OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3620, 3621, 3622 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Finding it amusing how many are now pushing the narrative that Leonard’s degenerative quad issue is the downfall of the Clippers. Yet most are the same posters that were extolling his virtues and downplaying it when discussing his imminent Laker possibilities. Same high risk issue I’ve been pounding the desk about for a year, only now some are actually acknowledging it.

My biggest concern is not the other teams. It is the Lakers themselves. Can they develop the trust and chemistry of a championship squad in one year? It is all about them coming together and playing with the intensity needed to win night in and night out.

Lakers will need to take every opponents best shot while the two stars both take a expected 15-20 games off. And expecting oft injured role players to make starting impact when they are out.

I am impressed with how the FO filled the roster in the 11th hour but they have a lot of work to do to find their “team” identity and purpose. Not all my choices but damn good if injuries or attitude conflicts do not derail the goals.

On paper the roster looks good. It will be a fun season to see how they work out the rotations, egos and grind of the season. At least we know it will be a typical Laker fun ride no matter what happens.

Good job. 1st post in Long time which is not complaining about LeBron

Thanks for your approval?

Don’t worry, my James concerns are still there. His attitude and performance this season will be key to the team developing chemistry and identity.

A motivated refreshed and cooperative James or the same guy we saw last year? Championship goals for the team rely on his season as much as him supporting Davis’ MVP campaign IMO.

I have a hard time believing that with AD and all the veteran shooters around him that he will mail it in.

I had hard time believing a mega star would sign with a new team and accept the mantle of “face of the franchise” and seemingly mail it in in year one. But we saw it.

I agree he should buy-in and be more enthusiastic with this win now team. Or is what we saw just what an aging James looks like? We shall see.

Probably b/c he felt that this wasn't the "team" going forward and why risk all after coming back early from a groin injury for that?

Remember up until XMas he was killing it and we were a 4th seed. When he got injured they went into a free fall and basically that was the end of the playoff chase. Then Lonzo/BI both got hurt. So kill yourself to be a 9/10 seed?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pmacla wrote:
Lonzo hasnt been cleared for full basketball activities and Ingram hasnt picked up a basketball since march, I just cant see how any Laker fan is complaining about that trade

yea it's pretty crazy. young players need overly hard working Summers to make leaps.

Totally disagree, players need rest.

serious? can never tell. Players always talk about coveting 'skill improvement Summers' over 'recovery Summers'

Skill improvement can come without overly working hard. Rest the muscle core used in playing basketball, play some soccer in the offseason instead. Condition while improving footwork at the same time. There is time to work on the shot and moves in between. There is a whole division of science, ergonomics, that relates to repetitive motion.

basketball footwork is skill specific man. a crossover has very specific footwork. Soccer is lauded as a sport for kids who switch to basketball; because it helps quickness of feet and the seamlessness of using your feet in consecutive scenarios ---- but skill training on the HS and above levels, uses very specific basketball footwork. Resting the joints and not being 1 sport specific is a great plan for young kids -- but non-youth needs to perfect their specific craft and moves.

Embiid, Kobe and Nash would strongly disagree.

All grew up formatively outside of the US.

Can you imagine the top US-born NBA players playing soccer in the summer? Of course not. The popularity is not the same, even if I agree that it does wonders for footwork and stamina.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
LandsbergerRules wrote:
I frankly don't think Kawhi's quad is a big problem. He'll be fine and ready to get his ass kicked by us next season.

I think it's a long term issue though. He was clearly dragging that leg by the Finals. And that was off a well managed load management season.

Getting PG13 was important as having another all star should in theory take off a lot of the defensive matchups and other load.

IMO Kawhi wants and needs (and got) the guy who can carry them offensively during the season but then come playoff time, Kawhi takes the lead.... Honestly, KL got his perfect sidekick and PG got his perfect partner. It's worrisome how well they fit together.

I wouldn't say they are the perfect partner, but it is a very good pairing.

However, the question will be how the shot distribution will go. I see a "your turn/my turn" type of offense as KL isn't a gift passer by any means.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
pmacla wrote:
Lonzo hasnt been cleared for full basketball activities and Ingram hasnt picked up a basketball since march, I just cant see how any Laker fan is complaining about that trade

yea it's pretty crazy. young players need overly hard working Summers to make leaps.

Totally disagree, players need rest.

serious? can never tell. Players always talk about coveting 'skill improvement Summers' over 'recovery Summers'

Skill improvement can come without overly working hard. Rest the muscle core used in playing basketball, play some soccer in the offseason instead. Condition while improving footwork at the same time. There is time to work on the shot and moves in between. There is a whole division of science, ergonomics, that relates to repetitive motion.

basketball footwork is skill specific man. a crossover has very specific footwork. Soccer is lauded as a sport for kids who switch to basketball; because it helps quickness of feet and the seamlessness of using your feet in consecutive scenarios ---- but skill training on the HS and above levels, uses very specific basketball footwork. Resting the joints and not being 1 sport specific is a great plan for young kids -- but non-youth needs to perfect their specific craft and moves.

Embiid, Kobe and Nash would strongly disagree.

All grew up formatively outside of the US.

Can you imagine the top US-born NBA players playing soccer in the summer? Of course not. The popularity is not the same, even if I agree that it does wonders for footwork and stamina.

I think doing crossover is beneficial especially at youth level. Even Mychal Thompson acknowledged it with his sons and Klay did youth soccer. But at high school, that’s when you specialized. Crossover training is counterproductive at pro level.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Finding it amusing how many are now pushing the narrative that Leonard’s degenerative quad issue is the downfall of the Clippers. Yet most are the same posters that were extolling his virtues and downplaying it when discussing his imminent Laker possibilities. Same high risk issue I’ve been pounding the desk about for a year, only now some are actually acknowledging it.

My biggest concern is not the other teams. It is the Lakers themselves. Can they develop the trust and chemistry of a championship squad in one year? It is all about them coming together and playing with the intensity needed to win night in and night out.

Lakers will need to take every opponents best shot while the two stars both take a expected 15-20 games off. And expecting oft injured role players to make starting impact when they are out.

I am impressed with how the FO filled the roster in the 11th hour but they have a lot of work to do to find their “team” identity and purpose. Not all my choices but damn good if injuries or attitude conflicts do not derail the goals.

On paper the roster looks good. It will be a fun season to see how they work out the rotations, egos and grind of the season. At least we know it will be a typical Laker fun ride no matter what happens.

Don’t worry, my James concerns are still there. His attitude and performance this season will be key to the team developing chemistry and identity.

A motivated refreshed and cooperative James or the same guy we saw last year? Championship goals for the team rely on his season as much as him supporting Davis’ MVP campaign IMO.

I have a hard time believing that with AD and all the veteran shooters around him that he will mail it in.

I had hard time believing a mega star would sign with a new team and accept the mantle of “face of the franchise” and seemingly mail it in in year one. But we saw it.

I agree he should buy-in and be more enthusiastic with this win now team. Or is what we saw just what an aging James looks like? We shall see.

Probably b/c he felt that this wasn't the "team" going forward and why risk all after coming back early from a groin injury for that?

Remember up until XMas he was killing it and we were a 4th seed. When he got injured they went into a free fall and basically that was the end of the playoff chase. Then Lonzo/BI both got hurt. So kill yourself to be a 9/10 seed?

Lakers were never a cohesive team all season long. James wasn't exactly buying in to his teammates or HC from the beginning. Sources close to James were undermining confidence from the day George chose another team and James didn't get his promised 2nd max.

James had an outstanding offensive stretch until his injury. But his lack of enthusiasm on defense and rebounding were an all season issue. So "killing it" is based on point of view and willingness to assign accountability.

The Lakers were inconsistent all season long. Had some bad losses with and without James. Also some good wins with and without him. Lets not forget that James injury also coincided with other key injuries, missed games and internal trust turmoil.

This current roster looks to have a better balance, is deeper and will have the ability to absorb some injuries or load management issues. If the role players can play to a consistent higher level. And the team can at least have consistent hard working defense.

Lakers will score points. but ASG type trading baskets is a dangerous way to go through the season. As I have said, on paper this looks to be a competitive team. I still want to see the identity and chemistry they develop though.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject:

To play Devil's Advocate. What marquee free agent has chosen to join James at this stage of his career? Davis was a trade, the proof will be in his re-signing.

Two years straight multiple free agents have met, discussed and formed "alliances". Even for the F'n clippers! Yet James can't get a free agent to join him?

Maybe more players see themselves as peers instead of subordinates at this point then we care to admit. James has a rippling effect (both positive and negative) on all those around him. More so then any other current player. Perhaps not as attractive as we want to admit from his peer's perspective?

Possibly. There are a lot of factors that free agents consider. In the case of Leonard, it could be everything from the Clippers making a good pitch to the Magic debacle to the circus environment of the Lakers to just plain contrariness. Who knows? But it seems clear that Lebron, like Kobe before him, is not an automatic draw for superstar free agents. This does not mean that Lebron or Kobe were negatives, just that they weren’t enough by themselves.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Lakers were never a cohesive team all season long. James wasn't exactly buying in to his teammates or HC from the beginning. Sources close to James were undermining confidence from the day George chose another team and James didn't get his promised 2nd max.

James had an outstanding offensive stretch until his injury. But his lack of enthusiasm on defense and rebounding were an all season issue. So "killing it" is based on point of view and willingness to assign accountability.

The Lakers were inconsistent all season long. Had some bad losses with and without James. Also some good wins with and without him. Lets not forget that James injury also coincided with other key injuries, missed games and internal trust turmoil.

This current roster looks to have a better balance, is deeper and will have the ability to absorb some injuries or load management issues. If the role players can play to a consistent higher level. And the team can at least have consistent hard working defense.

Lakers will score points. but ASG type trading baskets is a dangerous way to go through the season. As I have said, on paper this looks to be a competitive team. I still want to see the identity and chemistry they develop though.

The point is he knew last year's young team was not going to cut it as a championship contender. Maybe you wanted him to pretend it was and/or kill himself to get them into an 8th or 10th seed. But it doesn't really bother me b/c last year is going to end up being a season of rest for him.

Now, if he pulls that off this year, yes, that is a problem.
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
A crossover has the same footwork as a running back cut. Or a ball cut in soccer. Let’s not over complicate things.

Agreed. It's also the same footwork receivers use to beat their man off the line.
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:
I'm really disappointed in the AD trade.

Instead of a bonafide all-star versatile big, we could have had 2 kids full of potential, coming off a summer of healing, along with 1 superstar gamer. Imagine having a lineup with 1 superstar in Lebron with a bunch of unprovens while the red-headed step child next door is running out a lineup of 2 superstar wings. What a missed opportunity.

the Lakers FO could show up at your house and urinate on your front door, and you would write a post praising them for visiting you

Such irony coming from the 3 of us. Because I was the Lonzo lover and you guys were the Lonzo haters.

Any way, oh boo hoo to you too. Go root for the Pelicans.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
To play Devil's Advocate. What marquee free agent has chosen to join James at this stage of his career? Davis was a trade, the proof will be in his re-signing.

Two years straight multiple free agents have met, discussed and formed "alliances". Even for the F'n clippers! Yet James can't get a free agent to join him?

Maybe more players see themselves as peers instead of subordinates at this point then we care to admit. James has a rippling effect (both positive and negative) on all those around him. More so then any other current player. Perhaps not as attractive as we want to admit from his peer's perspective?

Possibly. There are a lot of factors that free agents consider. In the case of Leonard, it could be everything from the Clippers making a good pitch to the Magic debacle to the circus environment of the Lakers to just plain contrariness. Who knows? But it seems clear that Lebron, like Kobe before him, is not an automatic draw for superstar free agents. This does not mean that Lebron or Kobe were negatives, just that they weren’t enough by themselves.

I also think LBJ/Kobe were not superstars but super duper stars. They suck the oxygen out of the room and are larger than basketball. Some players don't like that or feel that they would be eclipsed in the process.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:

Instead of a bonafide all-star versatile big, we could have had 2 kids full of potential, coming off a summer of healing, along with 1 superstar gamer. Imagine having a lineup with 1 superstar in Lebron with a bunch of unprovens while the red-headed step child next door is running out a lineup of 2 superstar wings. What a missed opportunity.

the Lakers FO could show up at your house and urinate on your front door, and you would write a post praising them for visiting you

Such irony coming from the 3 of us. Because I was the Lonzo lover and you guys were the Lonzo haters.

know your user epak....AH actually became a somewhat solid believer in Lonzo if I recall. I never got there. That said, your post is disingenuous because there was never a debate if we would be better with AD next season, it was about how this trade will look over the next 5 years. You can agree or disagree which is better....the truth is both may or may not be, only time will tell....but you were trying to frame a debate with the opposition taking a position that never happened.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

I also think LBJ/Kobe were not superstars but super duper stars. They suck the oxygen out of the room and are larger than basketball. Some players don't like that or feel that they would be eclipsed in the process.

I think this is a major factor (not the factor) and it's something they cannot control. But all players know the narrative, they saw what happened to Love and Kyrie, Wade and Bosh, Pau and Odom. You win as a team, but Kobe and LBJ walk away the heroes (to the public at-large, at least); lose as a team, and have sycophantic fans-(bleep)-'journalists' (Ding, Windy) dismiss your career and talk about how you couldn't pull your weight alongside an all-time great (your soft). And, to be frank, I doubt Kobe or LBJ offered much sympathy when it happened. Kobe experienced the same and pushed through it, making it part-and-parcel of his rise to greatness; and, to a lesser extent, same with LBJ, who faced little media adversity until he suddenly faced quite a bit, but knew winning would solve his problems.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

I think this is a major factor (not the factor) and it's something they cannot control. But all players know the narrative, they saw what happened to Love and Kyrie, Wade and Bosh, Pau and Odom. You win as a team, but Kobe and LBJ walk away the heroes (to the public at-large, at least); lose as a team, and have sycophantic fans-(bleep)-'journalists' (Ding, Windy) dismiss your career and talk about how you couldn't pull your weight alongside an all-time great (your soft). And, to be frank, I doubt Kobe or LBJ offered much sympathy when it happened. Kobe experienced the same and pushed through it, making it part-and-parcel of his rise to greatness; and, to a lesser extent, same with LBJ, who faced little media adversity until he suddenly faced quite a bit, but knew winning would solve his problems.

Yup.

The saving grace for AD is he enters as one of the saviors as LBJ/Lakers missed the playoffs last year. If they win a chip, I'm sure LBJ gets a lot of the praise but AD will too.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:

Are you not a little curious how the Pelicans will develop this year? I know I
am. My League Pass will be recording both Lakers and Pelicans this season.

I know a lot of Laker fans do not watch every game or turn off the NBA once the Lakers are eliminated. I tend to be a fan of the NBA and the Lakers my favorite team. I record and watch every Laker game. And have for a couple decades.

I also catch a lot of other games of interest throughout the season. Marquee games. Interesting story lines. Specific matchups. All of interest throughout a long season.

I am curious how the Pelicans will come together. I am expecting an entertaining style and of course i have interest in the young players development. At least for a little while anyways.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:

know your user epak....AH actually became a somewhat solid believer in Lonzo if I recall. I never got there. That said, your post is disingenuous because there was never a debate if we would be better with AD next season, it was about how this trade will look over the next 5 years. You can agree or disagree which is better....the truth is both may or may not be, only time will tell....but you were trying to frame a debate with the opposition taking a position that never happened.

Did AH become a believer towards the end? Good eye if so.

Was the debate about who would be better off in 5 years? My apologize if I missed that one. Please ignore my rant.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject:

It's weird b/c when DLO was traded, a lot of folks were "who cares about a non Laker." Now we have some of the same folks saying how they will watch Pels game to check on our former YUTES.

I have no problem with that. But over time, I lost interest in following DLO's games and just focused on my Lakers. It stings for a while but you'll get over it. I wish them the best but we have a squad now.
Hollywood $winger
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:

i really loved the young core but after seeing that pelicans introduction presser it reminded me why i don't miss lonzo or BI at all. they just don't have the aggressive personality of superstars. no passion comes off them. they will be good pro's but not superstars. we had to get AD at all cost because those 2 prove that draft picks don't promise anything. Kuz was the right one to keep he has that X factor star vibe and isn't afraid to fail. Lonzo and BI are humdrum on and off the court.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:

I know a lot of Laker fans do not watch every game or turn off the NBA once the Lakers are eliminated. I tend to be a fan of the NBA and the Lakers my favorite team. I record and watch every Laker game. And have for a couple decades.

I also catch a lot of other games of interest throughout the season. Marquee games. Interesting story lines. Specific matchups. All of interest throughout a long season.

I am curious how the Pelicans will come together. I am expecting an entertaining style and of course i have interest in the young players development. At least for a little while anyways.

Most definitely I want to see how the players do.
I want to see if Zion is the real deal Holyfield.
I want to see if Zo becomes the player that I thought he would be. But if his ankles are shot, then forget about it.
But I wont be rooting for the Pels

I want to see if Bonga becomes a player in a couple of years in DC.
I want to see if Kyrie takes the Nets to the lottery.
I want to see Russ and Harden get really uncomfortable with each other.
Fun times for sure.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
It's weird b/c when DLO was traded, a lot of folks were "who cares about a non Laker." Now we have some of the same folks saying how they will watch Pels game to check on our former YUTES.

I have no problem with that. But over time, I lost interest in following DLO's games and just focused on my Lakers. It stings for a while but you'll get over it. I wish them the best but we have a squad now.

I think it's a couple of things:

1. Some want to make sure their player evaluation skills are legit
2. Some want to bring back receipts
3. Some are actual player fans before team fans

I try to stick to option 1...

Last edited by epak on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

It is funny how I had little interest in seeing Russell as a Net. I was not a big fan when he was a Laker due to my perception of his immaturity while here.

That being said, I will likely take note of when Warrior games are on to see him in that mix. But in all honesty I would be unlikely to be as interested if he gets traded to Minny before the season.

Apparently I'm a strange dude in my viewership.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

It is funny how I had little interest in seeing Russell as a Net. I was not a big fan when he was a Laker due to my perception of his immaturity while here.

That being said, I will likely take note of when Warrior games are on to see him in that mix. But in all honesty I would be unlikely to be as interested if he gets traded to Minny before the season.

You're alright in my book.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

As EPAK said, it's based on why you have an invested stake in a player. Some just hated DLO so that travelled (or didn't) with him. Same with our YUTES today. It's strange and sad to see them in Pels uniforms. That press conference looked like a hostage video. Clearly guys trying to be happy (or in the case of BI, not) when they were pulled out of the LA basketball mecca.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
epak wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
adkindo wrote:
epak wrote:

Most definitely I want to see how the players do.
I want to see if Zion is the real deal Holyfield.
I want to see if Zo becomes the player that I thought he would be. But if his ankles are shot, then forget about it.
But I wont be rooting for the Pels

I want to see if Bonga becomes a player in a couple of years in DC.
I want to see if Kyrie takes the Nets to the lottery.
I want to see Russ and Harden get really uncomfortable with each other.
Fun times for sure.

Russ and Harden, that’s an interesting duo. It could be dynamic or it could be an epic disaster.

Zo is like few years away but his impact will be there.

I feel the same about Zion.

BI will be All Star at some point but him , Jrue and Zo are all solid defensive so I expect Pelicans to be competitive .

I think Nets are solid team with solid young players . And Nwaba signing will be a lost for us.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

As EPAK said, it's based on why you have an invested stake in a player. Some just hated DLO so that travelled (or didn't) with him. Same with our YUTES today. It's strange and sad to see them in Pels uniforms. That press conference looked like a hostage video. Clearly guys trying to be happy (or in the case of BI, not) when they were pulled out of the LA basketball mecca.

Lets not overlook they were young men living a dream. A year ago they were being told by an idol in Magic that they were the Laker future and they needed to earn their way into the rafters. Heady stuff.

A year later they were told by another icon in James that they are not worthy, the media criticized their inconsistency and fans pushed them out the door at all costs for the new shiny toy.

Another example of the instability and chaos created by the Lakers FO changing plans mid stride...again. Business as usual for a struggling franchise.

I'm hoping they have it right this time around. Only time will tell how successful and how long this current plan can/will be sustained. This plan is a must win now proposal. No time or excuses for anything else.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject:

Quote:
A year later they were told by another icon in James that they are not worthy, the media criticized their inconsistency and fans pushed them out the door at all costs for the new shiny toy.

LBJ praised Zo and BI for their on court play. We traded them for an all-NBA/HOF trajectory player. It's not that LBJ thought they were chumps.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3620, 3621, 3622 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 3621 of 8560
Jump to: