Prime tickets--looking for partner(s)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Prime tickets--looking for partner(s)

I've been a season ticket holder for decades now, and have choice tickets in Section 110, row 9. Seats like this aren't cheap, but they're not easy to come by either.

I currently have one partner, but he and I have decided to see if others want to join us, and either split a season, or purchase tickets for around ten games. The price on these tickets is $274.00 per seat, plus $25.00 for parking, or $573.00 per game.

I hate to let these tickets lapse, but I'm nearing retirement and I'm getting to where fewer games would be fine. Despite it having been a lousy season (understatement of the year!), the games are still fun to attend. Anyway, my email address is Richcbt _at_ aol.com, and we need to decide this within a very few days, so interested parties should contact me quickly.

Thanks,

Richard Campbell
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject:

I wrote down your email. I'll make sure to drop a note

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject:

Sorry, but I just realized your email went to spam, so you'll be getting a reply immediately, ahaider.
krazypoetic
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Prime tickets--looking for partner(s)

Richcbt wrote:
I've been a season ticket holder for decades now, and have choice tickets in Section 110, row 9. Seats like this aren't cheap, but they're not easy to come by either.

I currently have one partner, but he and I have decided to see if others want to join us, and either split a season, or purchase tickets for around ten games. The price on these tickets is $274.00 per seat, plus $25.00 for parking, or $573.00 per game.

I hate to let these tickets lapse, but I'm nearing retirement and I'm getting to where fewer games would be fine. Despite it having been a lousy season (understatement of the year!), the games are still fun to attend. Anyway, my email address is Richcbt [ at ] aol.com, and we need to decide this within a very few days, so interested parties should contact me quickly.

Thanks,

Richard Campbell

Hey fellow LGers,

Richard fails to mention that he has been a season ticket holder for 25+ years or so. As a long time, die hard Laker fan, I jumped at the opportunity to be Richard's partner and became his partner through LG, and, despite the fact that we sucked last year, it was a good time to be up that close for all these games. The seats are pretty much 9 rows directly behind Floyd Mayweather's courtside seats and we are pretty excited that we are going to move up even closer this year. We are both looking to get another person involved in the season ticket package. You can either contact myself or Richard if you need further information on the seats. I know Richard's email has been kind of blowing up with PMs so please feel free to PM me instead/in addition to if you are interested.

You can email me at my law office at Kelihu _at_ EJLGlaw.com.

Thanks,

Kaveh
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Prime tickets--looking for partner(s)

krazypoetic wrote:
Richcbt wrote:

I hate to let these tickets lapse, but I'm nearing retirement and I'm getting to where fewer games would be fine. Despite it having been a lousy season (understatement of the year!), the games are still fun to attend. Anyway, my email address is Richcbt (@) aol.com, and we need to decide this within a very few days, so interested parties should contact me quickly.

Thanks,

Richard Campbell

Hey fellow LGers,

Richard fails to mention that he has been a season ticket holder for 25+ years or so. As a long time, die hard Laker fan, I jumped at the opportunity to be Richard's partner and became his partner through LG, and, despite the fact that we sucked last year, it was a good time to be up that close for all these games. The seats are pretty much 9 rows directly behind Floyd Mayweather's courtside seats and we are pretty excited that we are going to move up even closer this year. We are both looking to get another person involved in the season ticket package. You can either contact myself or Richard if you need further information on the seats. I know Richard's email has been kind of blowing up with PMs so please feel free to PM me instead/in addition to if you are interested.

You can email me at my law office at Kelihu _at_ EJLGlaw.com.

Thanks,

Kaveh

Thanks, Kaveh, for chiming in. We've gotten some very interested people, and one definite taker, so it looks like we'll be renewing again. I'm going to reach a final decision, with your help, in the next few days, so anybody that wants in needs to make themselves known.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Prime tickets--looking for partner(s)

Richcbt wrote:
krazypoetic wrote:
Richcbt wrote:

I hate to let these tickets lapse, but I'm nearing retirement and I'm getting to where fewer games would be fine. Despite it having been a lousy season (understatement of the year!), the games are still fun to attend. Anyway, my email address is Richcbt (@) aol.com, and we need to decide this within a very few days, so interested parties should contact me quickly.

Thanks,

Richard Campbell

Hey fellow LGers,

You can email me at my law office at Kelihu (@) EJLGlaw.com.

Thanks,

Kaveh

Thanks, Kaveh, for chiming in. We've gotten some very interested people, and one definite taker, so it looks like we'll be renewing again. I'm going to reach a final decision, with your help, in the next few days, so anybody that wants in needs to make themselves known.

Tickets are sweet. Rich took me to a game against Dallas a few years back. Loved the seats and the company. Jeannie Buss walked right past us and she is stunning in person. Moreso than in media. We had the best time yelling at Marc Cuban to sit down whenever he stood up. Rich is good peeps.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: