OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject:

trablos wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
drae wrote:
Lol, Kuz trolling the Lakers fanbase with those 2 tweets xD

"The first tweet has 6 sets of eyes, the second only 3, what does it mean!!!???"

6/3 = 2. I wonder which universally loved, affable superstar wears the #2? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

He plays for the Pelicans now

It was a kitten claw right?

#BannersOverBillboards
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Kuz and LeBron working on drills with Vogel:

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1144703197694418944?s=21

Video:

https://twitter.com/hmfaigen/status/1144703173258432512?s=21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject:

A lot of disrespect for Kuz lately. I think it's going to motivate him even more and he will have a big year for us. I am buying the Kuzma stock with this new team and coaching staff.
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
A lot of disrespect for Kuz lately. I think it's going to motivate him even more and he will have a big year for us. I am buying the Kuzma stock with this new team and coaching staff.

Iā€™ll gladly sale you my stock. No defense, little passing, no rebounds. Gonna be hard to win a title with that starting.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Iā€™ll gladly sale you my stock. No defense, little passing, no rebounds. Gonna be hard to win a title with that starting.

Like I said, the fans are disrespecting Kuz and he's going to show out. See you after we win it all
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:52 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Like I said, the fans are disrespecting Kuz and he's going to show out. See you after we win it all
Kuz as the 3rd or 4th option on this squad, and healthy again, is going to be a problem. Everyone else's job of scoring will be easier. Now with another year of experience, a more developed man body, and more practice, he's about to become a real star. He's going to show why he was off the table during trade talks. Crow eating threads will follow soon.

I submit that only the Warriors had a 3rd option with his scoring ability. IF Kawhi comes, it's guaranteed no team has a 4th scorer with the capabilities this progressing young guy will have this year.
secund2nun
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

It's possible, but so far Kuz has done nothing to show that he will show out and he is incredibly weak on defense and shooting...the 2 main things the role players on this roster need to provide.
3baller
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

You don't have any Kuzma stock to sell. You never bought any. All I see in your inventory are salt, tears and some BI memorabilia
lakersfan8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject:

I think he is probably a one dimension player. The problem last season was we expected him to play good defense, be a good rebounder and make the right passes. If he can improve those areas, maybe he can be a star player one day. But maybe his ceiling is more towards Eric Gordon or Lou Williams. I would want him to focus on shooting and offense more than anything else
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

I think you're still upset about Ingram being moved. No need to take that out on Kuzma. It's not Kuzma's fault that BI was an underachieving lottery pick. We're way better off now..you should be happy as a Laker fan.
satria
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:

how can anyone show kuz respect when soon as the media starts blasting that NO has put AD on the blocks, and kuz right away posts intimate pics of himself and jeanie? to me thats worse then what DLO did. It sure looked like he was sending a msg to jeanie or his friends/fam by posting those pics. How can any teammates or fans trust this dude when it looks like he ll do anything to save his tail.

he also posted on Twitter that it s karma when kd/klay went down, for Kawhi s injury caused by zaza. Like dude KD and Klay both suffered major injuries, like stfu and go work on your defense or rebounding or work on them handles.
3baller
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject:

satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

how can anyone show kuz respect when soon as the media starts blasting that NO has put AD on the blocks, and kuz right away posts intimate pics of himself and jeanie? to me thats worse then what DLO did. It sure looked like he was sending a msg to jeanie or his friends/fam by posting those pics. How can any teammates or fans trust this dude when it looks like he ll do anything to save his tail.

he also posted on Twitter that it s karma when kd/klay went down, for Kawhi s injury caused by zaza. Like dude KD and Klay both suffered major injuries, like stfu and go work on your defense or rebounding or work on them handles.

Fake news. Pretty sure it was Jeanie who posted that picture in her instagram.
satria
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject:

3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

not fake news, i saw the pics myself, he said something like thankyou and bla bla
3baller
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject:

satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

not fake news, i saw the pics myself, he said something like thankyou and bla bla

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByI50fTpKOc/?igshid=102doy80kbkg9

Hate can make you see all sorts of things
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject:

satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Wow they had dinner get over it
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject:

^ Intimate?
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

No one is disrespecting Kuzma, just discussing his game.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Glad they kept Kuz.
satria
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject:

3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

think it was realgm, was lurking on AD trade gossip soon as it was reported AD was available and one poster gave a link to kuz s twitter i think, and the pic was there. i checked his twitter and ig now, the pics not there... the pic was posted less then an hour of the AD being shopped by griffen reports cameout.
Kjj10697X
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject:

3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

OUCHšŸ˜°
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Kjj10697X wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

OUCHšŸ˜°

We do have the best looking owner and potentially GM in the business got to count for something right lol
h2omike
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Glad they kept Kuz.
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

No one is disrespecting Kuzma, just discussing his game.

Havenā€™t you heard? Itā€™s throwing shade or salt if you call out someoneā€™s weaknesses.
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
Luminous8 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

I think you're still upset about Ingram being moved. No need to take that out on Kuzma. It's not Kuzma's fault that BI was an underachieving lottery pick. We're way better off now..you should be happy as a Laker fan.

My issue is that he got the large portion of his points in the paint and attacking the hoop after coming off of curls. So Iā€™m struggling to see where heā€™s going to get those same opportunities when AD will be getting those paint looks and kawhi will be getting a lot of action off of curls and ISOā€™s in the mid.

Kuzma was the 11th worst shooter from three in the LEAGUE on ā€œwide openā€ treys. So if he canā€™t hit his open jumper, isnā€™t rebounding, isnā€™t doing the dirty work, refuses to play defense more than 5 games and isnā€™t exactly looking to make the pass as his first second or third option.

Imo, if he doesnā€™t hit those open shots,... heā€™s going to be looking at being packaged away for players who fit better.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject:

satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
3baller wrote:
satria wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

think it was realgm, was lurking on AD trade gossip soon as it was reported AD was available and one poster gave a link to kuz s twitter i think, and the pic was there. i checked his twitter and ig now, the pics not there... the pic was posted less then an hour of the AD being shopped by griffen reports cameout.

She wanted to keep Kuzma. Get over it. Nothing was intimate or weird except your post saying it was
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 529 of 880
Jump to: