The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1037, 1038, 1039 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:54 am    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Santa Clause will be taking all the Lebron haters names down so if we make the playoffs he can shove it all up in your faces. Ya’ll better hope we don’t make the finals...Lebron haters should then get banned from this site foreverrrrr.

This coming from someone that joined the site 2 months ago.
Yup joined recently and I gotta say I’ve never seen so many cry babies in a forum before...Lebron Lebron Lebron...He’s at fault for all thats bad in the Lakers organization. People say he quit this or that...No one can read minds so ya’ll can’t prove nothing, just making stuff up don’t make you haters right.

This is the reason I've avoided signing up in here in the past. Finally excited for the season in years decided to join. I was very skeptical when I first heard Lebron signed with the Lakers. Just for the fact a lot of die hard Kobe fans will never accept him.

Sad thing about it, it's the same so called fans wishes that he fails, and hope the Lakers don't succeed. Watching every game hoping Lebron don't play well and just want to see the team lose. So they can come in here and make a point about how right they are, and feel good about themselves. Our so called DIE HARD LAKERS FANS!!!
El Seano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:02 am    Post subject:

Yeah I have to admit I've been a member over 10 years and I've started going to Reddit for Lakers discussion. This place is just endlessly pessimistic. It gets depressing.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:25 am    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
kwase wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Santa Clause will be taking all the Lebron haters names down so if we make the playoffs he can shove it all up in your faces. Ya’ll better hope we don’t make the finals...Lebron haters should then get banned from this site foreverrrrr.

This coming from someone that joined the site 2 months ago.
Yup joined recently and I gotta say I’ve never seen so many cry babies in a forum before...Lebron Lebron Lebron...He’s at fault for all thats bad in the Lakers organization. People say he quit this or that...No one can read minds so ya’ll can’t prove nothing, just making stuff up don’t make you haters right.

This is the reason I've avoided signing up in here in the past. Finally excited for the season in years decided to join. I was very skeptical when I first heard Lebron signed with the Lakers. Just for the fact a lot of die hard Kobe fans will never accept him.

Sad thing about it, it's the same so called fans wishes that he fails, and hope the Lakers don't succeed. Watching every game hoping Lebron don't play well and just want to see the team lose. So they can come in here and make a point about how right they are, and feel good about themselves. Our so called DIE HARD LAKERS FANS!!!

Yup. It's a sad thing. Though I'm sure they don't enjoy watching the Lakers lose, it does seem like the fans who hate LeBron still have a bizarre, dirty pleasure in watching the team fail, just so they can bash him more. It's pathetic.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject:

Yeah. Some people here want the Lakers to fail so they have another reason to hate LeBron. Pathetic
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Yeah. Some people here want the Lakers to fail so they have another reason to hate LeBron. Pathetic

If Lebron came right after Miami, in his prime, people still would be complaining. If he came after the decision people still would be complaining. Maybe he needs to do a “White Hot” photo shoot to be accepted my LG.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject:

There is a big difference to accept LBJ now when he is 34 years old, starting to be injured with max contract. I am not big of his, never was never will be , but I accept him because I am Laker fan and I support Lakers. I will support Melo if he is here. But I understand fans who are angry with LBJ because he is old and he came here for non basketball reasons. We have old Lebron and that is what most of the fans are pissed. I understand that.
Japago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject:

I don't understand how fans can hate on LeBron. His age is a genuine concern and he needs to play better defense, but he was one of the best players in the world before the injury. He currently looks like a star coming back from a major injury.

He is the only reason why the Lakers aren't bottom-feeders this season. The Lakers had other injuries while LeBron was hurt, but the young core didn't even look good when they were all together. Minnesota smacked them around. They lost to the Knicks and Cavaliers.

Obviously, LeBron and the young core shouldn't be held to the same standard. But, it seems like fans just like to make all the excuses in the world for the young core and nitpick every flaw for LeBron.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Japago wrote:
I don't understand how fans can hate on LeBron. His age is a genuine concern and he needs to play better defense, but he was one of the best players in the world before the injury. He currently looks like a star coming back from a major injury.

He is the only reason why the Lakers aren't bottom-feeders this season. The Lakers had other injuries while LeBron was hurt, but the young core didn't even look good when they were all together. Minnesota smacked them around. They lost to the Knicks and Cavaliers.

Obviously, LeBron and the young core shouldn't be held to the same standard. But, it seems like fans just like to make all the excuses in the world for the young core and nitpick every flaw for LeBron.

And Lebronsexuals do the opposite.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject:

I don't know now about you folks but when a poster comes up with dumb nicknames for players that they mistakenly think are clever, I give their opinions the attention and the reverence that they deserve.
Japago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
Japago wrote:

And Lebronsexuals do the opposite.

There's some truth to that. But, it's ridiculous that the young core just seems devoid of blame regardless of how they perform. The goal posts keep getting moved for them. I remember how they were supposed to take big steps forward this season, and that BI was going to be a borderline all-star this season. It's not even close, and he's regressed as a shooter. I think his defense is overrated. He has terrible advanced stats. When I watch him, the main thing I see is him getting completely taken out of plays on screens.

LeBron was nearly everything we could've asked for before he got injured, and I think he deserves a bit of a break for not looking 100% coming back from his injury.
Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Obviously, what's being parroted in the national media vs what we (alleged "in the know") fans harp on regarding Lebron and the supporting cast are two different things.

For the supporting cast it's loose loose. If they play well it's because of Lebron. If we don't it's because they're not good enough. It all just comes with the territory of playing with a polarizing superstar.

One thing is for sure --- if we can get into the playoffs then I will be impressed. With both the supporting cast & Lebron.
El Seano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Kava wrote:

One thing is for sure --- if we can get into the playoffs then I will be impressed. With both the supporting cast & Lebron.

This. Whilst getting into the playoffs certainly won't be the biggest challenge of his career by a long stretch if we make the playoffs its going to shut a lot of people up about LeBron. If this hypothetical "switch" does indeed get flipped and he does what he did in Cleveland last year and literally drag a team to success the fact he did it in both conferences will speak loudly to his ability to A) Dominate a game B) lead a team.

Even with all the pessimism we are only 3 games out of it, that's not a mountain to climb in terms of getting into the playoffs with 25 to go.

My gut says that we make it but of course it does, I'm a Laker fan. What I do know is that in order to make it we're gonna have to see some spectacular basketball and that's something we've definitely been starved of these last 6 or 7 years.

That said I don't think we win tonight. HOU is a good team and Harden, as much as I despise the way he plays, is playing incredible. I can take an L tonight so long as it is followed by winning the next 3 winnable (IMO) games.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Playoff mode activated?
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
Playoff mode activated?

Sulking mode activated
cannga11
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject:

To me James is playing with very little intensity, as if he's still not 100%. Lackadaisical passes. Passed out to perimeter with Paul on him. Passed again to perimeter with Harden (3 fouls) on him.

Maybe GOAT in past but right now playing like a tired old man. I think in one play Tucker jumped over him for rebound.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Dude is incredible
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Playoffs Lebron where he actually rotates on defense.
I love it.

When you're bored, look at Lebron off ball.
He's so smart.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
Playoff mode activated?

Sulking mode activated

Ok, mix of both
where24happens
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Where the fk are all the Lebron haters now
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject:

He kept us in it and played a nice game. Him and BI made the difference.
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject:

where24happens wrote:
Where the fk are all the Lebron haters now

Nowhere man...
tony
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:13 pm    Post subject:

He definitely had a certain attitude and drove into the paint with such anger. Love it!
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Bron is pretty good when he tries
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject:

He do look heavy tho
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1037, 1038, 1039 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1038 of 2079
Jump to: