Steve Kerr returns as head coach tonight vs the Pacers

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Steve Kerr returns as head coach tonight vs the Pacers

Figures not that we were going to win this game anyways but even if we had a lead we would blow it like we seem to this season.
fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject:

This probably means that Pop will coach the Allstar game instead of Luke. Too bad.

Btw, what's your opinion of Jordan Hill this season?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Yes he and Lue are going to be coaches of the ASG

As for Jordan Hill? Not overly fond of him but to be honest the Pacers have a lot of issues that he's really far down the list.

I need Paul George to grow up and realize he has to lead this team.

Also I think the team ran its course with Frank Vogel but I can't think of someone to replace him(and no I don't think Blatt is the answer either its a lateral move)
fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:57 am    Post subject:

We'd gladly take him off your hands and in return send over an old school head coach with experience in coddling star perimeter players.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject:

fiendishoc wrote:
We'd gladly take him off your hands and in return send over an old school head coach with experience in coddling star perimeter players.

Indy has its fill of mediocre coaches with the Colts alone... besides I doubt Vogel wants to deal with Hibbert a second time around..
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:

As for Jordan Hill? Not overly fond of him but to be honest the Pacers have a lot of issues that he's really far down the list.

Also I think the team ran its course with Frank Vogel but I can't think of someone to replace him(and no I don't think Blatt is the answer either its a lateral move)

I have watched quite a few Pacer games, here are my thoughts, let me know what you think BF.

Starting with I agree they have outgrown Vogel.

Also agree with George, I feel like he's coasting, and then I feel like he gets flustered. He does need help, but IMO he can be a clear cut superstar, just needs to wake up.

Miles Turner is pretty good.

Solomon Hill can hit 3s all of a sudden?

Monta will Monta.

Mahimi is a faster Hibbert.
MIZ83
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

I have watched quite a few Pacer games, here are my thoughts, let me know what you think BF.

Also agree with George, I feel like he's coasting, and then I feel like he gets flustered. He does need help, but IMO he can be a clear cut superstar, just needs to wake up.

Monta will Monta.

Watching GS vs Pacers, I was impressed with Miles Turner. He is going to develop into a handful. He and George could become quite a combination to build on.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject:

MIZ83 wrote:
Snipes wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Monta will Monta.

Watching GS vs Pacers, I was impressed with Miles Turner. He is going to develop into a handful. He and George could become quite a combination to build on.

Nah. Paul George will be in Purple and Gold by 2018.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Monta will Monta.

Yes I'm surprised Vogel lasted this long Pacers coaches don't have long tenures. I do like Mahimi and well Monta I'm not that fond of I see why GS dumped him.

I don't know about Hill he's streaky the real breakout star besides Turner is GR3 or as I like to call him "Lil Pup"
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:08 am    Post subject:

I was trying to find another post and stumbled onto this one rather funny to read in retrospect since Vogel now coaches the Lakers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: