THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1779, 1780, 1781 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
You keep ignoring all the other evidence and cherry picking the bits and pieces that already confirm your belief. The article I linked to above was based on a bi-partisan Senate investigation and report. And then there was the Mueller report. But whatever dude. Have no idea why you're so invested in giving Jill Stein and Russia the benefit of the doubt.

I do. Same reason Fox News viewers are invested in backing Trump. You tend to support the people who are giving you your news.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
The problem you're dealing with is the same folks who got all atwitter over Stein last time, and who were inundated with Russian agitprop, are the same people who are still inundated with Russian agitprop, so they aren't going to listen to you this time either.

As opposed to listening to the big 4 from the intel community on MSNBC every night (they are literally on the payroll). Good one.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:

These are just peaceniks. Their biggest crimes are fighting for the environment and opposing war.

There, in a nutshell, is why I believe conservatives abandoned conservation and caring for our planet: They could not accept anything from the counterculture and if the counterculture was for something, they would have to be agin it.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
You keep ignoring all the other evidence and cherry picking the bits and pieces that already confirm your belief. The article I linked to above was based on a bi-partisan Senate investigation and report. And then there was the Mueller report. But whatever dude. Have no idea why you're so invested in giving Jill Stein and Russia the benefit of the doubt.

I read the article. That's where I got the NBC link from. New Knowledge also worked with that Senate Intel committee, IIRC. I have no idea why you and so many others feel the need to throw Jill Stein under the bus (I get why Clinton does it) to rationalize the results of the election.

These are just peaceniks. Their biggest crimes are fighting for the environment and opposing war.

Peaceniks

Peaceniks don't meet with Dictators and Mafia Gods..
Why was she in Russia with Michael Flynn meeting with Vladimir Putin

Both very bad people.. interesting circles..

Then this guy who is defending her here
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2017/12/21/that-infamous-moscow-dinner-where-michael-flynn-and-jill-stein-sat-with-putin-utahs-rocky-anderson-was-there-too/

^^Sounds just like a Russian Stooge himself.. **He was at the party her and Flynn were at

The US shouldn't complain is what they all seems to say
Rebuild relations with Russia
blah blah blah
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
The problem you're dealing with is the same folks who got all atwitter over Stein last time, and who were inundated with Russian agitprop, are the same people who are still inundated with Russian agitprop, so they aren't going to listen to you this time either.

As opposed to listening to the big 4 from the intel community on MSNBC every night (they are literally on the payroll). Good one.

If I have you correctly, you're saying that since I think you are getting your information from Russian intelligence, that means I'm getting mine from US intelligence? I'm missing the joke.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

There, in a nutshell, is why I believe conservatives abandoned conservation and caring for our planet: They could not accept anything from the counterculture and if the counterculture was for something, they would have to be agin it.

I agree, and it saddens me to be see people from the left or democrats (pro-choice republicans at this point) adopting their tactics.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

If I have you correctly, you're saying that since I think you are getting your information from Russian intelligence, that means I'm getting mine from US intelligence? I'm missing the joke.

Lol. If you trust it that is the joke. The Iraq war wasn't that long ago... jeeze. These are literally trained liars.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

BERNIE SANDERS SAYS 'IT'S NO GREAT SECRET' RUSSIA WAS TRYING TO DIVIDE DEMOCRATS AGAINST HILLARY
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Lol. If you trust it that is the joke. The Iraq war wasn't that long ago... jeeze. These are literally trained liars.

OK, I don't trust everything I see implicitly, but you do have to get your information somewhere, and I'm definitely putting US intelligence well above Russian intelligence when it comes to things that affect Americans.

BTW, the Bush administration manipulated, cherry picked, obfuscated, ignored, and flat out lied about the intelligence in Iraq, most of which was nothing like what was presented to us.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

BERNIE SANDERS SAYS 'IT'S NO GREAT SECRET' RUSSIA WAS TRYING TO DIVIDE DEMOCRATS AGAINST HILLARY

Well of course he would. He's now in on it. See how that works?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject:

I have nothing against the Green Party. I do have something against them being used for nefarious purposes by having a fake green-party candidate installed not for the purpose of advancing green party ideals, but for the purpose of meddling in our election through a Russian Intelligence misinformation campaign via their witting or unwitting accomplice, Jill Stein.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

OK, I don't trust everything I see implicitly, but you do have to get your information somewhere, and I'm definitely putting US intelligence well above Russian intelligence when it comes to things that affect Americans.

BTW, the Bush administration manipulated, cherry picked, obfuscated, ignored, and flat out lied about the intelligence in Iraq, most of which was nothing like what was presented to us.

Golden Odie: Robert Mueller (not making eye contact) clearly lying to Congress about the Iraq's weapons program.

Here's how I approach information or analysis gleened from intelligence sources: I assume they're lying and ask to see the evidence. Very simple, very effective. If more people adopted this approach I think it would save millions of lives from entering these illegal wars.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

As did Bush Sr. in Desert Storm.. fake satellite images of tank build up and babies in incubators thrown to the floor by Iraqi Elite Military.. all fake lies to murder for oil
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject:

One of the strategies of Putin-style authoritarianism is to muddy the waters between truth and fiction so that the masses are so confused that they throw their hands and decide there is no such thing as truth or integrity.

So if that's where you are, congrats! You are now an unwitting dupe of the very authoritarian power you think you're resisting.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Lol. Best one yet. The Gimp.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHLD7CeUYAEMp-s?format=jpg&name=900x900

hot damn. This might be the most seamless photoshop work I've ever seen.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Brian Tyler Cohen

@briantylercohen
·
1h

BIG NEWS: Federal judge BLOCKS Republican effort to undermine Amendment 4/voting rights restoration in Florida. Those with felony convictions *cannot* be blocked from registering to vote if they can’t afford to repay their financial obligations.

Big win for voting rights.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
jordan
@JordanUhl
·
11m
At 7:35 pm, it was reported that Tulsi Gabbard was over an hour late for a press event in Iowa and that her aides weren't telling people what was going on.

She just went live on Tucker Carlson's show.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Tulsi Gabbard Is Not Anti-War
She’s a nationalist, hiding behind a mask of anti-interventionism

LINK

Anybody ready to die on Mount Gabbard should give this a read.
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Hillary Clinton appears to suggest Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Friday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."

Clinton never names Gabbard, but there are only five women running for President -- Gabbard, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and author Marianne Williamson -- and none of the other woman have been accused of being boosted by Russia.

"They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far," Clinton said.

Gabbard and her spokespeople did not respond to questions from CNN.

"If the nesting doll fits," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said when asked if the former secretary of state was referring to Gabbard.

I always knew Hilary was a McCarthyist!!

ok, ok.

Hillary has lost all sense of reality. At least we have one war monger sitting out
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Trump has unleashed Turkey to invade Syria so they can commit genocide against the Kurds, while also unleashing ISIS from prison.

But the left decides that it's a good time to attack Hillary Clinton for being a "war monger."

#Pathetic
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Trump has unleashed Turkey to invade Syria so they can commit genocide against the Kurds, while also unleashing ISIS from prison.

But the left decides that it's a good time to attack Hillary Clinton for being a "war monger."

#Pathetic

By far the tamest of the words I was thinking of . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Hillary Clinton appears to suggest Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Friday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."

Clinton never names Gabbard, but there are only five women running for President -- Gabbard, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and author Marianne Williamson -- and none of the other woman have been accused of being boosted by Russia.

"They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far," Clinton said.

"If the nesting doll fits," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said when asked if the former secretary of state was referring to Gabbard.

maybe if Hillary had focused on going to the heartland and listening to the people who were suffering through financial hardships, we wouldn't have this jackass in the WH.

Tulsi Gabbard is hated by the establishment because of that giant elephant in the room.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

paymonM wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

maybe if Hillary had focused on going to the heartland and listening to the people who were suffering through financial hardships, we wouldn't have this jackass in the WH.

Tulsi Gabbard is hated by the establishment because of that giant elephant in the room.

As someone who is an Independent but basically a centrist Democrat, I was willing to hear Gabbard out before, even having respect for her prior military service. It's quite clear to me now, however, that she deserves all of the hate she's getting from Democrats.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

ok, ok.

Hillary has lost all sense of reality. At least we have one war monger sitting out

Whenever Hillary's detractors try to riff on her like this they only ever seem to further affirm her legitimacy as a statesperson.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Golden Odie: Robert Mueller (not making eye contact) clearly lying to Congress about the Iraq's weapons program.

Here's how I approach information or analysis gleened from intelligence sources: I assume they're lying and ask to see the evidence. Very simple, very effective. If more people adopted this approach I think it would save millions of lives from entering these illegal wars.

Here's how I approach reading or listening to anything a republican or Trumpanzee has to say: I Know they are developmentally disabled and are punk cowards so I immediately tune them out for fear I would immediately become stupid via osmosis of some sort.
Also they are the biggest bores at parties : " No, I haven't seen Tim Allens new show, is network T.V. still a thing?"
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1779, 1780, 1781 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 1780 of 3663
Jump to: