Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject:

K2 wrote:
LakerCity wrote:

Who cares about a winning record when we are 12th....Kobe aint out there trying to maintain, he's trying to adjust to we can be BETTER than a 10-9 team. It's going to start rough but it is what it is, things happen guys get hurt. Kobe's trying his best and the offense WILL get back to 100ppg, I GUARANTEE YOU.

Like I said before, I hope you're right. You also guaranteed that if the Lakers hired a defensive minded coach, the Lakers would be back in the finals.

If the Lakers hired a coach that fitted best with their personel they would have had more wins than they have since D'Antoni was hired. I like D'Antoni but he isnt the right coach to an old slow aging star like Kobe.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:

when did I say that? I think you're mistaking me with another user

Posting styles don't c(h)ange that much over the years. Welcome (b)(a)ck to LG.
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Fruscas wrote:
K2 wrote:
LakerCity wrote:

Who cares about a winning record when we are 12th....Kobe aint out there trying to maintain, he's trying to adjust to we can be BETTER than a 10-9 team. It's going to start rough but it is what it is, things happen guys get hurt. Kobe's trying his best and the offense WILL get back to 100ppg, I GUARANTEE YOU.

Like I said before, I hope you're right. You also guaranteed that if the Lakers hired a defensive minded coach, the Lakers would be back in the finals.

If the Lakers hired a coach that fitted best with their personel they would have had more wins than they have since D'Antoni was hired. I like D'Antoni but he isnt the right coach to an old slow aging star like Kobe.

LOL. Who actually willed Lakers to playoffs last season before he went down?
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Fruscas wrote:

Last season's team for sure. Though he's trying his best to re-integrate Kobe this year, D'Antoni did have a certain rhythm with the guys who fit his system. Will give it time and it should get better. This is Kobe's training camp.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29
Jump to: