LAKERS -at- BULLS - 12/10 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject:

revgen wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
Burgundy wrote:

All these defenders saying, "We just need him for the playoffs!" aren't seeing the big picture:

Bynum is going to get hurt again, anyway. We need him NOW so Gasol doesn't get run into the ground before the season is half over.

Both "sides" are seeing the big picture. It's about the playoffs. There's nothing wrong with wanting and hoping Bynum will be healthy for the playoffs. Nothing wrong with worrying about Pau's health now, either.

I think the question that nobody can honestly answer and that was also the undercurrent of Ding's post, is that can't Bynum come back right now for 5-10 minutes a game even if his timing and conditioning is off? I'm not in his shoes or able to see enough of him to answer that. I "feel" like he could put in 5-7 minutes of sucky ball right now and that would make a difference. 5-7 minutes of his suckage is better than 5-7 minutes of what we have now.

Lakers just need to survive a little longer...

...then Ratliff will be back. (I kid, I kid).

In the end, Ding is writing scathing articles about a player who actually wants to practice.

Even if Bynum could return "right now" to play 5 minutes, I don't see why anybody who respects themselves as a journalist could spend that much time writing scathing articles about it unless they are just looking for hits.

A twitter of about 20 words is now a scathing article?

Ding is of the opinion that Bynum should return sooner rather than later; certainly as valid an opinion as those that hold Drew should take as long as he wants, it's just one you happen not to agree with. Not sure how that translates into Ding not respecting himself as a journalist.
revgen
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject:

^He's been writing about Bynum'surgery since about September now.

And he doesn't just say that Bynum should come back sooner. Go read the articles and then come back.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: