*** Chicago Bulls @ Los Angeles Lakers (11/21/17) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
818fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Glad they were able to pull out the W. Refs had our backs too
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
We lost games that we deserved to win... this one is one we didn't but did.

Law of averages

No doubt. This feels like a make up for the blazers game. Should have won that one.

Losing the Boston game was much worse.
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Sago wrote:
Too many armchair coaches and gms in this forum

I kinda think there's too many wannabe sheriffs who like to question people in this forum
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Christopher Walken wrote:
Sago wrote:

I kinda think there's too many wannabe sheriffs who like to question people in this forum

On a game thread...
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
We lost games that we deserved to win... this one is one we didn't but did.

Law of averages

No doubt. This feels like a make up for the blazers game. Should have won that one.

Losing the Boston game was much worse.

Hate losing to Boston, but I mentioned blazers because I feel like that was the more winnable game late in 4Q
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject:

You guys forgot the Raptors game? That was a win until Luke threw the game for some experiment project.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject:

Was at Staples tonight. Unless you attend you don't realize how much a part of game the crowd plays. Went with a friend, a Chicago fan, who mentioned how quiet the fans were.

Mid 3rd qrt they came alive and brought the with the team with them. Defense and Go Lakers started to rock the house. They definitely boosted Ball. When he made a shot, any shot, it was like we just won game 7. I was doing what I do at home, scream shoot da damn ball at him. He'd be six feet from the rim and pass.

Complete strangers were consoling my friend after the game. He was loud, loud, loud when the Bulls were leading. Once the Lakers took the lead "chirp"

All in all, great game, WE WON!!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject:

Can we start a rolling 'quotes from our side' thread for our comeback wins?
Sago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject:

Sago wrote:

Ironic....

Go watch Jaylen Brown first.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Was at Staples tonight. Unless you attend you don't realize how much a part of game the crowd plays. Went with a friend, a Chicago fan, who mentioned how quiet the fans were.

Mid 3rd qrt they came alive and brought the with the team with them. Defense and Go Lakers started to rock the house. They definitely boosted Ball. When he made a shot, any shot, it was like we just won game 7. I was doing what I do at home, scream shoot da damn ball at him. He'd be six feet from the rim and pass.

Complete strangers were consoling my friend after the game. He was loud, loud, loud when the Bulls were leading. Once the Lakers took the lead "chirp"

I was at the game too. Super fun. Lol @ your friend.
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject:

Sago wrote:
Sago wrote:

Ironic....

Go watch Jaylen Brown first.

It's quite ironic and yes, einstein, I WAS referring to your stupid jaylen brown snide comment.
The joke didn't go over your head congrats.
I don't think ironic means what you think it means.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the game & especially the win. I'm sure your friend enjoyed most of the game (except the end ); so all in all it had to be a great evening for you both.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the game & especially the win. I'm sure your friend enjoyed most of the game (except the end ); so all in all it had to be a great evening for you both.

We do gentlemen bets $2.00 a game. I pick the teams I think will win on a daily bases. Only 1 game yesterday but he lost $10.00 because I bet the Lakers would win the first game of the season against the Bulls. I don't bet the Lakers during the season, don't want to jinx them.

There are 14 games scheduled today. I get to do the picking. He picks the team he thinks will win from what I pick. I have the advantage because I pick the better team.

First year we did this I got him for over $250.00 second he did a little better I got him for about $180.00. I'm not doing that great so far I've only got him down 6 games. It'll get better, he's compulsive and some times bets out of his gourd, just says bet, meaning he thinks I'm wrong on all picks. It's early I'll get him.

My end bet, $25.00 the Lakers make the playoffs isn't looking to good.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject:

It's not like the Lakers won the Super Bowl, my gosh being 19 points down to a team with the least number of wins in the NBA and then pulling it out in the last 2 or 3 minutes was nothing to be proud about...

Hopefully they can beat another team that is over .500 (like the Pistons)..
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
It's not like the Lakers won the Super Bowl, my gosh being 19 points down to a team with the least number of wins in the NBA and then pulling it out in the last 2 or 3 minutes was nothing to be proud about...

Hopefully they can beat another team that is over .500 (like the Pistons)..

Any Win is a good win.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Page 43 of 43
Jump to: