OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5482, 5483, 5484 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
alleyoop wrote:
I’m sorry, I really do like Kuz as a player and think he can break out on another squad if he’s traded, he’s proven he can COOK on the offensive end when needed (that Detroit game always has been a great Laker memory)

Actually, he hasn't "proven he can cook when needed"
He's proven he's wildly erratic, and a guy that occasionally gets hot, but more often is highly unreliable.

alleyoop wrote:

But he’s our 10th most important man at the moment. We’ve more than filled his role of bench scoring/shooting through the Schroder/Kieff/Trezz/Wes signings. He’s kind of irrelevant right now.

This I agree with, although some people realistically might argue he's more like #8. Personally, I don't care what # they give him - it was just 100% obvious that adding Schro, Trez, Wes, & Marc pushed Kuz pretty far down the list
Last year they were hoping Kuz would become the #3 option (he didn't) - this year, they made moves that probably make him the #6 or# 7 option on offense - and his defense is bad enough, he's probably in the #8-10 range overall.
People that are suggesting Kuz start are crazy....He's so erratic and such a below average defender, he probably should be the 3rd or 4th guy off the bench. That's not even mentioning the large # of mental mistakes he continues to make

Kuz averaged 21ppg on high efficiency on starting role and our record is 7-2. He also made a leap defensively on a bubble and the playoff. His defensive FG as a primary defender was encouraging enough and he was switching with some of the best wing players in this playoff.

Kuz development is a high priority . He’s the best trade asset minus AD and Lebron.

Kuz has a DPM of -1.0 this year, and a rating of -1.2 last year. You and others keep talking about Kuz being a good defender - he's a significantly below average defender. Just watch his games and anyone can see this. For every game where he shuts down Kawhi for 2 offensive possessions, he has 5 games where he's getting lit up.
And he's still wildly erratic on offense, having the occasional good game, followed by numerous incredibly bad games or just marginally average games.
The huge advantage of Schro, Wes, Trez, and Gasol is that they are CONSISTENTLY good. They occasionally have a bad game (just like LBJ, AD, or Kobe) - but it's 1 game out of 10, not Kuz's 5 games out of 6. They also rarely have games where they make 3-4 boneheaded plays or turnovers right in a row, and that's all to common with Kuz.
Kuz is wildly inconsistent. Wildly. He's also predictably erratic and, way to often, just downright stupid.
BTW: Kuz development isn't a priority - winning a championship is a priority. At this point, Kuz has proven to be no more than an afterthought. Kuz is about the 8th option on this team behind AD, LBJ, Gasol, Shro, Wes, Trez, and KCP.

The ratings does not indicate the leap he made during the bubble. His defensive FG is more reflective.

Inconsistent is common for young guys that have been given different roles every year.

Even for elite players, development is a process. Now you’re expecting a role player to put it together right away when every year, his roles have been switch and he has changed his shooting form.

Championship and development are not mutually exclusive. Of course championship is the highest priority, that’s our end game. I dunno even know why you have to state that . But developing Kuz is also another high on our priority. Because if he hit his stride our team instantly get better short team and long term. In essence, his development align to our team best interest.

rather give the time to tht and trade kuz for some piece that is cheap and around next season.
i highly doubt kuz will be kept next season unless he just sucks given the salary constraints.

You’re contradicting . If you believed he sucks, then why are you worried if he’s here next year. Going by your logic, he’s gonna be cheap too right ? So why can’t we keep a cheap player that’s already part of our championship rotation? That should be our goal right?

i just said the only likely way for kuz to be here is through the minimum.
i highly doubt he will progress enough to worth eating into the budget particularly given his 3p% of ~31%.
do the math - lbj + ad + kcp = ~83 million
that leaves not much more than 25 million for everyone else.

that is why i think we should trade kuz now while some teams may dream on him and get more than a minimum player back.
i rather give the time to tht who have significant upside.

If you don’t think he will progress enough then why are you worried about him eating up to our budget. That’s contradicting your opinion. We have his Bird rights and we also can match any offer. In essence, we can pay him accordingly. We can go over the cap if our team wishes to. We can renounce him if he sucks.

We should not be worried on a player that only worth keeping if he’s a minimum going by your logic . Am I right? So what your point.

my point is that he will not likely become anything worth keeping. why not trade him now if possible assuming we can get something decent for him. there may be teams that like him without the likely salary constraints lakers will have next year.

with ad, lbj and kcp, we dont have much room under the apron. we dont have room for many players over the minimum. many teams dont have this constraint.

if we trade him and he does not progress, it will lower his value.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Thon Maker going to Cleveland.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject:

I would be content with the AD 1+1. Just get everyone back in the lab, and let’s get some cohesiveness rollin.
Sago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject:

MookieBetts50 wrote:
(bleep) another 3&D wing off the board, Knicks sign MKG.

where’s the 3?
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:
Schroder and Trez are the type of players who are more of a scorer than a willing passer. I think guys like Lebron and Zo who more of a willing passers can get Kuz going better than those guys and Gasol is also that archetype. That’s why I believed that’s the best position for Kuz to get himself into the rhythm.

That. Compound it with the idea that usually LBJ and AD alternate minutes in the middle of the game, and now Dennis has AD/LBJ and Trez as targets before a death lineup even comes up.

At any given point, LAL may have up to 3 guys more suited to scoring before it getting to Kuzma.

Speaking of death lineup, Which one do you penciled in ad death line up?

Mine is

Lebron
AD
KCP
Caruso
Fill in the blank

Right now, I consider Schroder and Trez are more of a regular season. Hopefully one of them will take will take that role.

Is "Death Line-up" offense or defense.

Offense:

C AD
PF Trex
SF LBJ
SG KCP
PG DS

Defense:

C MG
PF AD
SF LBJ
SG HazMatt
PG Caruso
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
alleyoop wrote:
I’m sorry, I really do like Kuz as a player and think he can break out on another squad if he’s traded, he’s proven he can COOK on the offensive end when needed (that Detroit game always has been a great Laker memory)

He's proven he's wildly erratic, and a guy that occasionally gets hot, but more often is highly unreliable.

alleyoop wrote:

But he’s our 10th most important man at the moment. We’ve more than filled his role of bench scoring/shooting through the Schroder/Kieff/Trezz/Wes signings. He’s kind of irrelevant right now.

This I agree with, although some people realistically might argue he's more like #8. Personally, I don't care what # they give him - it was just 100% obvious that adding Schro, Trez, Wes, & Marc pushed Kuz pretty far down the list
Last year they were hoping Kuz would become the #3 option (he didn't) - this year, they made moves that probably make him the #6 or# 7 option on offense - and his defense is bad enough, he's probably in the #8-10 range overall.
People that are suggesting Kuz start are crazy....He's so erratic and such a below average defender, he probably should be the 3rd or 4th guy off the bench. That's not even mentioning the large # of mental mistakes he continues to make

Kuz averaged 21ppg on high efficiency on starting role and our record is 7-2. He also made a leap defensively on a bubble and the playoff. His defensive FG as a primary defender was encouraging enough and he was switching with some of the best wing players in this playoff.

Kuz development is a high priority . He’s the best trade asset minus AD and Lebron.

Kuz has a DPM of -1.0 this year, and a rating of -1.2 last year. You and others keep talking about Kuz being a good defender - he's a significantly below average defender. Just watch his games and anyone can see this. For every game where he shuts down Kawhi for 2 offensive possessions, he has 5 games where he's getting lit up.
And he's still wildly erratic on offense, having the occasional good game, followed by numerous incredibly bad games or just marginally average games.
The huge advantage of Schro, Wes, Trez, and Gasol is that they are CONSISTENTLY good. They occasionally have a bad game (just like LBJ, AD, or Kobe) - but it's 1 game out of 10, not Kuz's 5 games out of 6. They also rarely have games where they make 3-4 boneheaded plays or turnovers right in a row, and that's all to common with Kuz.
Kuz is wildly inconsistent. Wildly. He's also predictably erratic and, way to often, just downright stupid.
BTW: Kuz development isn't a priority - winning a championship is a priority. At this point, Kuz has proven to be no more than an afterthought. Kuz is about the 8th option on this team behind AD, LBJ, Gasol, Shro, Wes, Trez, and KCP.

The ratings does not indicate the leap he made during the bubble. His defensive FG is more reflective.

Inconsistent is common for young guys that have been given different roles every year.

Even for elite players, development is a process. Now you’re expecting a role player to put it together right away when every year, his roles have been switch and he has changed his shooting form.

Championship and development are not mutually exclusive. Of course championship is the highest priority, that’s our end game. I dunno even know why you have to state that . But developing Kuz is also another high on our priority. Because if he hit his stride our team instantly get better short team and long term. In essence, his development align to our team best interest.

rather give the time to tht and trade kuz for some piece that is cheap and around next season.
i highly doubt kuz will be kept next season unless he just sucks given the salary constraints.

You’re contradicting . If you believed he sucks, then why are you worried if he’s here next year. Going by your logic, he’s gonna be cheap too right ? So why can’t we keep a cheap player that’s already part of our championship rotation? That should be our goal right?

i highly doubt he will progress enough to worth eating into the budget particularly given his 3p% of ~31%.

that is why i think we should trade kuz now while some teams may dream on him and get more than a minimum player back.

If you don’t think he will progress enough then why are you worried about him eating up to our budget. That’s contradicting your opinion. We have his Bird rights and we also can match any offer. In essence, we can pay him accordingly. We can go over the cap if our team wishes to. We can renounce him if he sucks.

We should not be worried on a player that only worth keeping if he’s a minimum going by your logic . Am I right? So what your point.

my point is that he will not likely become anything worth keeping. why not trade him now if possible assuming we can get something decent for him. there may be teams that like him without the likely salary constraints lakers will have next year.

with ad, lbj and kcp, we dont have much room under the apron. we dont have room for many players over the minimum. many teams dont have this constraint.

His numbers suggest he’s is good enough to be very good player when he starts. And he was already playing a role in our championship rotation. So if you have low expectations, then why the heck you think he’s not worth keeping?

After we trade him, it does not matter if he pans out or not. What matter is when he’s our team, he becomes an interesting piece .

Salary constraint? We have his Bird rights and we can sign him over the cap. Not only that we can keep him if we want to . Our other players can freely sign, he is restricted. In fact he’s one of our best bet to trade for marquee player if he shine.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject:

The Dagger wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
wonder how much load management rob is talking about...

players that really need it - lbj, ad, gasol, anyone else?

https://lakersnation.com/lakers-news-rob-pelinka-hints-at-load-management-for-lebron-james/2020/11/28/

Going to be interesting to see how “load management “ for the players actually plays out during the season.

First from a mpg standpoint, part of the reason I want to see more center and PG depth is because of this likelihood. Team is currently deep but take out the impact mpg from marquees players and it changes the competitive level quite a bit.

Secondly from a team chemistry point of view. Load management backfired on the Clips last year. Lakers are certainly different with chemistry and leadership but it could become an issue if handled poorly.

It is a balancing act. The West didn’t get any easier from a seeding standpoint . Wins are going to hard enough to come by with a complete roster, not sure they have the luxury of planning on giving 5-10 games away.

But I also understand James, Gasol, Mathews, and Davis likely need to be coddled a bit. This season in going to be a long one, without the benefit of a short playoff sprint after a four month rest. Changes the dynamics quite a bit.

Tough choices coming. I would prefer they focus more on playing those players less mpg and take games off as needed due to injuries or fatigue. Not pre-planning nights off.

LBJ, AD and MG should not load manage by sitting out games. They should load manage with their minutes. LBJ and AD should not be over 30 mpg. MG should not be over 20. Limit there minutes even more on back to backs.
LBJ already said he does not believe in KY Leonard type load management.

There’s a lot of evidence in sports science studies that although reduced MPG are helpful, sitting out entire games makes a bigger difference.

Given the mileage on our key players, the short turnaround and the compressed schedule, the Lakers need to do what’s best to have these guys playing at a high level in the playoffs.

That means guys are going to be sitting out games.

What are people worried about ? Regular season record ?

Peaking in the playoffs is all that matters, especially with very few (if any) fans being allowed into arenas.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Sago wrote:
MookieBetts50 wrote:
(bleep) another 3&D wing off the board, Knicks sign MKG.

where’s the 3?

I have been watching the NBA for a while and the only guys I can think of that have a really weird shot is Shawn Marion and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, at least Marion made his shot effective even though it was weird looking.. MKG doesn’t look like he works on Improving his offense.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Any 3+D guys who can also pass?
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
CRoost wrote:
P.K. wrote:
alleyoop wrote:

alleyoop wrote:

His numbers suggest he’s is good enough to be very good player when he starts. And he was already playing a role in our championship rotation. So if you have low expectations, then why the heck you think he’s not worth keeping?

After we trade him, it does not matter if he pans out or not. What matter is when he’s our team, he becomes an interesting piece .

Salary constraint? We have his Bird rights and we can sign him over the cap. Not only that we can keep him if we want to . Our other players can freely sign, he is restricted. In fact he’s one of our best bet to trade for marquee player if he shine.

with 3p% of 31 for last 2 years, i suspect he will be inefficient volume scorer.
that is not good for our team.
it may be fine for a crappy team.

the reason why i am worried about the budget is the apron.
remember the issue that forced us to trade mcgee?
after ad, lbj and kcp, there is not much room left.

kuz had his chance and his 3p% sucks.
i would rather give the opportunity to tht if time is available.
we may not have room for tht either after the season.
if tht does well, i think we can get much more in a trade.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Thon Maker going to Cleveland.

Damn
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:29 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
wonder how much load management rob is talking about...

players that really need it - lbj, ad, gasol, anyone else?

https://lakersnation.com/lakers-news-rob-pelinka-hints-at-load-management-for-lebron-james/2020/11/28/

Going to be interesting to see how “load management “ for the players actually plays out during the season.

First from a mpg standpoint, part of the reason I want to see more center and PG depth is because of this likelihood. Team is currently deep but take out the impact mpg from marquees players and it changes the competitive level quite a bit.

Secondly from a team chemistry point of view. Load management backfired on the Clips last year. Lakers are certainly different with chemistry and leadership but it could become an issue if handled poorly.

It is a balancing act. The West didn’t get any easier from a seeding standpoint . Wins are going to hard enough to come by with a complete roster, not sure they have the luxury of planning on giving 5-10 games away.

But I also understand James, Gasol, Mathews, and Davis likely need to be coddled a bit. This season in going to be a long one, without the benefit of a short playoff sprint after a four month rest. Changes the dynamics quite a bit.

Tough choices coming. I would prefer they focus more on playing those players less mpg and take games off as needed due to injuries or fatigue. Not pre-planning nights off.

LBJ, AD and MG should not load manage by sitting out games. They should load manage with their minutes. LBJ and AD should not be over 30 mpg. MG should not be over 20. Limit there minutes even more on back to backs.
LBJ already said he does not believe in KY Leonard type load management.

There’s a lot of evidence in sports science studies that although reduced MPG are helpful, sitting out entire games makes a bigger difference.

Given the mileage on our key players, the short turnaround and the compressed schedule, the Lakers need to do what’s best to have these guys playing at a high level in the playoffs.

Peaking in the playoffs is all that matters, especially with very few (if any) fans being allowed into arenas.

absolutely

lbj should play less than 30 minutes, may be 25 minutes

same with ad

gasol should not play more than 15 minutes per game, other than against the good teams with big C - like 76ers, denver

save matthews minutes also
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:

Achilles Roberson
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:

No.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
The Gr8 Lakes
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Achilles Roberson

I’ve said this from the start. Glen Robinson lll is a decent player to throw on the bench that can shoot. Plus Rob loves Michigan guys.

Mudiay.

Longtime LG lurker.
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
cital wrote:
I don’t think we are looking for a “3 and D” guy... I think it will be Dudley, a PG, and a C to round out the roster...

Dudley-J.Lin-Pau

So two guys that can’t play and only offer a locker room presence and PG that has struggled to stay in the league?

In most years, sure you can afford to have a few players from 13-15 that offer very little. But we have those three + McKinney in a year that we know we have to let LBJ, AD and likely Gasol allow for load management. Additionally you have to assume at least a few times this coming year we will lose guys to covid protocol. We can’t afford to have four guys offering very little. Granted most times guys 13-15 don’t matter but there are guys left that can offer some at those positions (granted not great but that’s what you get for the min)

IE:
RHJ - great defender and decent rebounding. Would likely be our third best defender behind LBJ and AF

Shaq Harrison - youth, athletic and defender. And decent 3 point shooter

Dion - familiar with team and can score if needed

Glen Robinson - my #1 target. Shooter to put around Bron

Dedmon (buy-out) - back up center and allow Trez to back up 4 and 5

Gasol, Dud can’t offer anything this coming year other than locker room presence. We don’t need that with LBJ, Gasol, AD and Alex c (who players respect A LOT)
PlantedTanks
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 pm    Post subject:

The Gr8 Lakes wrote:
governator wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Achilles Roberson

I’ve said this from the start. Glen Robinson lll is a decent player to throw on the bench that can shoot. Plus Rob loves Michigan guys.

Mudiay.

Would young vets like GR III and Mudiay accept a role on a deep bench where their playing time may be limited? They may want the opportunity for more court time so they can set themselves up to secure a nice pay day.

At this time in free agency may need to look for young unproven prospects, old declining vets or possibly internationals.

Would be an in season sign but Wade Baldwin may fit as he looks to get back into the NBA.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject:

PlantedTanks wrote:
The Gr8 Lakes wrote:
governator wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Achilles Roberson

Mudiay.

Would young vets like GR III and Mudiay accept a role on a deep bench where their playing time may be limited? They may want the opportunity for more court time so they can set themselves up to secure a nice pay day.

At this time in free agency may need to look for young unproven prospects, old declining vets or possibly internationals.

Would be an in season sign but Wade Baldwin may fit as he looks to get back into the NBA.

This is why I'm only focused on Shaq Harrison. Mudiay and GRIII deserve more PT. If any of them are willing to accept, so be it.

But if I'm a young prospect, and teams aren't offering tons of PT elsewhere, I could do A LOT worse than being on a championship team and learning from Phil Handy.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
The Gr8 Lakes
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject:

PlantedTanks wrote:
The Gr8 Lakes wrote:
governator wrote:
epic_ wrote:

Achilles Roberson

Mudiay.

Mudiay played 15 min last season in Utah. I’m sure he would take the role just fine. Glen Rob I think would get more minutes than we think. Just because he can score and play in blowouts etc. he played a good amount on GS but was not a heavy minutes guy in Det. Or Philly.

I’m unsure if either takes the roles but I don’t think it’s out of the realm.

Longtime LG lurker.
eagles nut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Jazz are the 4 teams pursuing Glenn Robinson the hardest per the Sacramento Bee
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:40 pm    Post subject:

BLF2145 wrote:
governator wrote:
cital wrote:
I don’t think we are looking for a “3 and D” guy... I think it will be Dudley, a PG, and a C to round out the roster...

Dudley-J.Lin-Pau

So two guys that can’t play and only offer a locker room presence and PG that has struggled to stay in the league?

In most years, sure you can afford to have a few players from 13-15 that offer very little. But we have those three + McKinney in a year that we know we have to let LBJ, AD and likely Gasol allow for load management. Additionally you have to assume at least a few times this coming year we will lose guys to covid protocol. We can’t afford to have four guys offering very little. Granted most times guys 13-15 don’t matter but there are guys left that can offer some at those positions (granted not great but that’s what you get for the min)

IE:
RHJ - great defender and decent rebounding. Would likely be our third best defender behind LBJ and AF

Gasol, Dud can’t offer anything this coming year other than locker room presence. We don’t need that with LBJ, Gasol, AD and Alex c (who players respect A LOT)

I have to agree there is no room for two guys that are basically celebration cigars. We're loaded with veteran guys including a top 5 all time player and a great coaching staff. If they feel they really need 1 in Dudley I get that and can completely get behind it but wasting 2 spots is a bit much and completely unnecessary and this is coming from someone who loves Pau and is one of my favorite Lakers of all time. I'd love to see him as part of the coaching staff and work with AD and anyone else on post moves etc. but beyond that this is not the season to throw away two roster spots (at least Dudz can kind of play low minutes sometimes). There's going to be injuries and plenty of nights some of the guys need to take nights off etc and whoever is at the end of the bench is going to absolutely be getting some playing time at more points this season then they normally would in past seasons.

No thanks Lin either.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject:

hype wrote:
BLF2145 wrote:
governator wrote:
cital wrote:

Dudley-J.Lin-Pau

IE:

I have to agree there is no room for two guys that are basically celebration cigars. We're loaded with veteran guys including a top 5 all time player and a great coaching staff. If they feel they really need 1 in Dudley I get that and can completely get behind it but wasting 2 spots is a bit much and completely unnecessary and this is coming from someone who loves Pau and is one of my favorite Lakers of all time. I'd love to see him as part of the coaching staff and work with AD and anyone else on post moves etc. but beyond that this is not the season to throw away two roster spots (at least Dudz can kind of play low minutes sometimes). There's going to be injuries and plenty of nights some of the guys need to take nights off etc and whoever is at the end of the bench is going to absolutely be getting some playing time at more points this season then they normally would in past seasons.

No thanks Lin either.

yep, make dudley a well paid coach who serves as an emergency backup if there is money flexibility. same with pau.
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:

Very nice!
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject:

eagles nut wrote:
Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Jazz are the 4 teams pursuing Glenn Robinson the hardest per the Sacramento Bee

Plays for Sacramento...... no
Play in Utah..... nope.
Play in LA, but not for the Lakers...... hell no!

This is an easy choice.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
eagles nut wrote:

Plays for Sacramento...... no
Play in Utah..... nope.
Play in LA, but not for the Lakers...... hell no!

This is an easy choice.

Getting playing time is the easiest choice
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5482, 5483, 5484 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 5483 of 8560
Jump to: