The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2076, 2077, 2078 ... 2088, 2089, 2090  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:20 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
— Woj on LeBron James’ injury. #LakeShow 

“Not so much long term, but for the rest of this season. This is an injury that’s a wear and tear injury on that left ankle. I was told today that it’s something LeBron had to manage throughout the season, especially prior to the all star break. I’m told there’s no expectation that he’s going to have to miss time if it continues to be what it has been: on/off pain tolerance issue.”

But he didn’t care about the wear and tear when it came to all-star game did he

LeNarrative already setting up the excuse for 10 seed play-in merchant elimination.

I’m sure the wear and tear from the all star game was minimal considering he semi-exerted himself for a grand total of 45 seconds or so
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
— Woj on LeBron James’ injury. #LakeShow 

“Not so much long term, but for the rest of this season. This is an injury that’s a wear and tear injury on that left ankle. I was told today that it’s something LeBron had to manage throughout the season, especially prior to the all star break. I’m told there’s no expectation that he’s going to have to miss time if it continues to be what it has been: on/off pain tolerance issue.”

But he didn’t care about the wear and tear when it came to all-star game did he

LeNarrative already setting up the excuse for 10 seed play-in merchant elimination.

I’m sure the wear and tear from the all star game was minimal considering he semi-exerted himself for a grand total of 45 seconds or so

He should be sitting and getting treatment, but sure glad LeGrandpa got to play in the all star game so that he could miss tonight’s game.

The Lakers should never perpetually be a 7-10 seed like they have become. That would be like the Dodgers perpetually being the #3 Wild Card.

Klutch’s top clients are nothing more than play-in merchants at this point. Their scapegoating doesn’t work anymore.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Don't worry, his friends at down in Miami probably have something for him ready to get him back into the game.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Sojo wrote:
Don't worry, his friends at down in Miami probably have something for him ready to get him back into the game.

Inject Mikes secret stuff into that ankle and should be good to go
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Just put that thing in a boot until you're 100%
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:56 pm    Post subject:

https://x.com/spikereeds/status/1766339129149944077?s=46

He not going anywhere and he getting whatever contract he wants
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:

When your owner is your groupie.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:01 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:

Haha
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:

That puts a lot of questions to bed.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:02 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:

I mean Jeannie was laughing at whatever but what was Linda doing? What is really going on there??? lol

EDIT - oh wait I missed Jeannie putting her head on his shoulder at the end. Goodness
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:03 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Bron2AD wrote:

I mean Jeannie was laughing at whatever but what was Linda doing? What is really going on there??? lol

That's Linda? Wtf. This ownership really is dysfunctional.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:

What the hell is this????? I mean come on Jeanie....a little more professionalism please????? 60 year old lady acting like she is still in her 20s and 30s
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:11 pm    Post subject:

I remember when LeBron was in his early 30s and he said after Kyrie left Cleveland, that he was willing to eventually hand the keys over to Kyrie and let him run the team.

That was in 2017. It's 2024, it's 7 years later. He needs to hand those keys to DLO. The only way we are going to win isn't by playing LeBron-Ball. It's by letting DLO run the offense and allowing LeBron to attack as an advantage of that.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:13 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
I remember when LeBron was in his early 30s and he said after Kyrie left Cleveland, that he was willing to eventually hand the keys over to Kyrie and let him run the team.

That was in 2017. It's 2024, it's 7 years later. He needs to hand those keys to DLO. The only way we are going to win isn't by playing LeBron-Ball. It's by letting DLO run the offense and allowing LeBron to attack as an advantage of that.

He's been trying to hand the keys to AD for how many seasons now... AD don't want no part of it.

Plus he went to like 3 finals with Kyrie. So I would assume DLO will have to show up big in the playoffs.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:26 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
MJST wrote:

He's been trying to hand the keys to AD for how many seasons now... AD don't want no part of it.

Plus he went to like 3 finals with Kyrie. So I would assume DLO will have to show up big in the playoffs.

AD is a less boisterous KG. At their core, they are very similar.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:31 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:

Yup we have said the same since before this season started. I rarely/almost never complain about Bron but it is what it is when it comes to HIS weaknesses. What we cant have is Bron (bleep) and shaking his head when he doesn't get the ball whenever he wants. Its not the other Lakers fault that they defer to him. Its because Bron becomes a passive-aggressive b**** who displays piss-poor body language when things dont go his way - the crap he was doing to D'Lo earlier this year.

We can be thankful to Bron for many things - but his poor body language has always been a weakness of his from even before as Rondo pointed out to him and the stunt he pulled on the admittedly stupid moment of JR Smith.
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:39 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
MJST wrote:

Yup we have said the same since before this season started. I rarely/almost never complain about Bron but it is what it is when it comes to HIS weaknesses. What we cant have is Bron (bleep) and shaking his head when he doesn't get the ball whenever he wants. Its not the other Lakers fault that they defer to him. Its because Bron becomes a passive-aggressive b**** who displays piss-poor body language when things dont go his way - the crap he was doing to D'Lo earlier this year.

We can be thankful to Bron for many things - but his poor body language has always been a weakness of his from even before as Rondo pointed out to him and the stunt he pulled on the admittedly stupid moment of JR Smith.

Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:24 am    Post subject:

Lebron James signing for another 4 years with lakers would be wonderful

25 years in the league.. what an achievement it will be
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:28 am    Post subject:

I saw a comment earlier, but no one followed up on it, does he need to wear a boot again?
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:30 am    Post subject:

Bron2AD wrote:
Lebron James signing for another 4 years with lakers would be wonderful

25 years in the league.. what an achievement it will be

Sure would....and a 5th title would be nice with my mind blown if we could beat both Denver and Boston this year to win the chip. Dude defied the odds being down 3-1 to a 73 win team and winning. Beating both those teams this year with our current team would be just as hard if not harder.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:08 am    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:

Lebron is not a great leader. He showed that during the JR Smith debacle. He completely through JR under the bus. During the game he was jumping up and down, incredulous, yelling and JR. Then on the bench, he doesnt even look at him. I get JR screwed up, but making him feel even lower doesnt help. Especially when there was still Overtime to go.

Then after the sweep, he basically blames the whole thing on JR. He creates this narrative that he broke his wrist in anger because of what JR did

Now compare that to Steph. When his teammates screw up, he gives them encouragement, puts his arm around them etc. You never heard Steph throw Draymond under the bus.. no matter how stupid his antics cost the team. He gives positive feedback the media regarding Klay and his decline.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:53 am    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:

Lebron is not a great leader. He showed that during the JR Smith debacle. He completely through JR under the bus. During the game he was jumping up and down, incredulous, yelling and JR. Then on the bench, he doesnt even look at him. I get JR screwed up, but making him feel even lower doesnt help. Especially when there was still Overtime to go.

Then after the sweep, he basically blames the whole thing on JR. He creates this narrative that he broke his wrist in anger because of what JR did

Now compare that to Steph. When his teammates screw up, he gives them encouragement, puts his arm around them etc. You never heard Steph throw Draymond under the bus.. no matter how stupid his antics cost the team. He gives positive feedback the media regarding Klay and his decline.

That was one of the biggest blunders in finals history. Let’s be real once JR said “ I thought we were up” in the huddle, not knowing the score in the closing seconds of a FINALS GAME….Kobe and Jordan would’ve been arrested on the spot for beating JRs ass lol
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Rest him against Minny. Keep him fresh for the post season.

AD needs to play like the #1.

For the most part of the season he has but for some reason he's regressed these past few games. Maybe it's just him and chunky euro centers though.

Minny has no Towns and Edwards is probable.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:46 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:

What did you think of tonights game... vs Timberwolves?
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
Zillethai wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:

That was one of the biggest blunders in finals history. Let’s be real once JR said “ I thought we were up” in the huddle, not knowing the score in the closing seconds of a FINALS GAME….Kobe and Jordan would’ve been arrested on the spot for beating JRs ass lol

Kobe and Jordan wouldn't have been in that position to begin with because they wouldn't have passed the ball too George Hill with 4 seconds left and put him in position to miss one of the clutch FTs. Magic had even bigger Finals blunders in multiple games during the "Tragic Johnson" series. It happens even to the greatest.

Because of JR's reputation as a knucklehead (some of it warranted) then you knew the media and the fans were going to make it an even bigger deal than it actually was, especially since LeBron fans and the protective media always love to throw his teammates under the bus. LeBron certainly didn't help matters with his reaction on the bench, in OT and during the press conferences.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2076, 2077, 2078 ... 2088, 2089, 2090  Next
Page 2077 of 2090
Jump to: