Netflix's True Crime Documentary: Making a Murderer (Warning: Spoilers Inside)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am    Post subject:

I haven't seen this documentary yet, but ABC News did a brief review of this case, and all I can say is that it seems like stuff like this is common in podunk towns where there is zero publicity and prosecutors need to up their convictions so they can advance in their careers.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/40dquo/prodefense_information_that_was_left_out_of_mam/

Pro-defense evidence that was left out of the documentary.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject:

I´m really glad that the accused in this documentary is white. If he were black the whole thing would be ONLY about race this race that.

We can finally just observe how bad humans are because they are just out for themselves. You don´t need to be racist to be a bad person. You can just do everything at all costs to better your career, be a vengeful person etc.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Federal Judge Overturns Brendan Dassey Conviction

Can possibly go free in 90 days if state decides not to re-try.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Judge-Overturns-Conviction-for-Making-a-Murderers-Brendan-Dassey-390019181.html
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Ted wrote:
Federal Judge Overturns Brendan Dassey Conviction

Can possibly go free in 90 days if state decides not to re-try.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Judge-Overturns-Conviction-for-Making-a-Murderers-Brendan-Dassey-390019181.html

Good. He deserves it.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject:

I can't hear the name Brandon Dassey without hearing it in Ken Kratz' annoying voice.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Reminder that season two is out. Starting it tonight.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The test I really don't buy is the DNA on the bullet due to the failure of the negative control. The negative control should have been plain "buffer" from the same stock that was used to wash the bullet. If that buffer revealed a DNA profile it is really hard to say when it was introduced and whose it was, and how it would effect the interpretation of the test plate.

Ya. But then there was supposedly non-blood DNA on her car. The hood latch I think. That's the one that makes me wonder.

The Brendan Dassey testimony makes me wonder. In an early statement he says Steven told him he brought the body up from the quarry and told him he had killed her in the car. It seems like he doesn't say he saw the murder until after a few hours of questioning and being told "its okay" etc.

Also the new Jodi allegations are pretty damning.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure if I believe Avery is innocent. But I do believe Dassey is (and if he was involved, he was coerced, IMO). In either case, new trials for both should be considered.

I believe he was there and that he helped. With getting rid of the evidence and the body at least.

How do you propose that Avery and his mentally challenged cousin were able to so thoroughly clean any room or garage or any other surface of Teresa's blood or DNA? Also, after so thoroughly cleaning everything, does it make sense to you that they just left her car with Avery's blood stains in random places in the vehicle, and oh yeah dropped her car keys in his bedroom?

Just seeing this. If they used oxidative bleach rather than chlorinated bleach it would remove blood traces. Only chlorine bleach leaves behind traces to be found with luminol. Oxidative bleach will clean it all, something a person could easily learn while spending time in jail for a crime he didnt commit. The doc makes it seem as though every single surface was thoroughly tested for DNA, but it was not. That's far too expensive. They visually inspected and sent a few samples to the lab. As far as the blood in the car, since he left the car far from his trailer he had limited time and access and couldn't clean as much as he did in the garage. As far as the dropped keys, how do you think they fell there? It seemed like he might have taped them, or put them on a support shelf behind the drawer and tipping and shaking the dresser allowed them to fall from their stashed position.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Both Avery and Dassey are so innocent.

Remember me to never step foot in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Another thing to note is that the doc only shows Dassey interrogation footage from that office, I think at a school. However there is some 6-10 hours of interrogation that happens before that at various locations which make the police look less guilty and the doc acts as if those hours never happened. What are they trying to hide? Why not share that footage?

https://www.convolutedbrian.com/dassey_confessions_links.html

Hopefully those links are still working
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject:

So many scientific aberrations, it's just too good to be true. Unrealistically true as crazy as it sounds. Planted evidence all over the place.
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject:

turned this on last night and sat through like 2 mins of that media recap thingy they was doin

saw ken kratz say sweaty hands once or twice and turned it off
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: