The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1031, 1032, 1033 ... 2086, 2087, 2088  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
Back on topic. Bron ain't it, sorry. He bores me and I hate how he hides behind his stats. Who mentions that he is averaging a triple double while he is getting his ass whipped in the finals? Who wears a shirt that says "check my stats" in the summer after getting waxed in the finals? I can't go with that....who fakes a broken hand after getting swept in the finals? Bwahahaha. Please.

LeBron has done all of that and more...

Here's the weird thing about all of this... There are Lakers fans who weren't that fond of Magic or Kobe. There is still a small faction of fans who debate Kobe vs. Shaq. I remember all the fans who peppered Lamar with "Odumb" and Pau with "Gasoft". But when it comes down to it... No Lakers fan doubts the greatness of our guys. We didn't have the dissension we have now.

LeBron inspires pure vile and disgust from the Lakers fan who fell in love with the standard. That standard was our franchise players being Lakers fans just like we are. That means dropping 50 in Charlotte on some random Tuesday night because it was needed. Or giving the Clippers 60 on your birthday. It also means pushing your body to the brink on a back to back against whack teams because that's what we need.

I never felt like a Lakers star prior to LeBron needed to prove his worth through stats. It has always been about winning at all costs. I'd rather spend five more years in the lottery if it means we maintain our standard as an organization. The Lakers brand is worth more than the bull crap we are putting up with now.

In a nutshell... We don't trust LeBron and we think he's full of it. He hasn't even been here a full season and the team is in chaos. So much so that Lavar said eff being quiet, I'm telling the damn truth.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

LakersNewEra wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
This is the thread that I really hope other team's fans don't go to. This terribly put together team goes 6-11 without him and loses AT HOME to the Knicks and the Cavs but we're gonna blame Lebron because-and lemme know if I have this straight-triple doubles stink and "sometimes you just need to score 50"?

I'm embarrassed.

Why would you be embarrassed? Its not exactly the secret many of us if not the majority dont really see LeBron as one of own. He will never really get love here, he isnt Kobe. Its in our best interest to win with him, we know what we signed up for but so does he, this is a business relationship. We dont like him and he isnt one of us. I think this goes for a huge number of Laker fans. and LeBron knew it before signing here. Only by winning multiple championships can he change it otherwise it will always be a very lukewarm relationship between LeBron and many Laker fans.

wth?
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject:

LakersNewEra wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
This is the thread that I really hope other team's fans don't go to. This terribly put together team goes 6-11 without him and loses AT HOME to the Knicks and the Cavs but we're gonna blame Lebron because-and lemme know if I have this straight-triple doubles stink and "sometimes you just need to score 50"?

I'm embarrassed.

Why would you be embarrassed? Its not exactly the secret many of us if not the mcajority dont really see LeBron as one of own. He will never really get love here, he isnt Kobe. Its in our best interest to win with him, we know what we signed up for but so does he, this is a business relationship. We dont like him and he isnt one of us. I think this goes for a huge number of Laker fans. and LeBron knew it before signing here. Only by winning multiple championships can he change it otherwise it will always be a very lukewarm relationship between LeBron and many Laker fans.

Other than the fact that we look like spoiled brats? No reason.

Look, you like who you want to like. No one is telling you differently. I specifically responded to those pulling things from their ass in order to "prove" that we could do better without him. "Sure he had a dumb triple double but we needed him to score 50 points" is a dumb think to say. I think most around here-even those who don't like him-can agree on that.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

I'm embarrassed.

Why would you be embarrassed? Its not exactly the secret many of us if not the mcajority dont really see LeBron as one of own. He will never really get love here, he isnt Kobe. Its in our best interest to win with him, we know what we signed up for but so does he, this is a business relationship. We dont like him and he isnt one of us. I think this goes for a huge number of Laker fans. and LeBron knew it before signing here. Only by winning multiple championships can he change it otherwise it will always be a very lukewarm relationship between LeBron and many Laker fans.

Other than the fact that we look like spoiled brats? No reason.

Look, you like who you want to like. No one is telling you differently. I specifically responded to those pulling things from their ass in order to "prove" that we could do better without him. "Sure he had a dumb triple double but we needed him to score 50 points" is a dumb think to say. I think most around here-even those who don't like him-can agree on that.

I never get embarssed by what others do. I have no control over that.

As for LBJ to me, I always didn't like him. I don't care much for his personality or opinions either. I was KB24 for life but then this whole GSW dynasty started to happen and now I don't care who we get as long as we take them down.

I want to drown the GSW in a fire.
LakersNewEra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

I'm embarrassed.

Why would you be embarrassed? Its not exactly the secret many of us if not the majority dont really see LeBron as one of own. He will never really get love here, he isnt Kobe. Its in our best interest to win with him, we know what we signed up for but so does he, this is a business relationship. We dont like him and he isnt one of us. I think this goes for a huge number of Laker fans. and LeBron knew it before signing here. Only by winning multiple championships can he change it otherwise it will always be a very lukewarm relationship between LeBron and many Laker fans.

wth?

Its true what I said. I think most of our fanbase is attached to Kobe, many of us hated LeBron throughout the years and thats not going to change.
Therefore the support a franchise player would normally get from the fanbase...dont see LeBron getting that. Its a different kind of a relationship. He got here because he estimated it would be the best place for him to chase a ring. And we got him for the same reason.
I mean its still technically possible but hasnt exactly worked out the way both sides expected so far.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject:

laker50 wrote:
Lebron did NOT make the Lakers bad. Before Lebron the Lakers was a low level lottery team. Second to the last in the West.
With Lebron there is at least a chance to make the playoffs.
Lebron cannot perform miracles. He needs some help or great health.

Lakers fans who do not see this can root for another team.

Kobe took Smush, Kwame, Luke, etc. to the playoffs in the West and had a 3-1 lead over Nash's best team ever. Let that sink in and when we lost, who did they try to blame? Even after LeBron pouted on the bench at the end of game one of the finals into OT, with the game undecided, despite JRs mistake, he pouted and basically quit and nobody blamed him. A real winner says, no prob bro, I got this, we winning this ish.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Before you even try, when you lose by 39 in a given game, I think it is safe to say that everybody checked out. Please don't compare that to game one of the finals with the game basically 0-0 with a fresh 5 minutes on the clock. Suckas try to point to that ONE game and say, SEE! I have so many Bron quitting moments, it ain't even funny. He doesn't want to compete, if it ain't easy, he bails, check his history.

Last edited by CHAMP24 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:
Lebron did NOT make the Lakers bad. Before Lebron the Lakers was a low level lottery team. Second to the last in the West.

Kobe took Smush, Kwame, Luke, etc. to the playoffs in the West and had a 3-1 lead over Nash's best team ever. Let that sink in.

Lebron took Eric Snow, Larry Hughes and Daniel Gibson to the NBA Finals. I like Kobe a hell of a lot more than I'll ever like Lebron but this isn't the road you wanna go down.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Kobe took Smush, Kwame, Luke, etc. to the playoffs in the West and had a 3-1 lead over Nash's best team ever. Let that sink in.

Lebron took Eric Snow, Larry Hughes and Daniel Gibson to the NBA Finals. I like Kobe a hell of a lot more than I'll ever like Lebron but this isn't the road you wanna go down.

I have no problem with that, he smashed the Orlando team that Lebron quit against when the puppets were out. TWO times Kobe was waiting for LeBron in the finals but Bron choked/quit. So he ran to Miami......Lakers trade for CP3....league says no dice, we have to promote Bron or else all of this king james stuff sounds silly. Plus the small market mafia sabotaged more rings with that veto. Look, that team of Smush and Co. was horrible and we were in the much tougher Western conference. Even the last two title teams were not stacked. Sasha, congo cash, Farmar, Brown, one legged Bynum were basically our bench. Even adam morrison got a ring...lol

Last edited by CHAMP24 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperNutZ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

Beir stop being logical and reasonable .
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject:

SuperNutZ wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

All three of those guys were better than Smush, Kwame and Luke. Stop.

Last edited by CHAMP24 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Are we really going to compare LBJ and Kobe in that respect? One has colluded his entire career and jumped ships and still managed to come up short compared to what Kobe has accomplished in a much harder conference. Lets not go down that road....
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject:

AirTupac wrote:
Are we really going to compare LBJ and Kobe in that respect? One has colluded his entire career and still managed to come up short compared to what Kobe has accomplished in a much harder conference. Lets not go down that road....

Exactly.....not one....not six...not seven....OOPS!!!!
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject:

LakersNewEra wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

I'm embarrassed.

wth?

Its true what I said. I think most of our fanbase is attached to Kobe, many of us hated LeBron throughout the years and thats not going to change.
Therefore the support a franchise player would normally get from the fanbase...dont see LeBron getting that. Its a different kind of a relationship. He got here because he estimated it would be the best place for him to chase a ring. And we got him for the same reason.
I mean its still technically possible but hasnt exactly worked out the way both sides expected so far.

If he "estimated" the best place to get a ring he would have went to the 76ers/Rockets. When did players start chasing rings on lottery teams?
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject:

CHAMP24 wrote:
SuperNutZ wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

All three of those guys were better than Smush, Kwame and Luke. Stop.

Probably, but they weren't better than Lamar Odom. Any reason why you didn't mention him?
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Logging on 20+ times a day to bash Lebron over and over again has got to be some sort of mental illness. Only to lie about it and say you have no agenda.

News Flash. Kobe is a sociopath. He doesn’t give a (bleep) about you, or anyone else for that matter. Sleep well knowing that fact.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is proving many of us right. Fraud. And now looking like an old fraud
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Logging on 20+ times a day to bash Lebron over and over again has got to be some sort of mental illness. Only to lie about it and say you have no agenda.

News Flash. Kobe is a sociopath. He doesn’t give a (bleep) about you, or anyone else for that matter. Sleep well knowing that fact.

At least he never told us that his life is so much better than ours. He never told us we have to go back to our miserable lives while he gets to go back to his. People bash lebron because of what lebron does and says. I've always said that if he had real professionals around him instead of his yes men and homeboys they would tell him to zip it most of the times or re-word things so they don't sound so divisive, conceited and weak.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

At least he never told us that his life is so much better than ours. He never told us we have to go back to our miserable lives while he gets to go back to his. People bash lebron because of what lebron does and says. I've always said that if he had real professionals around him instead of his yes men and homeboys they would tell him to zip it most of the times or re-word things so they don't sound so divisive, conceited and weak.

Again…

If you like Kobe and don't like Lebron and I'm fine with that. I am a bigger fan of Kobe than I'll ever be of Lebron. That being said…I REALLY don't think we want to dive into past transgressions when trying to prove that Kobe is the superior human being.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
deal wrote:
Hating on our best player seems to be a pastime for some...

I can admit it. But at least I am constructive. I'm not just throwing out random hot takes. Everything I say is substantiated by events and facts.

LeBron's statistics seem to be the commonly shared source of his worship. But who cares if he gets a triple double? What if the team needed 50 point from him? Or just to play defense? LeBron constantly comes off as he doing all he can not to be blamed instead of doing whatever it takes to win.

I personally think it's sad he loses a game to Hawks.

I think the ones like myself are just not impressed by LeBron and it's been that way for years.

We're being asked to root for a superstar who struggles at the free throw line and still doesn't have a patent shot or go-to move after all these years.

And for all the trouble, we are still a lottery team.

I was not looking at particular posters.

My take is; our best player gives us a triple double and there are 5
men on the floor. Instead of blaming the guy that give you the best output
we should be ragging the other 4. For me it make no sense to blame your
most productive player.

We simply don't have the team to back up LeBron, we saw this with Kobe
and it was the same crap. He could not win alone but we somehow have
decided LeBron should be able to carry our bunch of inconsistent players.

It's a 5 man game, it's very difficult to carry dead weight at any age.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Lebron, the biggest dude there xD

https://i.redd.it/ly9ctv8rp7h21.jpg
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject:

His current relationship with Kyrie:

https://i.redd.it/9kk6mcuj68h21.jpg
daytripper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

I'm guessing nobody here cares. That wasn't a Laker team.
All I care about is what's happening here in LA and so far it ain't pretty.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject:

daytripper wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
CHAMP24 wrote:
laker50 wrote:

I'm guessing nobody here cares. That wasn't a Laker team.
All I care about is what's happening here in LA and so far it ain't pretty.

Hasn't been pretty for 6 or 7 years
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is the 31st player to represent the Lakers at the All Star game
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1031, 1032, 1033 ... 2086, 2087, 2088  Next
Page 1032 of 2088
Jump to: