The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1125, 1126, 1127 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaolin's Finest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject:

I wonder what Lebron is thinking right now

With how this team is being run, we make the Cleveland Cavaliers look like a premier organization
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Shaolin's Finest wrote:

With how this team is being run, we make the Cleveland Cavaliers look like a premier organization

I don't think Lebron really respects any coach enough to allow them to coach him. He wants a yes man, not a head coach. It's probably not as important to him as it is to fans.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Shaolin's Finest wrote:

He's thinking, dang, Kyrie stunk it up.
I better visit Toronto to have a talk with the guy.
lakersfan8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:04 am    Post subject:

Lebron is the main reason why we might still have a shot at signing max free agent this summer. Trading him won’t give us star players in return so unless your plan is to rebuild with young prospect.
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject:

lakersfan8 wrote:
Lebron is the main reason why we might still have a shot at signing max free agent this summer. Trading him won’t give us star players in return so unless your plan is to rebuild with young prospect.

Thank you. Too much common sense and logic. I’m sure others dream of trading LeBron and bringing back DLo, Randle, Zubac, And Clarkson
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:11 am    Post subject:

lakersfan8 wrote:

We'll be forced to...because LeBron will ask for a trade....He never expected this circus, this much dysfunction.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
lakersfan8 wrote:

We'll be forced to...because LeBron will ask for a trade....He never expected this circus, this much dysfunction.

He brought some of the circus to town with him. So hard to put all the dysfunction simply on the Lakers FO.

James has brought drama and controversial influence to every team he joins.

Why was anyone expecting anything different wth the Lakers. If anything it is only intensified with the spotlight focused so bright. Obviously not all him or the ripple effect of his “team” but the ripple effect of his impact has only increased as he set up shop in LA with a flawed roster and overall plan.

In the other stops at least the James circus was offset by a prime James and the expectations of a championship. I’m not seeing that with the Lakers. I’m seeing a three year Farewell Tour as he collects lifetime achievements and a long list of excuses of why the Lakers never had the “right” coach, teammates or luck during his tenure.
lakersfan8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
lakersfan8 wrote:

That's different. We haven't heard anything about Lebron wants out. In fact, I think the main reasons why he chose the Lakers is not for basketball. There is still a good chance he remains with us.
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:

He brought some of the circus to town with him. So hard to put all the dysfunction simply on the Lakers FO.

Is it? Because the Buss kids weren't a dysfunctional family and management organization prior to Lebron showing up? I must have imagined the years of public fighting between Jeanie and Jim.
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:

Is it? Because the Buss kids weren't a dysfunctional family and management organization prior to Lebron showing up? I must have imagined the years of public fighting between Jeanie and Jim.

Whats happening right now is all on the FO.
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject:

I dont think it comes to this but the only trades I could think of:

CLIPPERS:
* Shai
* Shamet
* Harrell
* Picks

76ERS
* Ben Simmons

ROCKETS
* Capela
* Eric Gordon
* Picks

KNICKS
* Top 5 Pick
* Trier
* DSJ

BROOKLYN:
* LeVert
* Dinwiddie
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
RG73 wrote:

Yep
iimarshon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject:

lakersfan8 wrote:

Agree.

SAS said Bron has been traveling to recruit Kawhi.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject:

Kawhi and Giannis are the best 2 way players in the league. It is hard for me to picture Kawhi leaving Toronto for this dumpster fire.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
RG73 wrote:

You may be right. They chose this James path. They brought the James influence/ circus to town for all the wrong reasons and with only a vague plan of how to make it work.

I will think of it as the fire was already burning, then they tried to put it out with gasoline. Now we have a full four alarm fire raging.

So yeah, it is on the dysfunctional FO and owner.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject:

Report: People close to Jeanie Buss 'imploring her to trade LeBron James'

Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers went from being “this close” to bringing Ty Lue on board as the next head coach to all of a sudden being a complete train wreck again. After Lue reportedly walked away from negotiations, it’s now being reported that people close to owner Jeanie Buss are pleading with her to trade superstar LeBron James.

Quote:
Truly, nothing has gone right for the Lakers in a long, long time. The organization appears to be in full disarray, and this latest development with the coaching search magnifies it all so much more.

Trading LeBron James — if that’s even something that’s feasible — would be the ultimate white-flag move, indicating the franchise is ready to blow it all up once more and start from scratch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-people-close-to-jeanie-buss-imploring-her-to-trade-lebron-james/ar-AAB7uAX?li=BBnba9I&ocid=mailsignout
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject:

From the Linda Rambis thread:

Quote:
Stephen A. Smith saying the Rambis are making every decision, not Jeanie, not Pelinka. They are running the coaching search, they are basically the acting President of BB Operations. SAS even kind of hinted that the Rambis’ are the ones who are advising Jeanie to just forget about trying to pair another star with LeBron and just trade him and start over.

So you got LeBron travelling to games to recruit stars like Kawhi to sign with us, but then you have the Rambii telling Jeanie to just trade LeBron?

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:29 am    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
From the Linda Rambis thread:

Quote:
Stephen A. Smith saying the Rambis are making every decision, not Jeanie, not Pelinka. They are running the coaching search, they are basically the acting President of BB Operations. SAS even kind of hinted that the Rambis’ are the ones who are advising Jeanie to just forget about trying to pair another star with LeBron and just trade him and start over.

So you got LeBron travelling to games to recruit stars like Kawhi to sign with us, but then you have the Rambii telling Jeanie to just trade LeBron?

I don't even know what to say. I don't know what to say!!!
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:30 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
lakersfan8 wrote:

That’s pretty much his career
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Kawhi and Giannis are the best 2 way players in the league. It is hard for me to picture Kawhi leaving Toronto for this dumpster fire.

It’s hard to imagine Kawhi leaving his team to be #2 on someone else’s team. He is a headliner, not a backup band.
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject:

Buy the team LeBron
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject:

You know Jeff Bezos can be the KING of LA if he just swooped in with The Godfather offer that Anschutz and Shiong can’t even compete with....

$10 BILLION straight cash homie!
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:

He is a genuine weirdo, though. Maybe he lives in a hole and is oblivious to what a cluster (bleep) this franchise is.
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Stephen A. Smith: LeBron James 'Quietly' Recruiting Kawhi Leonard to Lakers

Quote:
LeBron met with Kawhi in Philly and is actively trying to recruit him.

LeBron trying to recruit Kawhi while Rambii wants to trade LeBron.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject:

iimarshon wrote:
King Randle wrote:
RG73 wrote:

Yep

Hilarious.

For 20 years whenever something was wrong with the Lakers or we didn't win a championship, it was always Kobe's fault, per the media and a lot of fans on this very board.

Now all of a sudden when it's LeBron's time in the spotlight (a guy who hasn't done jacksquat for our franchise) it's the dysfunctional front office that is to blame.

The LeBron apologist mentality of the media has infected this fandom.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1125, 1126, 1127 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 1126 of 2082
Jump to: