LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
YuruceWillis wrote:
Wonder whats going through Kobe's head as hes watching this

I wonder what was going through our front office head when they gave a broken down Kobe that ridiculous contract.

keep crying

I will for the next couple of seasons since they thought it was a good idea to pay a guy who can't even jump anymore 24 million a year.

so you know Kobe can't jump anymore because.....you watched him play 6 games after not playing for 8 months? Oh ok. Keep crying

I already told you that I will for the next couple of seasons due to paying a ridiculous amount to a washed up 35 year old.

a washed up 35 year old? Yup, after 17 years I guess thats the best way to refer to Kobe. The washed up 35 year old, can't even call him by his name. So you're committed to crying and can't respect legends of the team you apparently root for. What a fan you are. Just call you ......a crying fake laker fan?

I'm a Lakers fan, not just a Kobe fan like yourself. Duh.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
We should have kept MWP just to elbow Harden 3 or 4 times a year

MWP would be our number one option on this sorry squad.
thejet24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject:

YuruceWillis wrote:

"We were 20-26 last season at the end of January. We are 14-22. There's still hope. I just got to comeback asap."

That's why he gets paid the big bucks.
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
YuruceWillis wrote:

I wonder what was going through our front office head when they gave a broken down Kobe that ridiculous contract.

keep crying

I will for the next couple of seasons since they thought it was a good idea to pay a guy who can't even jump anymore 24 million a year.

so you know Kobe can't jump anymore because.....you watched him play 6 games after not playing for 8 months? Oh ok. Keep crying

I already told you that I will for the next couple of seasons due to paying a ridiculous amount to a washed up 35 year old.

a washed up 35 year old? Yup, after 17 years I guess thats the best way to refer to Kobe. The washed up 35 year old, can't even call him by his name. So you're committed to crying and can't respect legends of the team you apparently root for. What a fan you are. Just call you ......a crying fake laker fan?

Ohh, I see, the whole "I'm such a real Laker fan I never have anything positive to say about the Lakers or any legend who has played for them" argument

Actually, I'm a Lakers fan. And as a Laker fan I root for my team and appreciate the legends who have put in work for the Lakers.

I don't sit on my laptop crying on message boards while talking crap about every legend we've had, because thats how I prove my fan hood. Duh.
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Kobe and the front believe this team can be a playoff team I think
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is the game over yet?
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don Draper wrote:
danzag wrote:
We should have kept MWP just to elbow Harden 3 or 4 times a year

MWP would be our number one option on this sorry squad.

Don't over do it...
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

Just call me *** wrote:

!...
Just call me ***
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
YuruceWillis wrote:

keep crying

Ohh, I see, the whole "I'm such a real Laker fan I never have anything positive to say about the Lakers or any legend who has played for them" argument

Actually, I'm a Lakers fan. And as a Laker fan I root for my team and appreciate the legends who have put in work for the Lakers.

I don't sit on my laptop crying on message boards while talking crap about every legend we've had, because thats how I prove my fan hood. Duh.

As a Lakers fan I root for the team to succeed. With a ridiculous contract like the one our front office gave Kobe, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Seems to me that your first priority is being a Kobe fan. It's ok, people are different. I'm a Lakers fan first and a player's fan second. You're the opposite.
ibitegirls
Star Player
Star Player

pio2u wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is the game over yet?

well, i wouldn't go as far as to call it a "game"

more like torture
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

I really love the logic posters on here have that unless you're a crybaby who completely dismisses Kobe's entire career because of a contract and 6 games than you're just "Kobe fan" and not a Laker fan. Just like the guys who bash Magic all the time for whatever reason
ibitegirls
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Just call me *** wrote:

As a Lakers fan I root for the team to succeed. With a ridiculous contract like the one our front office gave Kobe, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Seems to me that your first priority is being a Kobe fan. It's ok, people are different. I'm a Lakers fan first and a player's fan second. You're the opposite.

the point is the contract was signed a while ago and you're still salty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Well then. If I knew that an argument would've started from what I said, I wouldn't have said anything about Kobe
Just call me ***
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject:

ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

You bet your ass I am. Giving a guy who just came off major surgery that ridiculous contract? Yikes.
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
YuruceWillis wrote:

keep crying

Yeah, I'm totally the opposite. I feel Kobe is overpaid, but wait, thats not enough, right? I have to instead refer to him as some old ass bum while crying in every game thread. That'll definitely make me a Laker fan first right? Maybe i should go to Staples and piss on all the retired jerseys, really prove how Lakers first I am. (bleep) the players.

Last edited by LakerCity on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject:

ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

nah bro, you're just a Kobe fan. Laker first fans wish Kobe would retire right now and just go away already.
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Just call me *** wrote:
ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

You bet your ass I am. Giving a guy who just came off major surgery that ridiculous contract? Yikes.

Yea, Kobe is just "a guy who just came off major surgery" he's just another player #reallakerfan
Just call me ***
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

Yea, Kobe is just "a guy who just came off major surgery" he's just another player #reallakerfan

You seem really butthurt like I refer Kobe as a human and not a god like yourself. Told you already. I am a Lakers fan FIRST. Using hashtag on a forum is pure idiotic by the way.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject:

For future reference, it's best not deal with anyone who drops the "I'm a laker fan first" line. They tend to be trolls. Not always, but more often than not.

!...

Last edited by City_Dawg on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject:

here's a guy who averaged 27-6-6 in his 17th season and just because he got a big contract the best way people here can describe him is "That broken down washed up 35 year old albatross." Sure its a bad contract but is it really that big of a deal to where Kobe's career is void and he can't be talked about positively or in a way that implies he has influence over the franchise? If you like kobe you're not a real laker fan anymore? No one even knows what the FO's plan is to workaround Kobe's deal. That logic is a JOKE. I don't appreciate not being called a Laker fan because Im obsessed with the purple and gold. Sure Kobe is the star I grew up watching and is my favorite player, but I have just as many fond memories of the role players, coaches, and other stars as I do of Kobe. To call me a Kobe first fan is a joke, I don't even like his contract I just don't think the Lakers are gonna crumble because of it

Last edited by LakerCity on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject:

At least we hit 30 pages
LakerCity
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

You seem really butthurt like I refer Kobe as a human and not a god like yourself. Told you already. I am a Lakers fan FIRST. Using hashtag on a forum is pure idiotic by the way.

so you calling someone who's one of the greatest in his sport a "washed up 35 year old" is referring to him as a human, but me calling him "Kobe" is referring to him as a god? Wow, you're a clown
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Just noticed that this thread didn't even get stickied.
Knowledge
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
here's a guy who averaged 27-6-6 in his 17th season and just because he got a big contract the best way people here can describe him is "That broken down washed up 35 year old albatross." Sure its a bad contract but is it really that big of a deal to where Kobe's career is void and he can't be talked about positively or in a way that implies he has influence over the franchise? If you like kobe you're not a real laker fan anymore? No one even knows what the FO's plan is to workaround Kobe's deal. That logic is a JOKE. I don't appreciate not being called a Laker fan because Im obsessed with the purple and gold. Sure Kobe is the star I grew up watching and is my favorite player, but I have just as many fond memories of the role players, coaches, and other stars as I do of Kobe. To call me a Kobe first fan is a joke, I don't even like his contract I just don't think the Lakers are gonna crumble because of it

It's hard when you throw away 40% of your cap money on a guy that won't be anywhere near a max player due to injuries.

It is also very suspect that the Lakers did it without a health check.

You can't trust Kobe to evaluate himself. He breaks bones and thinks they are minor issues.

Lakers got screwed. Kobe and his agent came up. End of story.

If he is hurt anymore this year or next year the contract will be even worse.
Just call me ***
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:
ibitegirls wrote:
Just call me *** wrote:

so you calling someone who's one of the greatest in his sport a "washed up 35 year old" is referring to him as a human, but me calling him "Kobe" is referring to him as a god? Wow, you're a clown

Was one of the greatest. He's washed up bro. The sooner you realized that, the better.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33
Jump to: