The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1132, 1133, 1134 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:
I wonder how the young guys feel knowing Lebron is getting guys that will directly start over them

Does it matter when they probably all get traded

Did it matter last season? Of course.
laker50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject:

The Lakers are lucky to have Lebron and next year things will only move up.
Getting Irving, Butler, or Kemba will work.

Lebron has never been out of the playoffs, and the Lakers would have been in the playoffs if he wasn't hurt.
The BIGGEST mistake the Lakers made was not surrounding Lebron and Ball with shooters. Those two guys are the best playmakers in the league right now. But they had no shooters to pass to.
Please tell the FO to read this.
Next year have to sign McGee and Bullock. Try to get back Brooke and Randle for rim protection.
And get Garland for the 4th and keep him.
Try to find more clutch shooters.
That is the key for a winning contender around Lebron and Ball.
trablos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:
I wonder how the young guys feel knowing Lebron is getting guys that will directly start over them

I wonder how they will feel once they finally get a playoff run under their belts.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
The fact Lebron is recruiting all 3 means that not one of them have given a good indication they want to come here, or else no reason to hedge his bets and talk to all 3. FWIW, Arash Markazi (sp?) tweeted yesterday or today that if the Lakers offered Butler the max, he'd come here in a second.

Or maybe recruit isn't the right word.
He might have just been gauging the situation.
Checking to see where each of their heads are at and to see if the players had interest in joining Lebron.

Or maybe he just enjoys being the story? Picking the place in town where TMZ camps out ensures that he gets maximum media exposure. It might help ticket sales for his movie.

oh man, I know everyone’s been putting up with vlf’s negativity / cynicism around this board for months, but this take takes the cake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:

Nice try Kobe fan
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
The fact Lebron is recruiting all 3 means that not one of them have given a good indication they want to come here, or else no reason to hedge his bets and talk to all 3. FWIW, Arash Markazi (sp?) tweeted yesterday or today that if the Lakers offered Butler the max, he'd come here in a second.

Checking to see where each of their heads are at and to see if the players had interest in joining Lebron.

Or maybe he just enjoys being the story? Picking the place in town where TMZ camps out ensures that he gets maximum media exposure. It might help ticket sales for his movie.

oh man, I know everyone’s been putting up with vlf’s negativity / cynicism around this board for months, but this take takes the cake

I don't mind it.
I just consider him to be Mitch's cousin or something. And he wants the current FO to fail so his cousin's firing would seem like a mistake. Family loyalty.
Kobesystem
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:14 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
YSong wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:

Does it matter when they probably all get traded

Did it matter last season? Of course.

Yeap, young players usually don't have thick skin and stuff like this would bother them easily, especially if it were true....
coldzim
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject:

Quote:
LeBron is at the Lakers facility right Now at 4 am.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/btl78o/lebron_is_at_the_lakers_facility_right_now_at_4_am/

Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

I don't mind it.
I just consider him to be Mitch's cousin or something. And he wants the current FO to fail so his cousin's firing would seem like a mistake. Family loyalty.

I figure he's either Johnny Buss or drinking buddies with Jimmy.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject:

coldzim wrote:
Quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/btl78o/lebron_is_at_the_lakers_facility_right_now_at_4_am/

What is he doing at the Lakers training facility when he should be at the Lakers training facility????
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

What is he doing at the Lakers training facility when he should be at the Lakers training facility????

Just saw his IG story. He is at the UCLA facility. He took pics of him doing weights as well
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

Just saw his IG story. He is at the UCLA facility. He took pics of him doing weights as well

Slacker. Kobe would've been ending his workout at 4am.
Lakeshow323
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:

Who cares, it's been 6 years since playoffs. You don't worry about replacements when you actually pull your own weight.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject:

55 wrote:
epak wrote:
danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

Kobe wouldn't be posting on Instagram or tweeting about it too.

That's what you gotta love about guys like Kawhi and Giannis... they go about their business quietly during the off-season and only let the results show on opening day.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:
55 wrote:
epak wrote:
danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

And Kobe wouldn't be posting it on Instagram or tweeting about it too. That's what you gotta love about guys like Kawhi and Giannis... they go about their business quietly during the off-season and only let the results show on opening day.

damn, lol, LeBron in gym at 4am and y'all killing him for it
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject:

Lakeshow323 wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:

Who cares, it's been 6 years since playoffs. You don't worry about replacements when you actually pull your own weight.

This
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
55 wrote:
epak wrote:
danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

And Kobe wouldn't be posting it on Instagram or tweeting about it too. That's what you gotta love about guys like Kawhi and Giannis... they go about their business quietly during the off-season and only let the results show on opening day.

Not killing him for it, lol. There's no doubting the work he puts in... just saying I wish he was more of a closed book. Keep others guessing.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Lakeshow323 wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:

This

To me, it seemed like BI was still playing well (until he was injured) and not worrying about getting replaced last year. Can't say the same for Kuz.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject:

Kobesystem wrote:

I wonder how the young guys feel having seen LeBron's Instagram post about working out at 4 am... and if they're motivated to do the same.

Perhaps, he even posted it partly to get a message across to them?
LeBronte Jest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

I don't mind it.

He's been growing on me lately... I should probably get that looked at.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:
governator wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
55 wrote:
epak wrote:
danzag wrote:
coldzim wrote:
Quote:

Not killing him for it, lol. There's no doubting the work he puts in... just saying I wish he was more of a closed book. Keep others guessing.

true, I wish too but our squad is plenty hollywood (Bron, Ball, Kuz, JC back then), not BI tho, dude just hustle quietly
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject:

Our young guys probably returning from the club at 4am.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:09 am    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
strong9 wrote:
Lakeshow323 wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:

This

To me, it seemed like BI was still playing well (until he was injured) and not worrying about getting replaced last year. Can't say the same for Kuz.

Ball and BI are my only for sure keepers.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Our young guys probably returning from the club at 4am.

Bron's got a wife and kids. He's just trying to get out of breakfast duty this morning.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
epak wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

I don't mind it.

I figure he's either Johnny Buss or drinking buddies with Jimmy.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1132, 1133, 1134 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 1133 of 2086
Jump to: