The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2097, 2098, 2099, 2100, 2101  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
Snipes wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
danzag wrote:
He's obviously not going anywhere.

Ridiculous to hear some of the fans just saying "time to move on" and let the rebuilding begins like it some short turn around back to being contenders.

I don't mind moving on from Lebron if there some type of plan... "Rebuild" is not something to look forward to.

What’s ridiculous is failing to understand that this core is never contending again. The sooner you rip it apart and start the rebuild the closer you are to contending again. It’s going to take years. You rather start serving your sentence now, or you can do it after 2-3 years. I rather get on with it, in fact I wish we started two years ago.

Jeanie will never let another team rake in all the money from Lebrons retirement tour. She knows we’re unlikely to win another title as constructed…she’s fully invested in making as much revenue as possible with Lebron and AD still on the team.

Bron and AD are still one of the best duos in the NBA. They can't win another championship because the GM is too incompetent to build a quality team around Bron and AD and her inability to hire and keep a good HC. Bron is always ready to carry the team to another championship but I'm not sure if Jeanie and Pelinka would be able to put a decent team around him especially with limited assets atm.

No they are absolutely not. Not even close. And being a good duo isn’t enough anymore:

Giannis/Dame are in Cancun (granted Giannis was hurt)
KD/Booker in Cancun
Embiid/Maxey (Granted Embiid played at 50%)
One of Kyrie/Luka or KL/Harden/Pg13 will be in Cancun

So having one of the best duos doesn’t mean (bleep) and Lebron/Ad are not better than any of the above.

Lebron is a glorified stat padding max player. As a third option that team can win a ring. Not as a second. The entire core needs to be blown up. AD played amazing this year but it’s not enough. Bron played out of his mind too.

Just let go. It’s over. Blow it up.

And Lebron was not a shortcut. That was a proper rebuild. We had all these amazing young assets that were highly valued around the league + 3 max slots. That is an epic post Kobe rebuild. I would KILL to get back to that position

All teams have duos. You could always look at Jokic/Murray, Towns/Edwards, Tatum/Brown. They're all alive and kicking. Bron/AD is still one of the top duos in the league. However, seeing how Pelinka literally dismantled a championship team, the Lakers do not have a very competent FO.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Snipes wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
Snipes wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
danzag wrote:
He's obviously not going anywhere.

Ridiculous to hear some of the fans just saying "time to move on" and let the rebuilding begins like it some short turn around back to being contenders.

I don't mind moving on from Lebron if there some type of plan... "Rebuild" is not something to look forward to.

What’s ridiculous is failing to understand that this core is never contending again. The sooner you rip it apart and start the rebuild the closer you are to contending again. It’s going to take years. You rather start serving your sentence now, or you can do it after 2-3 years. I rather get on with it, in fact I wish we started two years ago.

Jeanie will never let another team rake in all the money from Lebrons retirement tour. She knows we’re unlikely to win another title as constructed…she’s fully invested in making as much revenue as possible with Lebron and AD still on the team.

Bron and AD are still one of the best duos in the NBA. They can't win another championship because the GM is too incompetent to build a quality team around Bron and AD and her inability to hire and keep a good HC. Bron is always ready to carry the team to another championship but I'm not sure if Jeanie and Pelinka would be able to put a decent team around him especially with limited assets atm.

No they are absolutely not. Not even close. And being a good duo isn’t enough anymore:

Giannis/Dame are in Cancun (granted Giannis was hurt)
KD/Booker in Cancun
Embiid/Maxey (Granted Embiid played at 50%)
One of Kyrie/Luka or KL/Harden/Pg13 will be in Cancun

So having one of the best duos doesn’t mean (bleep) and Lebron/Ad are not better than any of the above.

Lebron is a glorified stat padding max player. As a third option that team can win a ring. Not as a second. The entire core needs to be blown up. AD played amazing this year but it’s not enough. Bron played out of his mind too.

Just let go. It’s over. Blow it up.

And Lebron was not a shortcut. That was a proper rebuild. We had all these amazing young assets that were highly valued around the league + 3 max slots. That is an epic post Kobe rebuild. I would KILL to get back to that position

All teams have duos. You could always look at Jokic/Murray, Towns/Edwards, Tatum/Brown. They're all alive and kicking. Bron/AD is still one of the top duos in the league. However, seeing how Pelinka literally dismantled a championship team, the Lakers do not have a very competent FO.

My point is that much stronger duos are out of the running already. So what chance do we stand? And it’s foolish to expect Lebron to maintain this level of excellence year after year. So our duo is on a sharp decline compared to the others.
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 4:28 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
@Bil: Since it’s a whole vibe right now, don’t make me #KilBil. You wanna die on Mt. Pelinka, that’s your business. My Laker fandom ain’t tho. So leave me out ya mouth. (no Diddy)

LeGM with 2 different FOs -> 8 straight Finals runs
LeGM here with this FO -> 1 bubble outlier

I’m about them titles, so I got a problem with how my Lakers ain’t getting it done in that regard. I find no joy in just play-in around season after season, We got a pRoblem, but Bron ain’t it imho.

I have no idea what Pelinka is because I haven't seen him work without LeBron.

You want to continue to assert that LeBron is helpless at the hands of the mighty Pelinka, you be my guest.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 4:39 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
Rich says expect Bron for 2-3 more years…

But how many more years of “LeGM” are still in him?
Quote:
Kyrie Irving had just routed the LA Clippers by 30 points. His Dallas Mavericks were one win away from the Western Conference semifinals. But the question made him momentarily ponder an alternate reality. Did he seriously consider reuniting with LeBron James in this very building last season? “Everything was considered,” Irving told FOX Sports after Game 5 on Wednesday in Los Angeles, flashing a smile. James is currently watching the playoffs from his couch after his Los Angeles Lakers were eliminated by the Denver Nuggets in their first-round playoff series Monday. Surely, he could have used Irving’s help. “He’s a great friend of mine, a great brother of mine,” Irving told FOX Sports. “We obviously played together [in Cleveland]. Everybody knows our history. But there were so many different factors in between. When it comes to business decisions, you have to ask the GMs, the presidents why certain things didn’t work out.” – via FoxSports.com

If you ask me, dude hasn’t really been “LeGM”n since his Cleaveland2.0 stint.
8 straight Finals appearances to play-in fodder should tell yall no different.

I feel like Lebron was trying to lay that blueprint early on, but was denied a couple times. There were many others. He was trying to put together a better version of that Cavs team along with AD. Everyone knows Lebron is very strategic, I'm not surprise Lakers were heavily linked to both Lue and Irving at one point.

I think we could have had both guys if Lakers just fully invested in to his LeGM demands.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:09 pm    Post subject:

If others notice the Lakers don’t appear committed to a ship then LBJ notices it too. If others notice the GM’s roster building holes and inadequate talent evaluation then LBJ notices it too.

LBJ doesn’t have time to waste more multiple seasons as he’s already done. I think he is gone to Philly. MaxC and Dlo will get suitors that will plan on using them appropriately for a reasonably price. No team will trade with Pelinka.

This is next year’s starters:

AD
Rui
Vando
AR
Vincent
daytripper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:08 am    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
If others notice the Lakers don’t appear committed to a ship then LBJ notices it too. If others notice the GM’s roster building holes and inadequate talent evaluation then LBJ notices it too.

LBJ doesn’t have time to waste more multiple seasons as he’s already done. I think he is gone to Philly. MaxC and Dlo will get suitors that will plan on using them appropriately for a reasonably price. No team will trade with Pelinka.

This is next year’s starters:

AD
Rui
Vando
AR
Vincent

Might as well gift wrap Cooper Flagg or Ace Bailey to the Pels if that's next season's starters.

Lebron doesn't want to leave LA.

With that said if he wants out from the Lakers then I hope it's back to Cleveland. They need to do something to "win now" assuming Mitchell is staying. I've seen a Garland+LeVert for Lebron trade bandied around the internets. Lebron still does have a mansion in Ohio where he can park until his 100 mil compound is completed in Beverly Hills.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:52 am    Post subject:

Their is actually two teams I could easily see Lebron going to:

- Third time is the charm: Cavs. Ever since Mitchell, that time has been a SF away from truly competing for a title. What better swan song for LeBron then going back home again and playing with Garland, Mitchell, Mobley and Allen? Although the fit is questionable considering the two front court big men don’t shoot outside jump shots at all.

- My dark horse pick: The Suns. Imagine the Suns out of nowhere decide to draft Bronny? Not only Pheonix would have his son (no pun intended), but LeBron finally getting the chance to play with Kevin Durant? Devin Booker? And play with shooters like Grayson Allen and Bradley Beal? (Lol) The one thing the Suns are in truly desperate need of is a point guard. Lebron is that point guard. Yeah he would have to sign basically for the vet min, but to play with his son AND a realistic shot at a title?

Bradley Beal
Devin Booker
Kevin Durant
LeBron James
Jusuf Nurkic

Plus the Suns are looking to trade their 2031 first rounder so they could upgrade their bench with that lineup as well with that.
- sign and trade DLO to not lose value
- sign a coach that’s not an idiot

Call it an offseason
Reds622
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 6:42 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Their is actually two teams I could easily see Lebron going to:

- Third time is the charm: Cavs. Ever since Mitchell, that time has been a SF away from truly competing for a title. What better swan song for LeBron then going back home again and playing with Garland, Mitchell, Mobley and Allen? Although the fit is questionable considering the two front court big men don’t shoot outside jump shots at all.

- My dark horse pick: The Suns. Imagine the Suns out of nowhere decide to draft Bronny? Not only Pheonix would have his son (no pun intended), but LeBron finally getting the chance to play with Kevin Durant? Devin Booker? And play with shooters like Grayson Allen and Bradley Beal? (Lol) The one thing the Suns are in truly desperate need of is a point guard. Lebron is that point guard. Yeah he would have to sign basically for the vet min, but to play with his son AND a realistic shot at a title?

Bradley Beal
Devin Booker
Kevin Durant
LeBron James
Jusuf Nurkic

Plus the Suns are looking to trade their 2031 first rounder so they could upgrade their bench with that lineup as well with that.

I don’t see LeBron leaving 50+ million on the table to go play for a non contender in Phoenix who were just swept in the first round by Minnesota.

He talked about being more present with his family at his last press conference. I don’t see the entire family packing up and moving to Arizona of all places.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 6:59 am    Post subject:

Coach killer

Paul Silas, Cleveland (2003-05) FIRED
Mike Brown, Cleveland (2005-10) FIRED
Erik Spoelstra, Miami (2010-14)
David Blatt, Cleveland (2014-16) FIRED
Tyronn Lue, Cleveland (2016-18) FIRED
Luke Walton, Los Angeles (2018-19) FIRED
Frank Vogel, Los Angeles (2019-22) FIRED
Darvin Ham, Los Angeles (2022-24) FIRED
Reds622
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 7:14 am    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Coach killer

Probably has more to do with not winning…

When you have one of the greatest players to ever play, then the pressure increases to win every season.

And none of those coaches strike me as a Phil Jackson type coach where the organization knows there is no one out there better.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:24 am    Post subject:

Reds622 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Coach killer

Probably has more to do with not winning…

When you have one of the greatest players to ever play, then the pressure increases to win every season.

And none of those coaches strike me as a Phil Jackson type coach where the organization knows there is no one out there better.

Westbrick fans know nothing about winning pressure. Get ur stats and go Home

Now a days can't even get empty stats 😂
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 11:32 am    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
@Bil: Since it’s a whole vibe right now, don’t make me #KilBil. You wanna die on Mt. Pelinka, that’s your business. My Laker fandom ain’t tho. So leave me out ya mouth. (no Diddy)

LeGM with 2 different FOs -> 8 straight Finals runs
LeGM here with this FO -> 1 bubble outlier

I’m about them titles, so I got a problem with how my Lakers ain’t getting it done in that regard. I find no joy in just play-in around season after season, We got a pRoblem, but Bron ain’t it imho.

I think it has more to do with Lebron being in his prime during those runs. We never had prime Lebron James in a Laker uniform. We all knew that beforehand, which is why a lot were hesitant to build around him at his age (at the time).

Miami/Cavs Lebron was on another level compared to even the best version of Lebron that we got.
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:01 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Coach killer

Landed one more coaching gig where he was fired after a 32-88 record in two seasons.

Quote:

Fired after a 1-4 start to season 2 in his next gig (with the Lakers). The following gig was a return to Cleveland, where he was fired after one 33-49 season. Spent 6 years as an assistant before coaching the Kings currently

Quote:

Has not coached an NBA team since. The Cavs went on to win the title the very same season he was fired (with Lue at the helm). Blatt certainly had success overseas. But it didn't seem to translate to the NBA.

Quote:
Tyronn Lue, Cleveland (2016-18) Actually, he quit 6 games into the year after Lebron moved to L.A.

Quote:

Was fired as the Kings coach in his only other head coaching gig... 2 years and 6 games into the third season. Has a career coaching record of 166-241.

Quote:

Vogel is the only iffy one here to me. But we saw him lose the locker room. Then saw him get a big deal to return to coach the Suns, and apparently lost the locker room there too. I don't think Vogel is a bad coach, but if the coach doesn't have the respect of the team, it's over.

He did a good job imo with the Pacers. And he did a good job winning a title in 2020. But he did a piss poor job in 2022. He did a poor job in Phoenix this year. And his gig before the Lakers was a 54-110 stint with the Magic. I tend to think he's an above average coach, who had a great staff during the bubble season (Kidd, Hollins, Handy), along with some heady players in Lebron and Rondo to help hide his warts.

Quote:

Lebron has probably had two quality coaches in his career. Lue and Spoelstra. He did headbutt with Spoelstra who wanted the offense to run through Wade rather than Lebron. They won titles together though after that. Lue did not get fired, and Lebron wanted him to land the Lakers gig.

I guess the better question. Which of those coaches who were fired do you think should have not been fired? Vogel's the only other guy that I can make a case for. But I also would have fired him after that season. It seemed like he had lost control of the team.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:43 pm    Post subject:

@Brawn: So let me ask you, it takes a special lame brain to be deluded into thinking that something that has historically worked for a player ain’t the way to go any longer.

You correctly observed that Bron was younger when he took his talents to link up with not only 1, but 2 established/rising stars. Yet our supposed “brain” trust be”lie”ved that Bron with just 1 star and a mess of role players was the way to go for a now older Bron. TF? They used the bubble chip, which had its own uniqueness of novelty compared to any other regular/post season in NBA history to prove proof positive that an older Bron only needed 1 other star, even tho they angled for a 3rd but failed at doing so that season.

They then took the Westbrook experiment along with 3 star combos around the league like BK to again justify that the 2 star + role players was the model to offer the most help to Bron…who was much older now that in his 3star model days.

Bron obviously should have recruited far harder when he first got here, cause his Laker tenure has been far more underwhelming than expected, even with Father Time’s contributions considered. Likewise, Paul George & Kawhi gotta be kicking themselves thinking what could have been had they respectively partnered up with a Bron/AD pairing in the offseasons of 2018 or 2019. Ky probably regrets his exit strategy a year too early from Cleveland now. Butler & KD probably wondered, maybe we shoulda partnered up with Bron when we was free agents.

But the fact of the matter is, that there was a blueprint to Bron’s success and it was pairing him with a young perimeter playmaker (Wade had already won a chip & been an allstar before teaming up with Bron, while Ky was the #1 overall pick & a 2 time allstar before he linked up with Bron) & an established frontline player (Bosh, Love & AD, who were all established allstars before linking up with the chosen 1).

So you gotta choose the right 2 to put next to Bron, especially with him being older now…and clearly a Russell of any kind (even in jersey #) ain’t the way to go.

Hindsight is 20/20, so it’s easy to go in on how lame our FO has been…but they too had the gift of 20/20 seeing them Heatles & Cleaveland models not only with their 3star alignment, but also AVknowleding the margins by spending a pretty penny on “the others” that make up the rest of the roster. Times where different then with the C3ltics & Dubs teams also rounding out that Star Wars generation in the league, but our FO did get to see all of that in hindsight. Yet they took an older Bron that was slowly coming out his prime and thought it was a good f’n idea to give him less help….good grief, Robbie Brown.

Is if dropping the Kang’s crown wasn’t enough, they even let the Brow down by giving him less to work with & continuing to place dude in a po5ition to fail, when dude made it blatantly obvious he preferred forward thinking when it came to his future. 🙁
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Established rising stars? They were literally his team usa teammates. Miami was team usa with Erik Spoelstra as the head coach instead of Coach K. Lebron even tried to get Spolestra fired.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 am    Post subject:

I get why some people are anxious to turn the page on the LeBron James chapter but it’s going to be a rough several years after he leaves.
Japago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 pm    Post subject:

LeBron should be celebrated more for winning even one title with our garbage front offices. Going back to mention some of the Jim/Mitch days because those effects bled into the LeBron era.

-Lakers had 3 #2 picks and 1 number 7 picks, and got NO stars from them. Brown in 2016 and Tatum and Fox in 2017 were reasonable picks at those positions that the Lakers missed on. The AD trade ended up being the right move because NONE of those assets were anything special and LeBron would never be quite at the level he was in 2020.

-The Mozgov and Deng signings were so bad that it made the Lakers get rid of assets to unload Mozgov and Deng carried his cap hold into the LeBron era because the Lakers stretched his contract.

-The Lakers started with Luke Walton coaching LeBron. Vogel was a good coach who got dealt a bad roster, and he got replaced with a bad coach.

-The Lakers stood still in 2019 FA for a player that ended up not going to them. The Lakers' FO recovered nicely to get the pieces that lead to the 'ship, but think about the players the Lakers missed out on while the Lakers made that wait.

-The Lakers have been frivolous with giving away picks and good players since. They gave away an FRP for Schroder and multiple good players and a pick for Westbrook.

-And the Lakers have done nothing with the picks they have kept. None of those guys have made an impact, with THT still being the best player out of the bunch.

-The Lakers haven't done enough with their signings, which was a strength of theirs in 2019. Their signings in 2021, 2022, 2023 were all bad overall, including their use of exceptions. They were bad even by the standards of that small spending power. I think this has been exacerbated by their bad drafting, making the Lakers rely on these guys more.

This team would be a Charlotte Hornets-level team without LeBron's stint here.

He saved this team from having absolute nothingness since 2013.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:26 am    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
I get why some people are anxious to turn the page on the LeBron James chapter but it’s going to be a rough several years after he leaves.

It’s already rough though, what am I missing?
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:31 am    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

It’s already rough though, what am I missing?

Lol, last 3 years have not been awesome and it will only get worse with Lebron.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 9:32 am    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
Coach killer

Landed one more coaching gig where he was fired after a 32-88 record in two seasons.

Quote:

Fired after a 1-4 start to season 2 in his next gig (with the Lakers). The following gig was a return to Cleveland, where he was fired after one 33-49 season. Spent 6 years as an assistant before coaching the Kings currently

Quote:

Has not coached an NBA team since. The Cavs went on to win the title the very same season he was fired (with Lue at the helm). Blatt certainly had success overseas. But it didn't seem to translate to the NBA.

Quote:
Tyronn Lue, Cleveland (2016-18) Actually, he quit 6 games into the year after Lebron moved to L.A.

Quote:

Was fired as the Kings coach in his only other head coaching gig... 2 years and 6 games into the third season. Has a career coaching record of 166-241.

Quote:

Vogel is the only iffy one here to me. But we saw him lose the locker room. Then saw him get a big deal to return to coach the Suns, and apparently lost the locker room there too. I don't think Vogel is a bad coach, but if the coach doesn't have the respect of the team, it's over.

He did a good job imo with the Pacers. And he did a good job winning a title in 2020. But he did a piss poor job in 2022. He did a poor job in Phoenix this year. And his gig before the Lakers was a 54-110 stint with the Magic. I tend to think he's an above average coach, who had a great staff during the bubble season (Kidd, Hollins, Handy), along with some heady players in Lebron and Rondo to help hide his warts.

Quote:

Lebron has probably had two quality coaches in his career. Lue and Spoelstra. He did headbutt with Spoelstra who wanted the offense to run through Wade rather than Lebron. They won titles together though after that. Lue did not get fired, and Lebron wanted him to land the Lakers gig.

I guess the better question. Which of those coaches who were fired do you think should have not been fired? Vogel's the only other guy that I can make a case for. But I also would have fired him after that season. It seemed like he had lost control of the team.

Bravo. Skewer these dumbass narratives.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 1:29 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Lebron is at the stage of his career that Shaq was when Dr Buss traded him. Still a top 5-10 player in the league, but obviously only 2-3 more years max at that level.

One major difference is AD isn't in his 20s like Kobe was. I still think it's the right time to move on from Lebron, but it's a moot discussion because we know neither Lebron nor the Lakers want that to happen.

If AD pulled a Kobe and said "it's him or me", then it might be worth discussing. Until then I think we just have to watch this team die a slow death.

We are going to be in no mans land for the next 2-3 years. Good enough for the play-in, bad enough for worthless middle of the round draft picks. This is the reason people want to move on from Lebron. They can see beyond today, and it's not pretty with or without Lebron.

So we are left with doing what makes the most money for the Buss kids, which is to ride this thing out until the wheels fall off.
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Meh it comes down to play-in contention vs rebuilding. Both aren't ideal outcomes, but I'd heavily favor the rebuild if the Pels didn't have one of the two picks from the 2024, 2025 draft, but they will likely defer and take the 2025 one. That obviously means tanking is not an option. That's one of the major reasons the FO will keep Bron and run it back, unfortunately.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:53 pm    Post subject:

There is a median between rebuilding and play-in contention. In my mind it would be maintaining play-in contention without trading future picks for an older vet who might get a couple of more regular season wins and maybe an additional playoff win. Let things die organically without destroying the future.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Klutch Sports send out E-Mails to Sportswriters to vote LeBron for MVP but not fellow Klutch client and friend Anthony Davis

@ApexJones22
"WHAT THEY DO!"

Weeks ago, Ric Bucher exposed Lebron and Klutch Sports for sending out emails to media promoting Lebron for MVP.

Today, the audio came out 👇🏿

Imagine being AD, having an MVP/DPOY-caliber season, covering for Lebron's no-defense-playin ass ALL SEASON, and he orders Rich Paul to promote him for MVP instead of you.

You'd think AD would be tired of this dude by now - He stole AD's FMVP in The Bubble, set him up every year to be blamed for not taking the reins when it was him NOT GIVING UP the reins, played selfishly to chase Kareem then abandoned the team while AD carried em to the play-in, then came back in playing selfishly. Now he promotes himSELF over AD. I wonder if Trae Young saw them 🐍 in the grass when he decided to leave for CAA 🤔
https://twitter.com/ApexJones22/status/1788353716409508240

Maximus A. Smith
@pete_nocchio1 5h

Ric Bucher said he received an email from Klutch Sports, they tried to talk Ric into voting for Lebron for MVP. Nothing is legitimate about Lebron, he's a fraud,and he's being exposed. Everything he's ever received has been underhanded, manipulated, and cheap.The desperation
https://twitter.com/pete_nocchio1/status/1788333031029150017

@RicBucher
FWIW: Klutch Agency sent out an e-mail promoting LeBron for league MVP, not AD 🤷‍♂️
https://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/1781449082948788527

Videos in the links. The fact this coming out was followed soon thereafter by Trae Young leaving Klutch for CAA is interesting.

Where there's smoke...

Let's see them try to defend this.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Quote:
Klutch Sports send out E-Mails to Sportswriters to vote LeBron for MVP but not fellow Klutch client and friend Anthony Davis

@ApexJones22
"WHAT THEY DO!"

Weeks ago, Ric Bucher exposed Lebron and Klutch Sports for sending out emails to media promoting Lebron for MVP.

Today, the audio came out 👇🏿

Imagine being AD, having an MVP/DPOY-caliber season, covering for Lebron's no-defense-playin ass ALL SEASON, and he orders Rich Paul to promote him for MVP instead of you.

You'd think AD would be tired of this dude by now - He stole AD's FMVP in The Bubble, set him up every year to be blamed for not taking the reins when it was him NOT GIVING UP the reins, played selfishly to chase Kareem then abandoned the team while AD carried em to the play-in, then came back in playing selfishly. Now he promotes himSELF over AD. I wonder if Trae Young saw them 🐍 in the grass when he decided to leave for CAA 🤔
https://twitter.com/ApexJones22/status/1788353716409508240

Maximus A. Smith
@pete_nocchio1 5h

Ric Bucher said he received an email from Klutch Sports, they tried to talk Ric into voting for Lebron for MVP. Nothing is legitimate about Lebron, he's a fraud,and he's being exposed. Everything he's ever received has been underhanded, manipulated, and cheap.The desperation
https://twitter.com/pete_nocchio1/status/1788333031029150017

@RicBucher
FWIW: Klutch Agency sent out an e-mail promoting LeBron for league MVP, not AD 🤷‍♂️
https://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/1781449082948788527

Videos in the links. The fact this coming out was followed soon thereafter by Trae Young leaving Klutch for CAA is interesting.

Where there's smoke...

Let's see them try to defend this.

I said it midseason so I'm way ahead of Perkins but the truth is the truth: the longer LeBron plays, and his hubris keeps making him think he's still the man, the more his legacy will be hurt. There are plenty of people waiting in the wings to expose LeBron on many levels and the weaker he looks pulling crap like this (and there is absolutely no defending this), the more likely they'll be emboldened to come after him.

Again, let him do his thing elsewhere, we need to move on, even if it's painful (no one is denying it won't be).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2097, 2098, 2099, 2100, 2101  Next
Page 2098 of 2101
Jump to: