OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 421, 422, 423 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Dilla_ wrote:
If the KCP for Arzia trade does happen then what will be the next move the Lakers will try and make? I'm thinking a backup PF when the buyouts start to happen.

How if we just get r Holmes or bender in that deal?

Holmes over Bender for sure. Ariza and Holmes for KCP and a 2nd is a deal I would do.

Me 2

They don’t want KCP guys.

Kcp goes somewhere else dude. Thought we all knew that
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject:

If we do get a second player, Bender still intrigued me. To me, it could be another situation of a player not getting the proper development or just in the wrong place, wrong time.

Kind of like Vonleh on the Knicks right now, where on the Blazers he looked like he didn’t know how to play. Bender’s age and size as a PF still intrigues me a little if he were included.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject:

anyone have any juicy BI trade ideas

kind of forgot he was on the team tbh
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

Ingram for a random Plumlee
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

Ingram for Zion.

Ingram could use another year at Duke anyway.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

the only trade I think Ingram will be involved in this season would be for AD....and include Ball and Kuzma or Hart. If AD hits the market before Boston can play, there will be big offers, and I think the FO will unload to get him to pair with Lebron and a 3rd player.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:

the only trade I think Ingram will be involved in this season would be for AD....and include Ball and Kuzma or Hart. If AD hits the market before Boston can play, there will be big offers, and I think the FO will unload to get him to pair with Lebron and a 3rd player.

If Kuz continues to play like this, NO will want him as the centre piece in a AD trade. So far other teams were not high on any of our individual players in a trade for a superstar. But Kuzma's stock is rising now. Also the fact that he's on a cheap contract.
NBALakerLegends
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Clippers getting blown out by 30 by the Raptors at home with Kawhi sitting. A good amount of Raptors fans in the building too. Kawhi probably thinking twice about signing with them lol.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:

No way you can trade for AD and also sign a 3rd max
Unless you wait until 2019 and use Ingram's extended contract (which goes over the cap via Bird rights) as the centerpiece for an AD trade.
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject:

NBALakerLegends wrote:
Clippers getting blown out by 30 by the Raptors at home with Kawhi sitting. A good amount of Raptors fans in the building too. Kawhi probably thinking twice about signing with them lol.

At least they had to bring the starters in the 4th against us
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

As the Clippers are now getting hit with a reality check after an early cupcake schedule, I can see them trading Tobias Harris by trade deadline when they fall out of the playoff picture.

Either they lose him for nothing when other teams offer him a huge contract, or they get stuck with him/hurt their cap space by being forced to signing him to a MAX deal. I don’t think Jerry West will let him go for nothing.
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
As the Clippers are now getting hit with a reality check after an early cupcake schedule, I can see them trading Tobias Harris by trade deadline when they fall out of the playoff picture.

Either they lose him for nothing when other teams offer him a huge contract, or they get stuck with him/hurt their cap space by being forced to signing him to a MAX deal. I don’t think Jerry West will let him go for nothing.

In that case, Boston's Clipper pick does not convey
NBALakerLegends
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
NBALakerLegends wrote:

Plus at least it still felt like a home game when they played us. The Raptors crowd was louder than the Clippers crowd tonight.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
NBALakerLegends wrote:

Weird that he sat out both of his only 2 games at Staples 🤔

I mean, could just all be a coincidence
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:

if they are out of playoffs, i would like to see what they want for remaining few months of t harris
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Megaton wrote:

if they are out of playoffs, i would like to see what they want for remaining few months of t harris

Depending on how well we develop, I think we may dangle a 1st for a legit 2nd option if we believe we have a shot against the Warriors

Last edited by chantruong on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Lakers discussion first 4 min.

This is the tricky part with Lebron. I’m ok with Ariza but I hope they don’t mortgage the core and go all in just hoping they could win with a Beal level type player.

Ariza and Chandler are fine, but let’s not get rid of all the kids and get too old these next 2 seasons. Otherwise, it’s just Cleveland 2.0
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject:

That moron, Windhorst wrote about Ballmer wanting both Kawhi and KD on the clippers. I didn't read it. Anyone make the mistake of reading it?
Yellow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject:

If the max FA plan doesn't work out, Willie Cauley-Stein would be a great add to the present core. Ball - Hart - LBJ - Kuz - WCS is a potent, athletic, switchable starting lineup.
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject:

Nerlens Noel, Dinwiddie, Brogdon, Rose(I think this one is easily doable), Marcus/Markieff Morris, T. Young...I think we can keep TC in 2019.

If the 3 primers: KD, Kawhi or Klay are non committal we shouldn't wait it out and 'see how it goes' even if the next tier are still available.
Quite frankly I don't see how or why any of the 3 ends up a Laker.
Lets fill our roster with many good players for a change.
I envy Toronto and Celtics their depth, still able to bring it home without the Kawhi's and Kyrie's.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
That moron, Windhorst wrote about Ballmer wanting both Kawhi and KD on the clippers. I didn't read it. Anyone make the mistake of reading it?

I read most of it. Nothing really big. It was basically a Winhorst hyping up the Clippers and all the moves they made recently. In terms of any news it is just saying Clippers want Durant and Kawhi and they have the cap room to do it. Well duh.

There is nothing in there about if Kawhi/Durant would be interested. IMO the most interesting tidbit from Winhorst about this came on his latest podcast. Winhorst on the podcast said he didn't think there was any chance of Kawhi/Durant playing together because of the time Durant called Kawhi a system player. He said he talked to someone that knows Kawhi and that Kawhi was pissed about that and still carries that with him.

With that said he didn't say he heard that from Kawhi or whatever so who knows, but it was definitely more interesting than anything in that article I thought.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject:

PauPau wrote:
Nerlens Noel, Dinwiddie, Brogdon, Rose(I think this one is easily doable), Marcus/Markieff Morris, T. Young...I think we can keep TC in 2019.

If the 3 primers: KD, Kawhi or Klay are non committal we shouldn't wait it out and 'see how it goes' even if the next tier are still available.
Quite frankly I don't see how or why any of the 3 ends up a Laker.
Lets fill our roster with many good players for a change.
I envy Toronto and Celtics their depth, still able to bring it home without the Kawhi's and Kyrie's.

I'll bring up Dinwiddie again. I'm guessing that he can command anywhere between $8-10MM in free agency. How much is worth giving up in a trade to acquire him before the trade deadline when his summer cap hold would only be just a touch under $1.7MM? In short, acquiring him wouldn't even affect the plans of adding a star, either through trade or in free agency. How much is worth giving up for that cap flexibility, knowing you have his Bird rights and could pay him after using up all of your cap space first?
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:

No, but it should be remembered that Durant really alienated Kawhi by calling him a "systems player".
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:22 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

paging IG
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

I would love to steal Lauri Markkanen from the Bulls.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 421, 422, 423 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 422 of 8560
Jump to: