Hello to Lakers ground from SGV/LA

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaywalkinViP
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Hello to Lakers ground from SGV/LA

Well clearly as indicated by my join date and lack number of posts, I am 'new' here. I have been following this site for a few years however--I just never really thought about joining until now.

Anyways, I'm from San Gabriel Valley, although currently, and for most of the next few years I'll be at LA because I attend UCLA (go bruins!..although realistically I don't got much spirit and I don't attend any sporting events here). I'm just about almost finished with my first year here.

I would say that I have been a Laker fan ever since the beginning of the first three-peat...but it may be a bit earlier--I'm not sure because my head is filled with Chemistry nowadays. When I was younger however, I remember my neighbor watching the Laker games on his front lawn and it seemed so exciting--that's how I probably got into it.

I'd say perhaps I am more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan. Now that doesn't mean that if Kobe had ever been traded, I'd be a fan of that team. I consider myself a serious, real Laker fan. I'm a Kobe-Laker fan I guess. I would only watch basketball if Kobe was in the Lakers, period. Mainly because, all those years after school watching the Lakers play on KCAL 9 [I don't have cable], watching him is truly an aesthetic masterpiece = Eyegasm

I don't really have friends that are as much of a Laker fan as I am, not nearly as close, so I'm hoping LG provides a community for me to voice to that I otherwise don't really have.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to the place to be for all things P&G!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: