*** Los Angeles Lakers vs OKC Thunder (01/17/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
I didn't want to be the one to say anything but man I am just not a fan of the Thunder Girls.

The league should contract the Thunder Girls with the Laker Girls and make one top-5 dance squad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
I didn't want to be the one to say anything but man I am just not a fan of the Thunder Girls.

The league should contract the Thunder Girls with the Laker Girls and make one top-5 dance squad.


Idk man I'm not sure the thunder girls even have any gems
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Christopher Walken wrote:
adkindo wrote:
BizLA wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Just ignore him when it comes to Lonzo.


I have literally never seen a post from you that has any substance....and you have been here for like a minute....and your advising the board to ignore me?

I have seen this specific retort from you before, pointing out that someone is new to the board, and that must be a bad thing.
(little hint, the more posts and years I see on someone's profile? I see someone with nothing NEW to offer a conversation, just the same ol stuff) Congrats guy.


that is a pretty ignorant take....the long time active members on the board have nothing to add to the conversation....
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!


yeah the dead giveaway was when one of the stickied article threads was posted from nash instead of emplay
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20566
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts


It’s getting old mentioning me and detrailing threads.


Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts


are you serious?
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!


yeah the dead giveaway was when one of the stickied article threads was posted from nash instead of emplay


I was away for a few days...and I am totally lost....how does it relate to emplay?
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
I didn't want to be the one to say anything but man I am just not a fan of the Thunder Girls.

The league should contract the Thunder Girls with the Laker Girls and make one top-5 dance squad.


Idk man I'm not sure the thunder girls even have any gems

Wow, you're right. Never judge dance teams off of bootleg streams. Yeesh!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts


It’s getting old mentioning me and detrailing threads.

If it's true, you would be the greatest LG poster ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!


yeah the dead giveaway was when one of the stickied article threads was posted from nash instead of emplay


I was away for a few days...and I am totally lost....how does it relate to emplay?


gadget and emplay are the same person, that much is confirmed

nash appears to be a third account

who knows how many more are out there
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject:

adkindo:

a key (but certainly not this case's 'smoking gun') piece of evidence is that emplay seems to always reply to gadget's replies to his article threads
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20566
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Mods shouldn’t you do something about Phil guy always detrailing threads and changing the thread topic?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:44 pm    Post subject:



PHIL is the Poirot of LG.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
Relax, don’t get your panties all in a bunch. It’s just a message board.


thats actually sage advice....but this bs about me being so against Lonzo is getting old. Simply because I am not as high on him as most of LG....and my opinions are more in line with the majority of basketball fans somehow means I trash the kid. I am not sure I have ever made a harsh comment about him....or anything beyond very mild criticism. It's just bs that people who cannot tolerate anyone having a different opinion use to diminish someone's thoughts when they are in a fully supportive environment.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Mods shouldn’t you do something about Phil guy always detrailing threads and changing the thread topic?


classic gadget move right there

he had the word right the first time in his previous post but then edited it to the wrong word
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 7692

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject:

that's a purposeful spelling mistake that only a professional writer like emplay could pull off
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Mods shouldn’t you do something about Phil guy always detrailing threads and changing the thread topic?


classic gadget move right there

he had the word right the first time in his previous post but then edited it to the wrong word


call him a "fascist liar" IG.....
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 14786
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!


yeah the dead giveaway was when one of the stickied article threads was posted from nash instead of emplay


I was away for a few days...and I am totally lost....how does it relate to emplay?


gadget and emplay are the same person, that much is confirmed

nash appears to be a third account

who knows how many more are out there


Gadget and emplay - emplay the nationally published reporter – are the same person...

Oh how I wish in this moment that we could post GIFs on this board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 2519

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Narrator: "Little did the board know that the poster PHILosophize had actually been Emplay the whole time."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 6088

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Relax, don’t get your panties all in a bunch. It’s just a message board.


thats actually sage advice....but this bs about me being so against Lonzo is getting old. Simply because I am not as high on him as most of LG....and my opinions are more in line with the majority of basketball fans somehow means I trash the kid. I am not sure I have ever made a harsh comment about him....or anything beyond very mild criticism. It's just bs that people who cannot tolerate anyone having a different opinion use to diminish someone's thoughts when they are in a fully supportive environment.


If this was an NBA board and not a Lakers board, I'd get this position.
I'd also understand it more if you'd be enthusiastic about Lonzo on some days and down on him some others... but when you consistently post contrarian views, it's hard to think of them as other than either trolling or attention seeking.

You clearly know a lot about basketball. I just wish you'd use your knowledge for a more balanced purpose than going against the grain almost every game. Let's see what happens... if I see you post how good Lonzo is during the next few good games that he has... then I'll retract my statement... but so far I see you post mostly one sided viewpoints.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 31910

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts

No shït?? Really??!


yeah the dead giveaway was when one of the stickied article threads was posted from nash instead of emplay


I was away for a few days...and I am totally lost....how does it relate to emplay?


gadget and emplay are the same person, that much is confirmed

nash appears to be a third account

who knows how many more are out there


Gadget and emplay - emplay the nationally published reporter – are the same person...

Oh how I wish in this moment that we could post GIFs on this board.


tru dat!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 15593

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Narrator: "Little did the board know that the poster PHILosophize had actually been Emplay the whole time."

Of course!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 26043
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Relax, don’t get your panties all in a bunch. It’s just a message board.


thats actually sage advice....but this bs about me being so against Lonzo is getting old. Simply because I am not as high on him as most of LG....and my opinions are more in line with the majority of basketball fans somehow means I trash the kid. I am not sure I have ever made a harsh comment about him....or anything beyond very mild criticism. It's just bs that people who cannot tolerate anyone having a different opinion use to diminish someone's thoughts when they are in a fully supportive environment.


If this was an NBA board and not a Lakers board, I'd get this position.
I'd also understand it more if you'd be enthusiastic about Lonzo on some days and down on him some others... but when you consistently post contrarian views, it's hard to think of them as other than either trolling or attention seeking.

You clearly know a lot about basketball. I just wish you'd use your knowledge for a more balanced purpose than going against the grain almost every game. Let's see what happens... if I see you post how good Lonzo is during the next few good games that he has... then I'll retract my statement... but so far I see you post mostly one sided viewpoints.


I have nothing to prove to you....I do not need you to retract anything....heck, you can get it tattooed on your forehead for all I care.....my problem is your making fake claims. Your skin is so thin that it upsets you that I do not hold an opinion that you prefer? Why does it matter that it is a Lakers board? Where have I said anything negative about Ball? You do not find it troubling that you continue to claim my dislike for Ball....yet you never can really come up with anything negative I have said about him.....and certainly not in game threads. These game threads are full of idiots pushing hate and disdain for different players....pure cancers to the forum....yet you identify me as a potential troll? Your whole take is absurd.
_________________
"To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one's thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one's mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality." Ayn Rand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 7761
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Pretty telling that you've responded to each post but the question I asked you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB