THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2844, 2845, 2846 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Seriously, though, to really check if the GA system is rigged, they need to write in Trump. Then see if those votes are not counted for Trump. That’s the best way to both protest and provide some evidence of a rigged election. This needs to be the plan. I bet if you ask Trump he will say you should vote for him, too.

Imagine if more voters penned Trump's name in both races,. Would he then get both Senate Seats?
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject:

PROTECT JOE'S ANKLES
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject:

I hear if enough Georgia voters write in Trump that it will short circuit the dominion servers and it will overturn the election votes and the electoral college will have to elect Trump to president for life status
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Sonam Sheth
@sonam_sheth

All six battleground states — Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada — have now finalized their election results, cementing Joe Biden's victory.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:32 pm    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
PROTECT JOE'S ANKLES

WATCH JOE'S BACK!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:00 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
Quote:
Sonam Sheth
@sonam_sheth

All six battleground states — Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada — have now finalized their election results, cementing Joe Biden's victory.
Quote:

So sad. This was the biggest theft in the history of our great county, America United. This theft is bigger than when the Mexicans stole Texas and we had to fight the Burrito war to get it back. This theft is bigger than when the Polynesians tied that big rope around Hawaii and dragged it to Japan forcing us to drop atomic bombs on Japan and drag it all the way back. A bigger theft than when the British tried to steal Massachusetts and rename it New England. So sad. This very big theft. But I will never stop fighting til I get to the bottom of this. You all just need to stand behind me and send $500 from every paycheck for the next 4 years to my Great new PAC - Save America. And after we find the evidence, we'll use anything that's left over to finally lock up Crooked Hilary and that Muslim with the fake birth certificate.

@DonaldJTrump
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Trump is now attacking Doug Ducey and Brian Kemp on Twitter. Watching the republicans eat their own is hilarious.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject:

He also accused Barr of all people of being in on fixing the election against him. And his lawyers filed a lawsuit in Michigan claiming proof of fraud in a county that doesn’t exist.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Trump is now attacking Doug Ducey and Brian Kemp on Twitter. Watching the republicans eat their own is hilarious.

What is not hilarious is watching the GOP coordinate to promote the idea that the vote was fraudulent and that Trump was cheated. To most Americans, it's folly. But to far too many Republicans, the lie is now truth because it is being affirmed through political rhetoric despite the facts. That is going to be a huge rallying point over the next four years and totally cripples any hopes to quell the current state of national division.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:

Best part was Trump tried to call Ducey while he was signing the certification documents on TV and Ducey took his phone out of his pocket, muted it, set it face down and kept signing.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Trump Lawyer: Former DHS Senior Official Should Be Executed

Quote:
On Monday President Trump’s campaign lawyer and former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova said that fired Trump cybersecurity chief Chris Krebs should be executed for saying that the election was the “most secure in United States history.”

DiGenova, appearing on the Howie Carr show, which simulcasts on Newsmax, took aim at Krebs as an aside during a wheels-off segment full of false claims about how the United States election had been rigged.

“Anybody who thinks that this election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity [for Trump]. That guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot,” diGenova said.

Steve Bannon said Wray and Fauci should be beheaded and now this clown is saying Krebs should be shot (and/or drawn and quartered). We know Trump's idiot fans are not adverse to violence so this seems like inciting them to do harm to these men. DiGenova is an attorney, at the least he should be disbarred.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
Dominator wrote:

Best part was Trump tried to call Ducey while he was signing the certification documents on TV and Ducey took his phone out of his pocket, muted it, set it face down and kept signing.

That was funny.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:

What is not hilarious is watching the GOP coordinate to promote the idea that the vote was fraudulent and that Trump was cheated. To most Americans, it's folly. But to far too many Republicans, the lie is now truth because it is being affirmed through political rhetoric despite the facts. That is going to be a huge rallying point over the next four years and totally cripples any hopes to quell the current state of national division.

I'm all for them not believing in the process and sitting out a bunch of elections, especially those two run offs in January.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:

I'm all for them not believing in the process and sitting out a bunch of elections, especially those two run offs in January.

Sure, if that was actually what would happen, but we both know it won't be.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Sean Hannity Says Trump ‘Needs To Pardon’ Himself And His ‘Whole Family’

HUFF POST
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Wilt wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:

I think some will definitely sit out, or write in Trump's name. Whether or not it will be statistically significant, I don't know. There's a reason Ronna (formerly Romney) McDaniel went to Georgia urging people not sit out the election. Those crazies believe it's already decided and that the Republicans in Georgia have been paid by Hugo Chavez to rig the election.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Miles Taylor @MilesTaylorUSA

Trump confidantes have told me there are three things he fears more than losing: financial scrutiny, getting prosecuted, and being forgotten. If so, I suspect he’s in for a rough ride.

I hope he lives the rest of his miserable life dealing with all three.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 pm    Post subject:

Trump raises more than $150 million appealing to false election claims

Quote:
President Trump’s political operation has raised more than $150 million since Election Day, using a blizzard of misleading appeals about the election to shatter fundraising records set during the campaign, according to people with knowledge of the contributions.

The influx of political donations is one reason Trump and some allies are inclined to continue a legal onslaught and public affairs blitz focused on baseless claims of election fraud, even as their attempts have repeatedly failed in court and as key states continue to certify wins for President-elect Joe Biden.

Much of the money raised since the election is likely to go into an account for the president to use on political activities after he leaves office, while some of the contributions will go toward what’s left of the legal fight.

The contributions, from thousands of grass-roots donors across the country, are split into several accounts, including the leadership PAC that is loosely regulated and could be used to personally benefit the president after he leaves the White House.

“Small donors who give to Trump thinking they are financing an ‘official election defense fund’ are in fact helping pay down the Trump campaign’s debt or funding his post-presidential political operation,”

The leadership PAC could be spent, for example, to pay for events at his own properties, or to finance his travel or personal expenses. There are very few limitations on how money going to the group can be spent.

The Art of the Grift meets There's a Sucker Born Every Minute.
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:05 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:

HUFF POST

Pardon yourself or others that haven't even been formally indicted? Is that even possible?
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:23 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:

And Fox too. They always run stories about radical Dems "eating their own" (that phrase).
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 am    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:

HUFF POST

Pardon yourself or others that haven't even been formally indicted? Is that even possible?

They're pissed that they won't hurry up and indict him while he can still pardon himself is what it sounds like. Folks are probably smart enough to wait til Jan 21st.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
LakerLand247 wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:

HUFF POST

They're pissed that they won't hurry up and indict him while he can still pardon himself is what it sounds like. Folks are probably smart enough to wait til Jan 21st.

which republican has the balls to indict him and faced a outrage from trump's base even if it's explained that it's for trump's benefit
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:27 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Wilt wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:

I think some will definitely sit out, or write in Trump's name. Whether or not it will be statistically significant, I don't know. There's a reason Ronna (formerly Romney) McDaniel went to Georgia urging people not sit out the election. Those crazies believe it's already decided and that the Republicans in Georgia have been paid by Hugo Chavez to rig the election.

Sure, there are going to be a few idiots and zealots, but the bolded is my point. The vast majority are going to understand what's at stake and are not going to cut off their noses to spite their face.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:

They can lie 24/7 on TV and social media, but not under oath. Somebody should make a compilation film of these nuts talking about fraud on the air and then saying nothing in court. Maybe for the Lincoln Project?
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:11 am    Post subject:

Trump's desperation and delusion is apparent. His greatest fear is becoming irrelevant and losing his ability to control people. I still believe he could give a rat's ass about being president. It's the power he's addicted to. Reality, however, will always win out in the end.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2844, 2845, 2846 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 2845 of 3673
Jump to: