**** Lakers at Rockets 12/31/17 4PM PT ****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
So what’s so special about CP3s defense? There is a reason he’s never went further that a Conference Semifinals.

fixed that

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject:

I guess CP is just one of those guards that are allowed to push off with the off arm almost every time they drive.. It's so obvious when he does it..
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject:

3peat_pete wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Ingram time

meh. Ariza has him locked down all game. I've noticed that Ingram doesn't perform well against lengthy small forwards.

Yeah because KD, MKG, and LBJ aren't lengthy 🙄. He didn't shoot much. The team iced him. Simple as that.
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Tough loss tonight. We just can't close these (bleep) games out. We lose basically on a missed defensive board with the game tied (and many opportunities prior to close it out). Lame.

Anyways, Happy New Years to all. Hopefully we'll come across more wins in 2018.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Ingram time

meh. Ariza has him locked down all game. I've noticed that Ingram doesn't perform well against lengthy small forwards.

Yeah because KD, MKG, and LBJ aren't lengthy 🙄. He didn't shoot much. The team iced him. Simple as that.

Didnt seem like that to me. Seemed like Ingram would try to do his patented drive to the basket, only to get stopped, and he would kick it bsck out.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

The Grind wrote:
Tough loss tonight. We just can't close these (bleep) games out. We lose basically on a missed defensive board with the game tied (and many opportunities prior to close it out). Lame.

i think people are underestimating Balls impact, it still hasn’t hit me or many others I’m sure that we don’t have our pure PG running the show, I think we will never know this teams potential with players either hurt or in and out of the line up.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Ingram time

No one iced him but himself
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Ingram time

Didnt seem like that to me. Seemed like Ingram would try to do his patented drive to the basket, only to get stopped, and he would kick it bsck out.

I agree, and it was the right thing to do.. It's just not going to be there every night guys.. He's a bit limited offensively at the moment.. That'l change though.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject:

The Grind wrote:

I wanna boil that nonsense down to CP's "famous name" stiffarm and-1. I had no hopes of closing that one out after that particular BS. Refs "making it interesting" at our expense again. If our bro LakerLanny wasn't already battling the flu, he would've gotten sick from that.

Just watching a 2OT game featuring both CP and Hard-on is a win in and of itself. It's practically a chore even when the Lakers do somehow win. I was tempted not to watch the game on the 20th until the last sec. They move the needle for me in a way that even Steph and Dray don't. That is a vile, vile pair of creeps. Even McHale/Ainge and Mahorn/Laimbeer have to hate watching them. Smush and Kwame, too. Puke and Devean! They're a modern day Paul Westhead offense, 3 'n D without the D. Gaming the system to too gross a degree, imo. The worst this nu era style has to offer. NBA has no beefs with visually unappealing offense with a coach who says he wants 50 treys a game, but they did their best to counter the proliferation of defensive stalwart tactics of the Fratello Cavs and things like Derek Harper's straightarm handchecking in the mid 90s. Shortened the arc for 3 years. This crap is every bit as tacky as the Cavs were when they would bleed every shot clock down to 22 secs to slow the pace to a crawl.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Page 43 of 43
Jump to: