Thanks for allowing "politics"

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks for allowing "politics"

Thank you for allowing and moderating the discussion of divisive, taboo subjects, however temporary. For the most part, it's been shown that these things can be talked about here without having threads degenerate into absolute bedlam, and at least half of the posts were informative or insightful in some way.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject:

I'll admit, it's been a little better than in the past. But probably because people know we've made a brief exception and are trying their best to keep things civil. I'm not so sure that will last, however.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
I'll admit, it's been a little better than in the past. But probably because people know we've made a brief exception and are trying their best to keep things civil. I'm not so sure that will last, however.

I thinkits been moderated very well and it should last a long time. the mods usually have a 0 tolerance on trolls and guys like CMB, myself etc whom have been here long enough know what to say without stirring the pot or getting under people skin.

ya.. thanks for allowing politics
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject:

we still have a ways to go to allow religious talk LOL
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: