Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject:

more details on MS flight simulator 2020

https://i.redd.it/0r9ggwtzmgs31.jpg
Great One
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Everyone keeps telling me the beta for COD MW is amazing... who here has tried it?
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject:

Great One wrote:
Everyone keeps telling me the beta for COD MW is amazing... who here has tried it?

The gameplay I've seen looks more like what Battlefield is supposed to look like than what I've seen of CoD in the last 10 years, which is encouraging.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Romance of The Three Kingdom

Mario Kart

Zelda 1 & 2

Punch Out

Super Mario Bro 2

Street Fighter II (how could I forgot, f people up with Blanka or Honda, timed the jump kick, pissed off so many KenRyus)
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Last of Us II coming 2/20/20. Can’t wait.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:30 am    Post subject:

remake of the inbound train ride intro from Half-Life using the unreal4 engine

eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Have you been playing anything good during the quarantine?

Some good games came out recently.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Half-Life: Alyx (VR)
Doom Eternal
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Persona 5 Royal

Played some Animal Crossing, but meh haven't played it in a few days. I have the old version of Persona 5 which I never played. May hop into that. Kinda annoyed that there isn't even an upgrade price for the new version.

Final Fantasy 7 remake should be out soon. Outside of the US some people already have it since they shipped it early.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Played some Animal Crossing, but meh haven't played it in a few days. I have the old version of Persona 5 which I never played. May hop into that. Kinda annoyed that there isn't even an upgrade price for the new version.

Final Fantasy 7 remake should be out soon. Outside of the US some people already have it since they shipped it early.

I just ordered a rift so I can play Half Life. I have been waiting for this game for 13 years!

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:15 am    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

My amazon shipment for FFVII was delayed indefinitely despite pre-ordering it weeks ago, so i am going to try to get it from a store if i don't get a shipment confirmation soon.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 am    Post subject:

I've been on an animal crossing binge.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

My amazon shipment for FFVII was delayed indefinitely despite pre-ordering it weeks ago, so i am going to try to get it from a store if i don't get a shipment confirmation soon.

Cancel it and change to direct digital download. it will come out on midnight April 10
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Yea Amazon orders may be delayed. It's not really clear. People got the same message for Doom and then still got it on release date. That was on the 20th though.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Civ5 and Kingdom Come Deliverance (grabbed it for free).

Mostly browsing through my Steam collection from Humble Bundle grabs.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:

I've put an embarrassing amount of time on Borderlands 3. If you guys want something with high replay value this is it. It' the best loot shooter (think Diablo meet fps) out by far imo.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
I've put an embarrassing amount of time on Borderlands 3. If you guys want something with high replay value this is it. It' the best loot shooter (think Diablo meet fps) out by far imo.

I loved BL2, but I can’t support the company anymore after they stuffed their programmers on their bonuses after the CEO took a 12 million dollar bonus for himself a few years back.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Last of Us II coming 2/20/20. Can’t wait.

Last of Us 2 delayed indefinitely due to the pandemic. Sucks. I was looking forward to using time stuck at home at beating this when it came out. FF7 is next up, I guess.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Cancel it and change to direct digital download. it will come out on midnight April 10

i want the physical copy, so i am going to get it from best buy if amazon doesn't send a shipment update by tomorrow. i called best buy to confirm they have stock available (site says the same) for curb-side pickup.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

i want the physical copy, so i am going to get it from best buy if amazon doesn't send a shipment update by tomorrow. i called best buy to confirm they have stock available (site says the same) for curb-side pickup.

Nice. Are you going for the base model or trying to get the deluxe edition?
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Base model. If they had a high quality figure or something, i might have ordered deluxe, but i can't justify the higher price for a steel-case (although, it looks dope!), art book, soundtrack, and digital content added. How about you?
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
eureca wrote:

Doom Eternal
Persona 5 Royal

Base model. If they had a high quality figure or something, i might have ordered deluxe, but i can't justify the higher price for a steel-case (although, it looks dope!), art book, soundtrack, and digital content added. How about you?

Deluxe. FF7 is probably my all-time favorite game and I fell hook, line, and sinker for the art book, soundtrack and extra DC (although I don't really care about the D.C. all that much).

Have you tried the demo yet?
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

Me too, but I found it to be a real drag after a certain point. Just didn't have the magic for me that BL2 did. What character type are you running with? I was Amara.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:

Deluxe. FF7 is probably my all-time favorite game and I fell hook, line, and sinker for the art book, soundtrack and extra DC (although I don't really care about the D.C. all that much).

Have you tried the demo yet?

Yea, i finished the demo yesterday. i enjoyed it, but i think it's not a good demo in terms of attracting new fans because a lot of stuff is not included in the beginning of the game (by design) such as: materia summons, weapon customization, and end-game bosses (demo boss is pretty basic). my younger cousin (huge persona 5 and video game fan) was not impressed and thought the main game might be boring.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I loved BL2, but I can’t support the company anymore after they stuffed their programmers on their bonuses after the CEO took a 12 million dollar bonus for himself a few years back.

Yeah, I found out about that after I had already bought BL3 with the season pass. I'll find my "perfectly legitimate" copy somewhere online with their next release.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Me too, but I found it to be a real drag after a certain point. Just didn't have the magic for me that BL2 did. What character type are you running with? I was Amara.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've basically played through every nook and cranny with every character and they're geared to the (bleep) for Mayhem 4 too . If you're on PC I can hook up any toons yah got.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: