*** Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers (03/30/18) ***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31967

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: *** Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Lakers (03/30/18) ***

🦌 Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Lakers 🌊
Friday, March 30, 2018 (7:30 pm PT)
Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA.


* TEAM RECORDS
Bucks: Overall - 40-35, Home - 23-15, Road - 17-20, Last 10 games - 6 - 4
Lakers: Overall - 33-41, Home - 19 - 16, Road - 14-25, Last 10 games - 6-4


*TEAM STATS
Points per game: Bucks - 106.0 - Lakers - 108.4
Rebounds per game: Bucks - 39.4; Lakers - 46.3
Assists per game: Bucks - 23.0; Lakers - 23.8
Steals per game: Bucks - 8.7; Lakers: 7.8
Blocks per game: Bucks - 5.5; Lakers: 4.8
Turnovers per game: Bucks - 13.9; Lakers: 15.7
Field Goal %: Bucks - 48%; Lakers - 46%
3 Pointer %: Bucks - 36%; Lakers - 34%
Free Throw %: Bucks - 78%; Lakers - 71%


*INJURY REPORT
Bucks - M. Brogdon - Out
T. Maker, M. Dellavedova - Game Time Decision

Lakers: I. Thomas - Out
L. Ball - Expected to be out until at least Apr 1


*MEDIA
NBA League Pass, TVĀ SPECSN/SPECD
710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN Deportes



*Lakers vs. Bucks Preview:
http://www.nba.com/games/20180330/MILLAL#/preview


LET'S GO LAKERS!!
>>>>>>>> BAG the Bucks!!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com


Last edited by pio2u on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
22
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 16287

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20680
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject:

Would be so epic if Hart and Ball can play, we might end up finishing the season on a really high note.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Vin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5830
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject:

That'd be really sweet if we could take this one. I believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 57229

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject:

Vegas line is Lakers -2.0
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 14367

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject:

zo out tonight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Sep 2017
Posts: 823

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject:

A chance to go 17-13 against the Eastern Conference this season with a win tonight. Not bad for a bunch of kids and a couple overpaid vets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 17508
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject:

Milwaukee is fighting to stay ahead of Detroit for that 8th playoff spot. I think they're going to bring their 'A' game. If BI is acclimated and Hart's back and finds his game, it might not matter. Lakers are a better team at full health, let's hope we bring our 'A' game right back at them.

Go Lakers!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 17508
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
zo out tonight



... aannd there goes my 'full health' argument.

BI at the 1 I assume, I really hope Hart's there to fill in at 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20680
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject:

With Hart back our Defense should Improve in a big way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 5907

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject:

Hart
KCP
Ingram
Randle
Lopez

Ingram back to point forward. Kuz, the point producer off the bench.

Just like it was during the hot streak when Lonzo missed all those games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ryan1973
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 20 Jan 2013
Posts: 127

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Why the hell can't Zo play tonight if is injury wasn't serious?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tofulakers
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Help knock the Bucks out of playoff contention!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 30054
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Go lakers!
_________________
Purple and Banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31967

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo Ball is expected to be out until at least April 1st.

Well, at least Josh "Hitman" Hart will be playing tonight!!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31967

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject:

* Bucks article:
With the regular season winding down, where the Bucks go from here is one big if

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/columnists/gary-damato/2018/03/29/damato-regular-season-winding-down-where-bucks-go-here-one-big-if/468899002/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 12672
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject:

GO LAKERS
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Funkbot
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Sep 2001
Posts: 7945
Location: Eagle Rock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject:

Man the injuries have been crazy this season. Same with last season and the season before.... We are due to have all of our players play 82 games next season!!!
_________________
R.I.P. Doc Buss
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cyborgspider
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 21 Sep 2017
Posts: 823

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Milwaukee is fighting to stay ahead of Detroit for that 8th playoff spot. I think they're going to bring their 'A' game. If BI is acclimated and Hart's back and finds his game, it might not matter. Lakers are a better team at full health, let's hope we bring our 'A' game right back at them.

Go Lakers!!


Eh... Bucks aren't that great. Roster is stacked, but chemistry & coaching-wise, they don't have it. I'm not saying a Laker win is likely, but home-court-advantage, 2nd night of back to back, Bucks shouldn't be favored all that much.

*And by stacked, I mean relatively speaking. Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton & Parker look good on paper and this team SHOULD be fighting for homecourt advantage but dem's the breaks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 9200

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject:

INGRAMTULA IS BACK!!! Battle of length!

Go Lakers!!!

Oh, time to put Randle vs Parker who is better argument to rest... MUSCLE AND HUSTLE all day!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 17508
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject:

cyborgspider wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Milwaukee is fighting to stay ahead of Detroit for that 8th playoff spot. I think they're going to bring their 'A' game. If BI is acclimated and Hart's back and finds his game, it might not matter. Lakers are a better team at full health, let's hope we bring our 'A' game right back at them.

Go Lakers!!


Eh... Bucks aren't that great. Roster is stacked, but chemistry & coaching-wise, they don't have it. I'm not saying a Laker win is likely, but home-court-advantage, 2nd night of back to back, Bucks shouldn't be favored all that much.

*And by stacked, I mean relatively speaking. Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton & Parker look good on paper and this team SHOULD be fighting for homecourt advantage but dem's the breaks


Last I looked the Lakers are a 1 point favorite. I'm expecting a nail biter, but I'd just as soon you be right on this. And yeah with that roster the Bucks should be better than 8th seed East.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31967

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
cyborgspider wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Milwaukee is fighting to stay ahead of Detroit for that 8th playoff spot. I think they're going to bring their 'A' game. If BI is acclimated and Hart's back and finds his game, it might not matter. Lakers are a better team at full health, let's hope we bring our 'A' game right back at them.

Go Lakers!!


Eh... Bucks aren't that great. Roster is stacked, but chemistry & coaching-wise, they don't have it. I'm not saying a Laker win is likely, but home-court-advantage, 2nd night of back to back, Bucks shouldn't be favored all that much.

*And by stacked, I mean relatively speaking. Giannis, Bledsoe, Middleton & Parker look good on paper and this team SHOULD be fighting for homecourt advantage but dem's the breaks


Last I looked the Lakers are a 1 point favorite. I'm expecting a nail biter, but I'd just as soon you be right on this. And yeah with that roster the Bucks should be better than 8th seed East.


Milwaukee can move into a tie for seventh in the Eastern Conference with a win tonight.
We need to send them crashing back into the 8th spot.

GO LAKERS!!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Nov 2017
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Ryan1973 wrote:
Why the hell can't Zo play tonight if is injury wasn't serious?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 28374

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Westbrook

31 shots
33 points
So efficient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 23822
Location: High above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Here we go!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB