THUNDER @ LAKERS -- 2-8-2018 7.30 PM PT -- Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FanOfFour
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Barkley is the kind of guy who just rolls out of bed and gets on the air without doing any research and tries to fake like he knows what he's talking about. Every single time he spouts his uninformed opinions (which are the same tired ones, over and over again...) and Shaq and Kenny try to call him out on it, but just give up eventually. Don't look now, but the Lakers are cold kicking ass. All the young guys can play.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
wow there is still a lot of people online

“Today was a good day and we didn’t have to use our AK!” 😎
LakerEric
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Great win! Love seeing Barkley pretend that the Lakers aren't rising back up as a franchise! Go kick rocks Chuck!
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Sir Charles isn't so bad... he's like the relative we all tolerate at family events..
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject:

After this win:
Lakers #11 in the West: 23-31, .426, with 28 games left. 3 games behind the Jazz for #10

WRT to lottery picks, there are now 9 teams with a worse record than us and we in a tie with the Hornets for 10th/11th

If the Lakers were to finish the last 28 games at the current .426 win rate, that'd give us 11.928 more wins for an overall record of 34.928 (35) wins

just guess here, but based on their current level of play I wouldn't be at all surprised if they ended up winning 36 or 37 this year, maybe more.
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
KAJtheGOAT
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Team of the 80's wrote:
It's been a good week. Stinking Pats lose the Super Bowl, Lakers make a good trade and beats OKC, UCLA beats Arizona, and Duke loses.

Ditto
scooterp10
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject:

KAJtheGOAT wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
It's been a good week. Stinking Pats lose the Super Bowl, Lakers make a good trade and beats OKC, UCLA beats Arizona, and Duke loses.

Ditto

I'll add the 49ers extending Jimmy G too. Great sports week!
KAJtheGOAT
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
WORTHY CLAP

WE GOT THAT OKC ........

!!!!!!!

That made my night👍🏾😎

Best part about it: we returned the favor they tossed on us at staples.

Yea yea I know Westbrook and Anthony weren't playing but still felt good especially with our future laker seeing how crummy his squad is without Russell and our guys just having fun

Well! We too played without our 3 crucial pieces (JC/LNJ/Zo) - Win is sweet
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
After this win:
Lakers #11 in the West: 23-31, .426, with 28 games left. 3 games behind the Jazz for #10

WRT to lottery picks, there are now 9 teams with a worse record than us and we in a tie with the Hornets for 10th/11th

If the Lakers were to finish the last 28 games at the current .426 win rate, that'd give us 11.928 more wins for an overall record of 34.928 (35) wins

just guess here, but based on their current level of play I wouldn't be at all surprised if they ended up winning 36 or 37 this year, maybe more.

Yeah I predicted 35 wins, but there's some real upside here. Hope IT holds his own. Even if IT is win neutral and I can also see the Lakers going upper 30's. The the Lakers have been playing .750 ball for a while now.

28 remaining games. IF they could keep that pace up, they'd go to 44 wins.
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
P.K. wrote:
After this win:

Yeah I predicted 35 wins, but there's some real upside here. Hope IT holds his own. Even if IT is win neutral and I can also see the Lakers going upper 30's. The the Lakers have been playing .750 ball for a while now.

Saul_Hudson
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:23 pm    Post subject:

scooterp10 wrote:
KAJtheGOAT wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:

Ditto

I'll add the 49ers extending Jimmy G too. Great sports week!

Lakeshow323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Last night was the moment we got PG to come. It's was the perfect storm, wb and Carmelo out, getting beat down by our young squad, and the crowd going wild.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
P.K. wrote:
After this win:

Agreed but while our team should be able to enjoy all star weekend, we need to break out right after ASB and really make some noise with a sustained win streak. All star break is a known momentum killer - and our franchise is hosting it. How quickly can we re focus? Really need to take it one game at a time with a Mamba mentality.
ramirezmu8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Lakeshow323 wrote:
Last night was the moment we got PG to come. It's was the perfect storm, wb and Carmelo out, getting beat down by our young squad, and the crowd going wild.

Yup, I was at the game last night. A lot of us starting chanting "we want Geroge" not sure if it was heard on TV lol. I also caught Brewer's headband when he threw it up to the crowd near the tunnel. It was super sweaty
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47
Page 47 of 47
Jump to: