***CLIPPERS -vs- LAKERS 1/25/12 Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99

View previous topic :: View next topic  
libjoe67
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject:

Congrats on a good game. I think this was probably your best overall game of this young season. The balanced attack, using Gasol to his strengths made this team look a lot better than they have.

Looking forward to the deciding game in April.
vikboi28
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers needed that one badly and they got the win. I think it was 9-19 and MB called a timeout & I was thinking "aww here we go again," but LA cut it to a 2 point game after the 1st.

We have been waiting for Pau to play like this all year, I loved the way he played last night. He wasn't just settling for jumper, he was driving to the basket.

Just like Stu was saying Metta was a perfect example of why you can't just look at the box score and see that he had 3 points so he had a bad game, right? But I felt like that was one of MWP's best game's in awhile. I love the fire that he played with last night.

And I was very happy to see Andrew G play the way he did because we were all aware that he can shoot the lights out, and after his career high (I know he's a rook) 14 points, than he's definitely going to be getting more playing time. LA needs all the shooters they can get, hopefully when Blake comes back he'll return to the way he was playing before he got hurt.

Go Lakers!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
Page 99 of 99
Jump to: