schedule of Austin Peay (really), Middle Tennessee, UMass (really), and Georgia Tech. Even UCF would think that was weak.

Compare this to last year. Alabama got into the playoff without winning the conference championship because it lost to Auburn. But Alabama ran the table otherwise, and Ohio State beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 title game. So it came down to one-loss Alabama vs. two-loss Ohio State. That was compelling enough to get Alabama over the hump, but it was still highly controversial. This year, you want two-loss Georgia to bump one-loss conference champions Oklahoma or Ohio State. That would be absurd.

So no, the fact that Georgia gave Alabama a competitive game is unlikely to bump one of the conference champions out of the playoff. Georgia had its shot at Alabama, and it missed. Maybe no one can beat Alabama, but the conference champions deserve a shot more than Georgia deserves a rematch. It is not impossible that the committee will shock everyone in about an hour, but it would create one hell of a backlash.

No one is pretending that this works otherwise. I understand that you like to whine and cry about the polls and the selection process. That's your privilege. Just don't act like you don't understand how this works.


What is your deal guy? You mean "moan and groan" about the college football process like 90ish% of college football fans? Why on gods green earth do you enter a sports related thread if questioning results, process, and outcome is some weird trigger for you?

Beyond, that you start off with straw man argument on top of straw man argument. Beginning with something you call a glorified FCS schedule.....what does that have to do with the post you are responding to? Then you roll off the teams that beat WVU. Has anyone in this thread heard me make any noise about WVU deserving playoff consideration? I was explicit after the Iowa State loss, our chances were slim, and went to zero after the loss to Oklahoma State. So what are you even talking about in that paragraph.

After that, you make it extremely clear that you have neither listened to the committee or read the order of criteria they claim to consider. Preference going to conference champions unless there "is a really compelling reason" otherwise may appear true to a viewer, but is explicitly false based on the order of criteria that the committee released illustrating that conference championships are pretty far down the list, and are used more for tiebreaker preferences.

The worst part of your response....is it is pointless based on what you are responding to......suggesting I am "pretending" to not know how it works. The entire point of my post was that the claim of process and goal of the committee is false.....that it is not simply the 4 best teams in America....that like basketball (the sport they claim their process is nothing like), it is based on resume and style points. It has never been about the 4 best teams, and I never tried to make a compelling argument that it should be about the 4 best teams. In fact, the four teams I would have chosen would be Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma....but I can not honestly claim I feel those are the 4 best football teams in college football. Again, the entire point is just be honest about how the committee is truly selecting teams and the real goal....4 very good teams with the best resume's that pass the eye test.

Some advice, if debating sports results, process, and outcome trigger you to this level....just avoid any thread that has anything about March Madness or NCAA Tournament later in the spring.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Also it doesn't make sense to have Alabama and Georgia play again in 4 weeks time, which is what a #1 and #4 matchup would've set up.


Georgia fan would respond with they would actually be deserving of the #3 slot and ND would be #4....and then they would roll off several favorable measurements to support their claim. (was in the car for a while today listing to ESPNU radio, and they were calling in left and right )
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Camping World Bowl - December 28th

WVU vs. Syracuse

wanted either Pitt in Camping World Bowl or Washington State in Alamo Bowl.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 21398

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
What is your deal guy? You mean "moan and groan" about the college football process like 90ish% of college football fans? Why on gods green earth do you enter a sports related thread if questioning results, process, and outcome is some weird trigger for you?


You've been triggered for about four months. Anyway, let's look at the actual criteria:

Quote:
The criteria to be provided to the selection committee must be aligned with the ideals of the commissioners, Presidents, athletic directors and coaches to honor regular season success while at the same time providing enough flexibility and discretion to select a non-champion or independent under circumstances where that particular non-champion or independent is unequivocally one of the four best teams in the country.

When circumstances at the margins indicate that teams are comparable, then the following criteria must be considered:
• Championships won
• Strength of schedule
• Head-to-head competition (if it occurred)
• Comparative outcomes of common opponents (without incenting margin of victory)


https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/collegefootballplayoff.sidearmsports.com/documents/2017/10/20/CFP_Selection_Committee_Protocol.pdf

Georgia is not unequivocally one of the four best teams in the country. Georgia did not win a championship. Georgia did play a strong schedule (despite the non-conference cupcakes), but it lost two games during that schedule. What is Georgia's best win on the year? Florida or Kentucky? Off the top of my head, I don't believe there were any common opponents. Under the conventional criteria, Oklahoma was a conference champion and played a strong schedule (maybe not as strong as Georgia's, depending on how you look at it, but with only one loss). Oklahoma wins.

The team with an argument is Ohio State, not Georgia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2004
Posts: 22791

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Purdue plays Auburn in the Music City Bowl on 12/28
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
You've been triggered for about four months.


I have been triggered by it far longer than 4 months....I complained before the BCS, during the BCS, and now during the playoffs. That is what sports fans do....not sure what else to say. I love college football, care about it as much as any other meaningless things we consume in life, and will not be satisfied until teams truly control their destination on the field. Look at the NCAA tournament....they select 68 teams...we complain for a few hours about a team or two left out, then we move on and love the tournament.

Your post felt personal. I would just say go visit the boxing thread and the people that love boxing....the Dodgers thread for those that love the Dodgers....same with the Rams. As a sports fan, whining, complaining, thinking you could make better decisions is all part the package. In the 2019 College Football thread, I will be back at it.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Purdue plays Auburn in the Music City Bowl on 12/28


that is actually not a bad game....depending on which Purdue and which Auburn team show up.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 27556
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
The Georgia head coach used the “pick the 4 best teams” argument to claim that his team should be in the playoff. And his team has 2 losses.


and he probably has a strong argument if it was truly the best 4 teams....

Quote:
Ben Fawkes Verified account
@BFawkesESPN

Per @JayKornegay, potential CFB spreads on neutral fields right now:

Georgia -6.5 vs. Ohio State
Georgia -3.5 vs. Oklahoma
Oklahoma -2.5 vs. Ohio State

11:06 PM - 1 Dec 2018


But how would UCF do in those spreads? Would you put both UCF and Georgia in a four team playoff?


I really do not know....probably get a decent idea when the LSU spread comes out....plus, I think UCF is a fundamentally weaker team without Milton. Milton was special....he may have not threw for 400 yards every game, but he was more like what Trace McSorley is at Penn State....where he is just the guy that makes it happen when it needs to happen.

Honestly, I almost avoided your question because I feel like it is kind of a trick question....and know you are low on UCF. Here is what I will say....in the world that exists, I would have selected the 4 teams that the committee selected. That said, if Milton was healthy, and we had not had any weekly rankings released, and I was selecting the 4 teams off resume, I would select....

1.) Alabama
2.) Clemson/Notre Dame
3.) Notre Dame/Clemson
4.) UCF (if Milton was healthy)

I disagree with many that Clemson is like Alabama and clearly separated themselves. I see similar flaws in Clemson that I see in Notre Dame in that they did not look great every week. They struggled with a mediocre Syracuse team, and gave up 600 yards of offense to a mediocre South Carolina team last week. So while my eyes tell me that Clemson is probably better and more talented, it is hypocritical of me to get on Notre Dame for a finding struggle in a schedule full of mediocre teams without pointing out Clemson had similar issues. Finally, yes....in a world where McKenzie Milton was the healthy starting QB, I would include UCF. I think winning matters, and if UCF does anything, they win football games. I know you will likely resist...but UCF is really freakin good at football. I was once of similar mind to you about non P5 teams...but this Milton led UCF squad has won me over. I will go a step further.....do not be shocked if they show up at the Fiesta Bowl without Milton and still hang an L on one of the best teams in the SEC.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB