Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject:

LilJay24 wrote:
Only Lakers fans would complain with a win like this.
Nooooo (bleep) people!! Lighten up, have a beer, tequila or apple juice or whatever, and CHILL!! It's fun to see a lopsided game once in a while, and ONLY MWP played more than 35 minutes tonight!

As for Hill, Glock, Morris - OK they sucked tonight, but damn glad to see them out there regardless, and no they don't always suck. Heck I look forward to seeing Eyenga if he ever gets a chance.
lorain23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
We're not hating. It's just people's enthusiasm for glock and morris are misplaced.

Yes enthusiasm for Laker players from Laker fans are misplaced.

My god.

So Lakers fans are obligated to love every Laker player even when they suck and perform far below their potential? You make a lot of sense, my friend.

The instant the bench got in you suddenly show up and put everyone down! We need more fans like you!

Oh, ok. So I'm only allowed to point out horrible performances if I comment throughout the game?

You are clearly only here to put them down. Not one comment on us winning or any other player. No need to hide your agenda. You get excited to see Glock and Morris not succeed.

You are seriously not making sense. Why do I need to praise Bynum or Gasol in this game when it's obvious they were dominant? Just because I don't say the starters were great doesn't mean I don't think they are.

And why would I not want them to succeed? If they were as good as the scrubs from other teams the Lakers would be actual contenders. Why wouldn't I want them to be better?

Are you seriously this dense?
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Whatever, I'll take the win and run with it. I hope some of the guys take the confidence with them to San Antonio and get an important W.

GO LAKERS!!!
k4lakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Hey - a win is a win!

Kobe's on his way back soon.

Playoffs around the corner baby!

Win number 40!

LOL!

Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
LilJay24 wrote:
Nooooo (bleep) people!! Lighten up, have a beer, tequila or apple juice or whatever, and CHILL!! It's fun to see a lopsided game once in a while, and ONLY MWP played more than 35 minutes tonight!

As for Hill, Glock, Morris - OK they sucked tonight, but damn glad to see them out there regardless, and no they don't always suck. Heck I look forward to seeing Eyenga if he ever gets a chance.

and if ya don't have anything strong enough.. I can hook ya up..
lorain23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Trey wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
LilJay24 wrote:

Colt 45?
Knowledge
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject:

lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
We're not hating. It's just people's enthusiasm for glock and morris are misplaced.

My god.

So Lakers fans are obligated to love every Laker player even when they suck and perform far below their potential? You make a lot of sense, my friend.

The instant the bench got in you suddenly show up and put everyone down! We need more fans like you!

Oh, ok. So I'm only allowed to point out horrible performances if I comment throughout the game?

You are clearly only here to put them down. Not one comment on us winning or any other player. No need to hide your agenda. You get excited to see Glock and Morris not succeed.

You are seriously not making sense. Why do I need to praise Bynum or Gasol in this game when it's obvious they were dominant? Just because I don't say the starters were great doesn't mean I don't think they are.

And why would I not want them to succeed? If they were as good as the scrubs from other teams the Lakers would be actual contenders. Why wouldn't I want them to be better?

Just Embrace your hatred. No need to play pretend with the murder she wrote questions.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Trey wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
LilJay24 wrote:

TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject:

k4lakers wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Hey - a win is a win!

Kobe's on his way back soon.

Playoffs around the corner baby!

Win number 40!

LOL!

THERE you are!
lorain23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:

My god.

Just Embrace your hatred. No need to play pretend with the murder she wrote questions.

Haha, well if you're going to just ignore logic I guess you're done here.
Knowledge
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject:

lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:

My god.

You won't own up to your agenda. I point out what you are doing clear as day and you deny and go into full deflection mode. Who is illogical again?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
20 games off and you guys are elated that they are rusty. Wow haters gonna hate.

+1

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lorain23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:

My god.

You won't own up to your agenda. I point out what you are doing clear as day and you deny and go into full deflection mode. Who is illogical again?

I honestly don't understand you. I make a comment about how our rookies are awful (a fact that is supported numerous times on this thread by other posters) and you accuse me having a "clear as day" agenda, like I'm trying to sabotage the Laker fanbase. Do you even think before commenting? You're just straight up being weird.

Is everyone that says something negative about our team going to have to "own up" and say they hate the Lakers? Seriously, listen to yourself talk.
Knowledge
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject:

lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:

My god.

I honestly don't understand you. I make a comment about how our rookies are awful (a fact that is supported numerous times on this thread by other posters) and you accuse me having a "clear as day" agenda, like I'm trying to sabotage the Laker fanbase. Do you even think before commenting? You're just straight up being weird.

Is everyone that says something negative about our team going to have to "own up" and say they hate the Lakers? Seriously, listen to yourself talk.

100% of your comments were hating. I await your next pathetic excuse.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Props to the Mods. I don't know which one rid us of the troll but who ever it was KUDOS

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Knowledge
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Lol thanks for the support Jodeke.

I know I hate on Mbrown but I have at least said 3 nice things about him.
lorain23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
lorain23 wrote:

My god.

100% of your comments were hating. I await your next pathetic excuse.

You're too much.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Knowledge wrote:
Lol thanks for the support Jodeke.

I know I hate on Mbrown but I have at least said 3 nice things about him.
I was talking about mrpulla

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23
Jump to: