Free Lakers t-shirt / Check out my blog!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idrinkhaterade
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Free Lakers t-shirt / Check out my blog!

Hello LG community,

I've been working on a blog for the past few months, and have been thinking about taking it to a .com. I've always wanted to talk about my passion for the Lakers, and have been looking for the right audience to share my deepest thoughts with. Obviously I would want others to share the sentiment as well, so I'm always looking for ways to get my blog out there.

Our site will be giving away free monthly prizes ranging from small Lakers souvenirs to t-shirts to hopefully even a pair of tickets to a Lakers game. It's just a way of giving back to the community and spreading the love. Anyway, to kick things off for the launch of the .com, I was thinking about giving away a t-shirt from www.theforestlab.com. It would be your choice among the Only Kings Wear Rings, Here's Ronnie, or God Save the Queen t-shirts. I will release the information on what to do, whether it be a small scavenger hunt or trivia questions.

So please join the facebook group, as I will be posting the requirements through the status update to make it fair for all. I don't know if this is the right forum to post this, but if not, please feel free to move the thread. Anyway, hope you get to read my blog, feel free to comment on the articles, and keep up the passion as we head into our three-peat journey this year. Go Lakers.

facebook group: http://tiny.cc/c86uf
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: