Golden State Warriors troll Josh Duhamel with Fergie's national anthem remix

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Golden State Warriors troll Josh Duhamel with Fergie's national anthem remix

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2018/10/27/warriors-dance-to-amazing-remix-of-fergies-disastrous-national-anthem/38299855/

Quote:
Warriors' hilarious response to Josh Duhamel
Nick Schwartz, USA TODAY Sports Published 11:16 a.m. ET Oct. 27, 2018
fergie
(Photo: Bob Donnan)

CONNECT
TWEET
LINKEDIN
COMMENT
EMAIL
MORE
Several Golden State Warriors players were openly laughing at Fergie's shocking rendition of the national anthem last February before the 2018 NBA All-Star Game - but a remix of Fergie's performance seems to have become a hit inside the Warriors' locker room.

Suede The Remix god created a sensational remix of Fergie's anthem that went viral earlier this year, and the Warriors celebrated a win over the Knicks in Madison Sqaure Garden Friday by vibing to the remix.

Bleacher Report

@BleacherReport
Warriors made a banger out of Fergie’s national anthem 🤯

(via _alvo_/IG)

11:33 PM - Oct 26, 2018
19.6K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Why did the Warriors choose to break out the Fergie remix? It seems to be a response to Fergie's ex-husband Josh Duhamel calling out Draymond Green over his on-camera reaction to the performance. According to Duhamel, Green is not a "real man."

Kristine Leahy

@KristineLeahy
Welcome to #NBATwitter Josh Duhamel. #DraymondGreen On today's @FairGameonFS1 at 5:30pm ET.

2:24 PM - Oct 25, 2018
1,037 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"I was pissed off at Draymond Green first of all, I thought he owed her an apology. I thought he was kind of a prick. Just because he knew the camera was on him and he snickered about it. And I just thought that if he would have been a real man he would have at least called her and said 'listen, I'm sorry that I caused all this.'

…. That's what a real man would have done, in my opinion."
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject:

This was (bleep) hilarious
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: