OFFICIAL PISS & MOAN THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
The piss and moan thread has morphed into where LG pisses and moans about pissing and moaning. Oh the ironing.

That's part of the reason why I referenced the join date. Some people don't realize what this thread is for. Now back to the actual P&M.

Tonight showed why Kevin Durant is still the best player in the NBA.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Logged in to piss and moan.

Getting Lebron was supposed to be a positive thing. FA's wanting to come to LA was supposed to be POSITIVE! Developing our young core, Magic and Pelinka in the front office....IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GOOD!!!!!

Then why in the F is there such a dark cloud looming over my fav sports team?!?
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:29 am    Post subject:

Kava wrote:

Getting Lebron was supposed to be a positive thing. FA's wanting to come to LA was supposed to be POSITIVE! Developing our young core, Magic and Pelinka in the front office....IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GOOD!!!!!

It's because the media is constantly pushing artificial ways to help LeBron win a title. He needs help here, he needs help there, it's not his fault, it's JR Smith, it's Dwyane Wade, it's Chris Bosh. LeBron is never responsible for anything his basketball team losing, according to the media.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
The piss and moan thread has morphed into where LG pisses and moans about pissing and moaning. Oh the ironing.

90 percent of the other threads on Page 1 at any given time are UN-official Piss and Moan threads. Good grief! I brave RealGM and the spite for the Lakers that all the non-Laker fan kids have sounds like the sh I see on this board. I'm not kidding or exaggerating either, it's that bad. And there have to be at least a dozen burner accounts with older join dates. They all sound exactly like the drivel coming from the main account. Crying about MF Zubac for crissakes. Really?! The kneejerk reactions here towards anything the FO does is so thick, you have to wade thru it. You're left with a headache if you read too much of it. The hatred of Magic, specifically, who people say can't read, is stupid, etc, is getting more and more petty and mean. See Dr. Laker's correct point about this phenomenon. All this stuff reads like Laker haters who are posting as if they are actually Laker fans.
Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
Kava wrote:

It's because the media is constantly pushing artificial ways to help LeBron win a title. He needs help here, he needs help there, it's not his fault, it's JR Smith, it's Dwyane Wade, it's Chris Bosh. LeBron is never responsible for anything his basketball team losing, according to the media.

Diando I also will not excuse Lebron for his def lapses. Defend or sit down!
RichD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject:

I'm wondering how all these players tweak ankles. Can't they tape them some or come up with a brace to help?
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject:

"Playoff LeBron" against the Western Conference 2007-2018:
Code:
18W-31L

"Playoff Kobe" against the Western Conference:
Code:
114W-72L

Just for the record.

lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers have NO IDEA how to play DEFENSE!!!
We can point fingers all we want, but this is a lost ART in the game period and when it comes down to a team who doesn't shoot well from beyond the Arc (Lakers) AND their defense sucks!!!

That all equates to "L's".
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject:

lakurluv wrote:
The Lakers have NO IDEA how to play DEFENSE!!!
We can point fingers all we want, but this is a lost ART in the game period and when it comes down to a team who doesn't shoot well from beyond the Arc (Lakers) AND their defense sucks!!!

That all equates to "L's".

This is it man, no D. I actually blame the one and doners more than the kids. Lebron is trying to pace himself, but that hasn't worked on this team because of the youth.

But other than talking about the facts, I find this site to be almost unbearable right now. The whole site is a piss and moan thread. The end of the world is apparently coming and nothing is right with anything, according to a solid 60% of your users.

Blech!! Need to start putting all the negative complaints into this thread! Come on mods!!
foreveralakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:08 pm    Post subject:

I support Magic and Rob!!

This is exactly what has sunk the lakers. In a few years, we will see how horrid this pair really is and it will tank the lakers for another 5 years.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:06 am    Post subject:

foreveralakerfan wrote:

This is exactly what has sunk the lakers. In a few years, we will see how horrid this pair really is and it will tank the lakers for another 5 years.

And when you are wrong, what are you going to (bleep) about then?
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject:

You are kidding yourself if you believe this team can make the playoffs, it's gonna take an epic collapse from Clips. Kings & maybe T-Wolves for this inconsistent bunch to play defense & beat anyone! They haven't encouraged any change of thought by barely beating a lowly lottery team.

Even when they win it's not convincing & I had hoped after all-star break they'd go 21 & 6 or something like that, but this team has failure written all over it from top of the organization to 12th man. Can't put together 2 straight wins or play 4 quarters of hustle intense basketball. 60 games in & very little has changed, if this were our jobs we'd be out of work looking for other employment...

I still want to keep BI, Kuz, LBJ, Bullock, Mo, Bonga but everyone else is expendable in summer which only leaves Ball & Hart basically. Don't give in a deal with the Pels anymore after they made a fool of us, don't give them young talent. Send Ball to the east coast if you can & I like Luke but this whole staff needs to go & new ideas are needed offensively & defensively. Wouldn't be opposed to Jay Wright if we can get him...

Also, stop reaching for past prime free agents like LBJ, Dwight, Nash, you'd think we woulda learned a lesson, if we somehow on earth get Leonard to talk with & prevent him from going to the opposite locker room we can turn into a winner. If not, 2 very good players might be willing, but I don't think the way our FO has put this bag of personalities together will convince the top 5 or 7 players to play in the once proud purple & gold (yellow)... I'm a Laker fan not a player fan for 50 years & it's pathetic & sad to see such lack of basketball effort from so-called pro's. Blame all around!
HC: Riley
foreveralakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject:

Wino wrote:
foreveralakerfan wrote:

And when you are wrong, what are you going to (bleep) about then?

Well I am already partially right DLO is an all star now, and Randle killed the lakers the other night. Two bonehead moves so far - how do you defend that?
foreveralakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject:

I still want to keep BI, Kuz, LBJ, Bullock, Mo, Bonga but everyone else is expendable in summer which only leaves Ball & Hart basically. Don't give in a deal with the Pels anymore after they made a fool of us, don't give them young talent. Send Ball to the east coast if you can & I like Luke but this whole staff needs to go & new ideas are needed offensively & defensively. Wouldn't be opposed to Jay Wright if we can get him...

The asking price for AD included BU and Kuz. You think its going to take less now to get AD? Trust me, the lakers are scared because they lost out on PG, it seems like Kawhi stays in Toronto or bolts for the clips and if they dont get AD, Magic's promise to get top guys is a sham, just like his ability to run the FO...
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject:

I kind of resent but am also pleased that BI haters are changing their tune.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:

I think it's somewhat telling that the Lakers aren't very good with BI as their #1/2 option.
razor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
mookielala wrote:

I think it's somewhat telling that the Lakers aren't very good with BI as their #1/2 option.

Bii (iso ingram) is just taking advantage of how Kuzma is being screwed with....i absolutely hate his game, dribble dribble dribble, you can tell he thinks he is the second coming of kobe, and rarely scores in the flow. And who the f is reggie bullock and why is he starting? The awful trade of zu, the one guy who brought effort every night, or when allowed to play, will speak volumes for the future.....
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Let's put this season to bed.....get the best draft pick possible as we have no second rounder this year, then sign Vucevic and Middleton as free agents with the youngsters and LeBron and pray for health. We would be a very tough out next year with that bunch.
Would also like to hold onto McGee and maybe Rondo if he comes for cheap.

Not looking good for a top tier free agent but it might be better if we get two very good ones.

Who knows, maybe we get real lucky and snag a top 4 pick lolol.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject:

W don’t have the cap space for Middleton and Vuc.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject:

If they each tale 18 or 19???
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject:

lakerfanaticPT wrote:
If they each tale 18 or 19???

They won't. Bucks are going to max out Middleton or get close to it.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:44 pm    Post subject:

So many problems on the court and on the sidelines and in the front office and my gripe still is the broadcast...along with the Clippers and the Suns the worst in the league
Need a complete overhaul of the studio and and complete flush of the game broadcast

\rant
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
So many problems on the court and on the sidelines and in the front office and my gripe still is the broadcast...along with the Clippers and the Suns the worst in the league
Need a complete overhaul of the studio and and complete flush of the game broadcast

\rant

I have to agree, often I watch with the sound off and listen to Ireland and Thompson. Last night I watched the Clippers channel with Ralph.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:

I was just going to the Injury thread to see if any group therapy will be available through Dr Rock but first I see this...oh boy this franchise is on the brink
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 20 of 29
Jump to: