The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1256, 1257, 1258 ... 1279, 1280, 1281  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:06 am    Post subject:

Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject:

Bron and Tom Brady were going back & forth on Twitter this week. Tonight, we see this GOAT throwing length of the court football passes, connecting.

Zero turnovers
33 points
12 assists
7 boards
6-10 from deep
13-21 FG, 62%

THIS is why AD, Danny Green, etc... came to play with Lakers.

This is unbelievable what we're seeing from Bron. To keep it 100, he does have to carry this team to a Championship, otherwise this is all for show (which I'm actually cool with).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 1917

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:00 am    Post subject:

Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:42 am    Post subject:

Please keep your troll posts in the LBJ vs. Kobe thread. That's why it was created. This is not a thread to compare LeBron (ranked #2 all time) and a retired player who is ranked #14.



LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 1917

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:45 am    Post subject:

Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posts in the LBJ vs. Kobe thread. That's why it was created. This is not a thread to compare LeBron (ranked #2 all time) and a retired player who is ranked #14.



LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?



I imagine you will be banned soon enough. You are not even attempting to have a discussion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject:

Actually it was Batguano who posted the two videos to Kobe.

Are you guys unaware that the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created so that you can stop infesting the LeBron thread with your Bryant troll posts?

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posts in the LBJ vs. Kobe thread. That's why it was created. This is not a thread to compare LeBron (ranked #2 all time) and a retired player who is ranked #14.



LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?



I imagine you will be banned soon enough. You are not even attempting to have a discussion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 1917

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject:

Metro2Staples wrote:
Actually it was Batguano who posted the two videos to Kobe.

Are you guys unaware that the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created so that you can stop infesting the LeBron thread with your Bryant troll posts?

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posts in the LBJ vs. Kobe thread. That's why it was created. This is not a thread to compare LeBron (ranked #2 all time) and a retired player who is ranked #14.



LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?



I imagine you will be banned soon enough. You are not even attempting to have a discussion


I didn’t even mention Kobe’s name. What are u talking about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:06 am    Post subject:

Exactly. How did you like LABron's epic MVP performance tonight? I love the length of the court football passes...like Tom Brady.
Full highlights here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNhAWXaXIo&t=320s


LaLaLakeShow wrote:
I didn’t even mention Kobe’s name. What are u talking about?


Metro2Staples wrote:
Bron and Tom Brady were going back & forth on Twitter this week. Tonight, we see this GOAT throwing length of the court football passes, connecting.

Zero turnovers
33 points
12 assists
7 boards
6-10 from deep
13-21 FG, 62%

THIS is why AD, Danny Green, etc... came to play with Lakers.

This is unbelievable what we're seeing from Bron. To keep it 100, he does have to carry this team to a Championship, otherwise this is all for show (which I'm actually cool with).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 1917

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:15 am    Post subject:

You got a split personality thing going on? Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 4617

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 am    Post subject:

Trust me I am not a LJ Homer, but is there any doubt that he is still the best player in the game. Sure there are big stars who may consistently look and play better in longer stretches than LJ. However, come playoff time, this guy will take his rightful spot at the top of the NBA mountain. He is FILTHY and will not be denied.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 3366

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject:

drae wrote:
This pass was beautiful

https://twitter.com/FlyByKnite/status/1196284666799521792

No pressure on the shot Kuz


Better angle.

https://twitter.com/LakersLegacyPod/status/1196288951679512576?s=19
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 8325
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:29 am    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Bron's turning into the Jason Hart of this Laker's team

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeForum/status/1196292987656884224


Jason Hart. Is he related to Robbie Hart or Brett “The Hitman” Hart? 😝
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 8325
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:31 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
drae wrote:
This pass was beautiful

https://twitter.com/FlyByKnite/status/1196284666799521792

No pressure on the shot Kuz


Better angle.

https://twitter.com/LakersLegacyPod/status/1196288951679512576?s=19


You’re not Jonathon Hernandez are you? 😬
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 5044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:27 am    Post subject:

What James is doing so far this season is impressive. He is playing as efficiently as he ever has and with the energy of a five year younger James.

I have no clue how he is accomplishing it but just hope he can sustain it. The man somehow is defying Father Time . And the team is playing with much better chemistry then I ever expected because of it.

Still early but maybe that Championship or Bust mentality is not as farfetched as I originally thought!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 16659
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:32 am    Post subject:

Maybe us not going to the playoffs last year was a blessing in disguise. LeBron would have to kill himself to carry us further down the playoffs.
Now he's rested, the roster's much better, he has AD, a better coach...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 13898

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject:

Season MVP so far, maybe Harden 2nd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 am    Post subject:

Damn made it look so casual... This game must have been tough to watch to some of our so called fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 17696
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:27 am    Post subject:

Keep the Kobe vs Lebron arguments in that thread. Otherwise either side will be considered trolling in this thread. How many warnings do you want before we just start suspending people? Again, I don't care if you're pro-LBJ or pro-Kobe or anti-LBJ or anti-Kobe, it's all annoying trolling and doesn't belong here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 May 2018
Posts: 1699

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 am    Post subject:

Props to The King, admitting he wanted to put on a show for The Mamba. Real stuff right there, once youre a Laker, youre always a Laker. Lakers fam for life

My bad, I didnt even realize people were still on the Kobe vs Lebron thing lol. I hope my post is cool. All positive vibes here!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 10078
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
Props to The King, admitting he wanted to put on a show for The Mamba. Real stuff right there, once youre a Laker, youre always a Laker. Lakers fam for life

My bad, I didnt even realize people were still on the Kobe vs Lebron thing lol. I hope my post is cool. All positive vibes here!!


Great positivity, bro.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him


Last edited by LandsbergerRules on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject:

All Time Steals Watch!!!

Bron only needs 4 more steals to pass Derek Harper for the 14th spot. http://www.espn.com/nba/history/leaders/_/stat/steals

Eventually, he will be Top 10 in Steals. He's already top 10 in points and assists, only NBA player to ever accomplish that.

I've got Bron shooting 34.2% from deep this season, career average is 34.3%.
He's excelling in assists, averaging 11 per game, career avg around 7/game.

These are really good signs for Lakerfans. I'm pretty certain he will be playing in L.A. for the remainder of his career!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 10130

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject:

Compare the 28/8/8 “he is putting up numbers” LBJ last year to this year’s assist, playing defense machine.

Engaged vs. Disengaged.

The impact is night and day.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 135017
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Compare the 28/8/8 “he is putting up numbers” LBJ last year to this year’s assist, playing defense machine.

Engaged vs. Disengaged.

The impact is night and day.


And both at 35% of our salary cap
_________________
Cardinals magic number is 2020
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 32885

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Compare the 28/8/8 “he is putting up numbers” LBJ last year to this year’s assist, playing defense machine.

Engaged vs. Disengaged.

The impact is night and day.


And both at 35% of our salary cap


Yep.
Good investment.
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊

For us anything short of a championship is not success.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 20783
Location: La Jolla, San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject:

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Metro2Staples wrote:
Please keep your troll posting in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread.

Bryant had only 9 turnovers in one of those games
LeBron had zero turnovers tonight,

Again, the Kobe vs. LBJ thread was created to keep trolls like you out of this thread with your Bryant takes.


Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
It’s amazing how much better he is than everyone else. I have never seen someone put up 33 pts and 12 assists in 17 years in the league and dude looked like he was just warming up. Barely a bead of sweat on him. Did he ever even breath hard?


Never?

You must be a new Laker fan...

Year 17:

https://youtu.be/W9mSVycKib0

Year 19:

https://youtu.be/nRHte4FZiVU




LeBron’s had plenty of games with high turnovers, as well.
What is your damn point?


But to pick out 1 good game Kobe had in a year which he was fading fast to imply we've seen this level before at this age is a bit disingenuous. Kobe played 35 games and shot 37% that year. He was done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1256, 1257, 1258 ... 1279, 1280, 1281  Next
Page 1257 of 1281
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB